Saturday, May 14, 2011

wiz khalifa roll up pictures

wiz khalifa roll up pictures. WIZ KHALIFA “ROLL UP”
  • WIZ KHALIFA “ROLL UP”



  • MacCoaster
    Oct 12, 05:34 PM
    JustAGuy: Okay, I modified that for 5000 and compiled on my Athlon-Tbird. Runs in about one second on average.

    In fact, put back the 20000 values in both and compile it using:

    gcc -mcpu=7450 -O2 -pipe -fsigned-char -maltivec -mabi=altivec -mpowerpc-gfxopt -funroll-loops -o benchmarker benchmarker.c

    Or hell, use this C code:

    #include <stdio.h>

    int main()
    {
    double x1, x2, x3;
    int result, startTime, finishTime;

    startTime = time(NULL);

    for (x1 = 1; x1 <= 20000; x1++)
    {
    for (x2 = 1; x2 <= 20000; x2++)
    {
    x3 = sqrt(x1*x2);
    }
    }

    finishTime = time(NULL);

    result = finishTime - startTime;

    printf("This computer processed the double precision test in %d seconds.\n", result);
    return 0;
    }
    And also, ddtlm, PLEASE tell us how you compiled your asm files and such so we can duplicate the results.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa – Roll Up (video)
  • Wiz Khalifa – Roll Up (video)



  • Foxglove9
    Aug 29, 11:13 AM
    Eh, I believe little of what Greenpeace ever says. :rolleyes:





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa- Roll Up
  • Wiz Khalifa- Roll Up



  • bruinsrme
    Apr 24, 04:38 PM
    I figured I'd use this wonderful Easter Sunday (a day spent celebrating the beginning of Spring and absolutely nothing else), to pose a question that I have.... What's the deal with religious people? After many a spirited thread about religion, I still can't wrap my head around what keeps people in the faith nowadays. I'm not talking about those people in third world nations, who have lived their entire lives under religion and know of nothing else. I'm talking about your Americans (North and South), your Europeans, the people who have access to any information they want to get (and some they don't) who should know better by now. And yet, in thread after thread, these people still swear that their way is the only way. No matter what logic you use, they can twist the words from their holy books and change the meaning of things to, in their minds, completely back up their point of view. Is it stubbornness, the inability to admit that you were wrong about something so important for so long? Is it fear? If I admit this is BS, I go to hell? Simple ignorance? Please remember, I'm not talking about just believing in a higher power, I mean those who believe in religion, Jews, Christian, etc.


    Insert Mac, PC, Windows and/or OSX where appropriate and you can have the same argument





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa: Roll Up (official
  • Wiz Khalifa: Roll Up (official



  • dialectician
    Aug 29, 08:46 PM
    IMHO, Greenpeace is not to be trusted. They are highly-biased activists who, like most activist groups (right or left), have the unstated, main goal of needing to justify their continuing existence. Greenpeace, in particular, is notorious for having blinders on to the point they don't have any perspective in the real world beyond the utopian fantasies. I'm all for having reasonable, workable policies that are responsible and benefit society, but letting Greenpeace be the dictator of what those policies should be is naieve and dangerous.

    Who says Greenpeace should dictate the policies? But if Dell can do it, Apple can, also...





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa #39;Roll Up#39; Official
  • Wiz Khalifa #39;Roll Up#39; Official



  • charlituna
    Apr 28, 09:11 AM
    Surprise. The major enterprise players take the top three spots.

    Indeed. Although I would argue that the ipad doesn't belong in this group but rather with other mobile devices like smart phones. Where it probably puts Apple at the top or at least second place.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. girl from wiz khalifa roll up
  • girl from wiz khalifa roll up



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 11, 08:06 AM
    I'm in Tokyo. The big shake happened around 3 in the afternoon. I was walking around outside. Returned immediately to my apartment. Lots of broken glass and plates. Books have fallen from the shelf and my office was a mess, but my old mother, dog & cats, and Macs are okay. The aftershocks are continuing.

    The damage in Tokyo seems to be fairly light. The situation in Sendai (northern part of Japan) is very serious. It's been hit by tsunami. The TV is showing these helicopter shots of tsunami coming in, and you can actually see cars and buildings and sometimes people being washed away. Can't do anything. I stopped watching TV.

    Do they take those "people washed away" videos off Youtube or something right away? All I've seen are the same footages of "stuff" being engulfed by the front. It almost looks as if the entire area has been evacuated prior to this. I tried to find ppl, but I don't see any....unless they like instantly die and sink to the bottom or something or are stuck in the cars.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa just dropped the
  • Wiz Khalifa just dropped the



  • flopticalcube
    Apr 25, 09:34 PM
    I probably have met too few atheists. Each of my philosophy professors at the State University of New York was an atheist. But only one seemed hostile to theism. Other atheists, J.L. Mackie and Roger Scruton, say, were made some excellent points in their books. Mackie even discovered a way to go through the horns of the Euthypro dilemma, a philosophical dilemma that you can sum up with a question: Is murder morally wrong because God says so, or does he say so because it's morally wrong? Unfortunately, I forget Mackie's reply. But I'm sue that had someone proved that God existed, Mackie would have become a theist just as Antony Flew did. I've spent years studying theism and too little time to studying atheism.

    If someone one is hostile to theism, then he is anti-theist (presumably also being atheist). Most atheists are not anti-theist from my experience. Pretty much live and let live.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. wiz khalifa roll up
  • wiz khalifa roll up



  • ender land
    Apr 23, 09:29 PM
    Wow. I see it completely the other way. The religious people look at the atheists as lost souls, sinners, who need to be saved. They want their beliefs to be the basis for our laws. They need to have god thrown in our faces, on our money, in our pledges, in our courtrooms, etc. etc. And this is in the land of the free where separation of church and state is supposed to be one our most basic rights!
    Don't believe me, check any poll about who people in the United States trust or who they would vote for. Atheists are always at the bottom of both lists!


    How many people became theistic because of atheism? Or have their religious views strengthened as a result of atheism?

    How many people became atheist because of religion? Or have their atheistic views strengthened as a result of religion?

    This was my point in that statement.

    And of course atheists will be less trusted. Atheism rejects non-societal Morals (unless you want to pull the "absolute morals exist and god(s) do not" version of atheism). Morality is completely defined by society at that point or at a more direct sense, by us.

    Someone who is a practicing theist has a "standard" of Morals to abide by. Granted, a lot - if not most - of politicians are the "I'm a once a month Christian so people will vote for me" type but some (like GWB for better or worse) appear to take their faith with them to the office. This is a far more reliable set of beliefs, whether or not you agree with them, than someone who has arbitrary or personally decided morals.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz khalifa – Roll Up
  • Wiz khalifa – Roll Up



  • Multimedia
    Oct 31, 10:21 AM
    My quad was to ship today, after waiting four business days and two weekend days for a CTO build (2 GB RAM). But I would feel sick to have had the machine for a week when the Octo's are announced. I hope this baby makes Logic Pro sing...Nothing will be better for complex music work than an 8-core Mac Pro. I admire your courage to realize the 4-core Mac Pro was more of a stop gap model than what the market needs longer term.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa – Roll Up
  • Wiz Khalifa – Roll Up



  • Pilgrim1099
    Apr 9, 03:36 PM
    Go away? i didn't say that.

    No, a merger by acquisition which would result in a merging of the Wii and Apple TV of course.

    The problem with your view is that Nintendo is a JAPANESE corporation and they are still the boss over the USA counterpart. Apple has to kiss Japan's ass first to do that. I heard a very old story from the 1990s that Microsoft tried to buy them out which Nintendo of Japan's CEO, at the time, discussed and revealed in an interview.

    Guess what? Nintendo of Japan gave Ballmer the finger. Secondly, Nintendo and Apple could partner up in a deal, theoretically, but a buyout will never happen. And no, the Daimler/Chrysler situation is not a good comparison for this industry.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa- Roll Up [Music
  • Wiz Khalifa- Roll Up [Music



  • clebin
    Apr 13, 05:03 AM
    A reminder of Jobs' stunning hypocrisy from a year ago:

    "For example, although Mac OS X has been shipping for almost 10 years now, Adobe just adopted it fully (Cocoa) two weeks ago when they shipped CS5. Adobe was the last major third party developer to fully adopt Mac OS X."

    Congrats on another Cocoa port, Apple.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa recently released
  • Wiz Khalifa recently released



  • arkitect
    Mar 28, 05:01 AM
    I accept same-sex-attracted people as they are. But I won't accept some things that many of them do.
    Such as?
    Loving one another?
    Finding happiness in a same sex relationship?

    So very christian of you� so very typical.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa Promises #39;Roll Up#39;
  • Wiz Khalifa Promises #39;Roll Up#39;



  • CoryTV
    Apr 12, 11:00 PM
    and you can use Magic bullet or whoever wants to make a grading app inside of FCPX.

    I can't even believe I was arguing with someone who things that magic bullet and Color are even remotely the same thing.

    Goodnight, junior.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. AUDIO : Wiz Khalifa – Roll Up
  • AUDIO : Wiz Khalifa – Roll Up



  • Backtothemac
    Oct 8, 08:26 AM
    Originally posted by ryme4reson
    I for one think the current lines of macs are MUCH slower than the current comparable PCs. And to Back to the Mac, you may have heard of piplines and branches etc.. but do you have any idea what you are talking about?
    "25 years old arch... the x86 sucks" Well you enjoy OS X and that's 25+ architecture also, so whats your point? Also, I think it is very hard to compare a Dual 1.25 to a single 2 Gig processor. Especially when the price difference is 500-1000+ I mean I would pay for performance, but the Macs are more than that. I am on a 1.6Athlon at school right now and it kicks the **** out of my 933. This 1.6 has 512 Ram I have 1.28GIGS. Simple things like starting Explorer to read macrumors is executed with NO DELAY. Bringing up Control Panels is also instantanious. I dont mind the fact my G-4 is slower, I enjoy OSX and my mac, but as far as speed I think you BACKTOTHEMAC needs to open your eyes.

    Why is the PC faster? It is the OS, not the processor. Windblows uses .dll's Dynamic link libraries. They allow programs to load only what is needed (GUI, and primary API's) and then load pieces of the program as the user uses it. Macs on the other hand load all of the program into memory because, Mac's don't use dll files. So. It takes longer to load a program on a Mac, however once loaded the program will actually perform faster.

    As far as Macs being slower at everything. Dude, you obviously have not put a PowerBook up against a PC based notebook recentlly have you? See we sell IBM and Apple. We recently put my 667 up against a 2.0GHZ IBM laptop. The 667 was faster at everything in photoshop than the PC, encoded MP3's faster, and the only it did slower was render HTML. Now you say how much faster? Doesn't matter. If it was .1 seconds faster, it still shows the superiority of the PPC design.

    Sure OS X is a 25 year old architecture. My reference is to the flaws of the X86 vs the PPC architecture. If you would like to discuss the flaws in Windows compared to OSX. Well, arn would have to make a dedicated topic for us to discuss it.

    Macs run slower than winblows machines. So what. Would you really like to run winblows fast? That would be cool. Sure my machine goes 2.8GHZ, but it crashes once a day. I have never crashed X. Not even when it was a PB. Oh, and btw. I am an MCP, and Apple certified, so yes, I do know what I am talking about.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. wiz khalifa roll up cover. wiz
  • wiz khalifa roll up cover. wiz



  • Multimedia
    Sep 26, 06:26 PM
    well i might be getting a mac pro soon (not sure yet)

    but if i do, my question is when will we see an 8-core mac pro?Revised semantic perfection:Probably November or December at the latest. It will Probably simply be a Dual Clovertown Processor option added to the current BTO page with a new processor pricing lineup. It will Probably be a silent upgrade with a press release.How do you know this for a fact? :confused:I don't. But since they ship in November, I imagine Apple will roll them into the line in December since it's simply a matter of installing a different pair of processors into the same motherboard without even a firmware update. I could be wrong. Went back to the original post and revised it.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa dropped into The
  • Wiz Khalifa dropped into The



  • jmcrutch
    Mar 18, 09:41 AM
    you can buy an iPhone without signing a contract (eBay, from a friend, etc.) however you cannot get service for the iPhone (in the U.S. at least) without entering into an agreement with a carrier, which a court will enforce as a contract, regardless whether there's a physical signature or not.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. wiz khalifa roll up pictures.
  • wiz khalifa roll up pictures.



  • WiiDSmoker
    Apr 20, 06:38 PM
    This virus talk is full of ignorance. Mac OSX is not more secure than Windows. Windows is just targeted more, because of the marketshare.

    If you think that Apple writes perfect code everytime then you have no idea what you're talking about.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa Hits The Cover Of
  • Wiz Khalifa Hits The Cover Of



  • eawmp1
    Apr 22, 08:33 PM
    Why?

    Look up Pascal's wager

    Not a fan of Pascal's assumption of Christianity as the basis for his theorem.





    wiz khalifa roll up pictures. Wiz Khalifa-Roll Up [Music
  • Wiz Khalifa-Roll Up [Music



  • ChazUK
    Feb 24, 12:07 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-gb; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

    The droid Phones are great but the one problem that remains with them that makes the iPhone so much better are the Apps I have not seen one app on the droid market place that says wow that looks great, granted the market place is new but still even the iPhone had better working/Looking apps in its first release than the android.

    By "looks great" I take it you are referring to games?





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 25, 11:28 PM
    But the octo-core for sure will be faster than the quad G5 for non universal Adobe CS2 apps.

    Unfortunately it won't be... Adobe's software in its current CS2 form isn't multithreaded and the only way you're going to get the use of multiple cores is running multiple programs at the same time. So when it comes to running Photoshop, a 3GHz quad-core will run it faster than a 2.66GHz 8-core. Hopefully we'll see some multithreaded enhancements with the CS3 update. Otherwise, buying a Mac Pro for Adobe's software is somewhat overkill unless you have specialized PS filters that are multithreaded to use the multiple CPU cores. For now the hardware has dramatically out-paced the software side of the industry and so we wait... Outside of video encoding apps, 3D rendering, visualization and scientific computing apps, most everything else out there is not multithreaded (which means multi-core ignorant). Know your software before you plunk down your money.

    For me, I'm a 3D rendering kinda guy so the 8-core Mac Pro can't get here fast enough. Although, I just bought an MBP about 3 weeks ago since I needed one and my wife needed a Macbook, but I handed that down to her and ordered me a C2D MBP yesterday... And I bought another Maya license, so the budget is a little thin right now.





    Sounds Good
    Apr 5, 06:31 PM
    My only dislike of OS X: You can't cycle between windows that are open with command+tab, you can only cycle between applications.
    How does this work, exactly?





    .Andy
    Apr 24, 10:32 PM
    And just to be clear, I DID NOT make a 35 on the ACT my Junior year of high school, and I am not on scholarship to a top 25 university.

    happy now? :cool:
    An intellectual heavy weight right here in Macrumors! Who would have thought it!





    charliehustle
    Oct 7, 06:35 PM
    Depends on what you're selling. How much money is Google really making with those Android licenses and the market place? How much are the handset makers making with Android?

    Google MAY have a better margin, but Apple has a much bigger market for sure since they add most of the value.

    ya that's why I said "generally", however, Googles main source of revenue is advertising. So all google wants is more and more people with smart phones.

    It doesn't matter that they give android for free because if you own an iphone or some other smart phone, most likely you're using Google for some kind of search. All this results in more money for Google, and better margins, as developing the hardware like apple will increase costs..
    with software, it's way cheaper..

    apple iphone is only one product, there are many people who may be priced out, or people who prefer real buttons, or people who just like other phones. Android will eventually beat Apple when it comes to market share. It's inevitable.. and that is their business plan..

    and Google does have better margins than Apple.. look up their quarterly reports..

    now this doesn't mean android will be a better product, but the OS will be in a greater number of handsets compared to the apple OS.

    A perfect example is Microsoft VS Apple,

    Microsoft was smart to not get involved in the hardware..
    and look their market share..





    bedifferent
    May 2, 04:18 PM
    Bravo, this is the funniest post ever.

    I bet there's a lot of fan bois with soiled underwear.

    Could it be true? Their perfect computers now quite vulnerable.

    Ya gotta love it...the slap of reality :) :) :)

    …and in come the Engadget trolls… ;)

    Reality check is that I make 75% of my part-time communications and IT work from Windows based systems, fixing errors, virus removal, bloatware, instaling third party software such as mail, photo and calendar apps (Office), configuring their WLAN to work properly, et al.

    My OS X work, mostly teaching people how to use OS X (Apple's One on One but without the noise and lack of experience from minimum wage "Creatives"). Funny how the switchers fall in love with OS X and never switch back to Windows.

    Not knocking it, I got W7 on one of my 6-Core Mac Pro SATA bays and it runs amazingly. Of course, some of this is due to the hardware and drivers supplied by Apple, making it seamless as opposed to writing code for a myriad of hardware profiles…

    Bottom line, both are good, but Windows would be better following Apple's lead in producing the hardware with the product, ensuring less compatibility issue and adopting EFI (Bios? REALLY?). Course this would mean millions of large businesses reinvesting in MS built hardware, and with MS's product quality/industrial design, I'm not betting on it...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment