Saturday, May 14, 2011

portal 2 logo font

portal 2 logo font. new york yankees logo font.
  • new york yankees logo font.



  • whatever
    Oct 25, 10:44 PM
    I just got my mac pro a month and a half ago.
    Don't worry about it.

    There is no reason for Apple to change the MacPro line at this point. Maybe in January, but even then I doubt it.

    Intel is just trying to bury AMD, which they are (AMD closed at $20.83 (just think a few months ago they were trading over $40.00) and Intel closed at $21.72 (a few months ago they were trading at $16.00)).

    Apple said it last week, Pros are waiting for CS3 before they upgrade, so expect to hear the announcement of upgraded Mac Pros once Adobe finishes up their applications.

    Besides wasn't there a thread a few weeks back which stated that the 8 Core machines run slower than the Quads?

    Don't worry about it. I know that my new MacPro has already paid for itself.





    portal 2 logo font. ray ban logo font. the new
  • ray ban logo font. the new



  • javajedi
    Oct 13, 11:23 AM
    Originally posted by macwannabe
    Saying that the 2.8GHz P4 is no good because it is based on 25 year old architecture is nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

    Can I take it then that you don't think that any of the cars on the market at the moment are worth having or have been improved at all on the grounds that they are based on an 80 year old design? "I don't think that BMW is any good as it is based on a Ford model T", hmmmmmmmm dodgy logic methinks.

    You are absolutely 110% correct. We've allready dismissed BackToTheMac's outlandish fallacies though :)

    I think he gets the picture now....





    portal 2 logo font. ray ban logo font. new york
  • ray ban logo font. new york



  • DavidCar
    Sep 28, 02:27 PM
    Anyone notice that Apple also released Logic Express & Pro 7.2.3 updates both now supporting 4 cores Wednesday as well as iTunes update 7.0.1?

    Apple releases Logic Pro, Logic Express updates (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2089)

    "Apple also noted that Logic Pro 7.2.3 is optimized for PowerPC G4, G5 and Intel based Macs with up to 2 dual-core processors." Same is true for Logic Express.

    This is a very big evolutionary multicore support step for the Logic gang. Finally gives me incentive to want to buy Logic Pro.

    Moderators: Looks Like MacRumors dropped the ball on this one - eclipsed by the ever omnipresent 7.0.1 iTunes update. :rolleyes:I find it was posted here on page 2 yesterday.





    portal 2 logo font. new york yankees logo font.
  • new york yankees logo font.



  • AlBDamned
    Aug 29, 11:24 AM
    danielwsmithee is right.

    At work, we never throw out a mac. But the pc boxes get replaced often.






    portal 2 logo font. ray ban logo font.
  • ray ban logo font.



  • firestarter
    Mar 13, 03:49 PM
    One word.

    Battery.

    That's fine for soaking up occasional peak demand (I linked to 'vehicle to grid' techology a few posts back), but not providing energy for a full night... unless you have a link that says otherwise?





    portal 2 logo font. Portal 2 Update.1-SKIDROW pc
  • Portal 2 Update.1-SKIDROW pc



  • SandynJosh
    Apr 8, 11:01 PM
    Ummm.... everyone that's into gaming HATES Activision.

    SOOO??? Apple didn't fricken BUY Activision. They only hired a PR guy. Jeeez!! Read the article before posting such lame drivel.





    portal 2 logo font. Portal 2
  • Portal 2



  • archipellago
    May 2, 04:43 PM
    This sounds like you're under the mistaken impression that hackers are members of some kind of organization or ranking.... they're not. They are, for the most part, quite independent. There's no such thing as "Hacker, Class 3" or "Hacker, Class 1". Also, not all hackers write malware and not all malware writers are hackers. The more you offer such statements, the more you reveal that you have no idea what you're talking about.



    lol, sorry........I can't get into this but you are SO wrong its not true.

    there are governments around the world employing people to do this kind of thing.





    portal 2 logo font. Black Mesa logo docu.
  • Black Mesa logo docu.



  • jegbook
    Apr 12, 03:47 PM
    Or press print-screen. It puts the screen capture on the clipboard instead of saving to the desktop, but just as easy. AFAIK there is no simple equiv. to cmd-shft-4. I usually open in Paint and crop.

    If you can get your fingers to do the gymnastics, command-control-shift-3 (or 4) will put your screen shot (or partial screen shot) to the Clipboard instead of a file to allow for pasting where you want to.

    Cheers.





    portal 2 logo font. one for Portal 2 and
  • one for Portal 2 and



  • Mademan12321
    May 8, 10:53 AM
    I've had AT&T/Cingular since 2002/3. I've barely ever had an issue. When I did, it was one month where they did seem to run ******. Then that went away and I've not had an issue again *shrug* (Ok, once at a county fair where probably all the people conglamerated together in an area that usually isn't that populous probably overloaded the towers there. Actually, it turned out it was my iphone had crashed and needed to restart which has happened to me occasionally). I've used my phone in Washington, Georgia, Connecticut, Long Island, and New Jersey.

    The only carrier I avoid like the plague is Sprint. And to be fair, maybe they've improved by now (to have still survived I would think so). And it wasn't dropped calls. It was so reliabley bad connection calls I could never understand anyone calling on Sprint. And everyone I knew with Sprint had the same complaints.

    MY parents had Sprint and I finally asked them to call me on their landline cause I never could understand the call (and htis was the time Sprint was advertising that you would misunderstand people on other networks. My experience their parody of other networks fit them to a T).

    My only thing with Verizon (once again they may have changed by now) is they were significantly more expensive than Cingular or T-Mobile (and Cingular had better coverage than T-Mobile which is why I went with them). Like by 20 dollars a month when I was shopping for plans (this was just regular voice plans). I've been happy enough with Cingular I've never really felt the need to change *shrug*. I probably would not have gotten the iphone if it wasn't on AT&T (cause I was just browsing phones AT&T had). And now I love the iphone so much AT&T would have to suddenly get really bad or another carrier would have to get really good (or a really enticing phone) to make me want to leave.

    Sounds exactly like my story. I liked Verizon, but couldn't justify another 45 bucks extra for service. I would never in this lifetime go back to Sprint after the harsh treatment of me and my connection problems. They made it seem it wasn't there fault they had crap service here.

    The only place in Texas I couldn't get strong coverage is going towards Oklahoma in the boonies. Other than that it's been great when I travel to places like Las Vegas, Louisiana, Florida, and Atlanta. I have never had to dispute my bill or complain about excessive dropped calls.





    portal 2 logo font. The italic font portrays a
  • The italic font portrays a



  • mhdena
    Jul 10, 08:50 PM
    In my opinion AT&T is the worst service in the universe; Here in Boulder Colorado You have to carry 2 phones! my iphone through at&t and the one I actually can make calls on.:mad:

    The iphone has been the weakest phone on AT&T since it came out. You might as well carry an ipod touch and another phone to talk on if you have to have an apple device with you.:rolleyes:





    portal 2 logo font. Logo Font amp; Lettering Bible
  • Logo Font amp; Lettering Bible



  • balamw
    Apr 12, 11:07 AM
    I don't care for the difficulty involved in sharing files across OS X/Windows/Linux, but that's hardly the fault of the Mac.
    Stick shared files on a NAS or in the cloud. Problem solved.


    Other nags:
    -Requiring 3rd-party software to stay awake when closed
    My last PC laptop decided not to go to sleep one one trip, I put it away in my backpack and when I took it out the battery was drained and the sleeve was discolored by the heat.

    Plus, I just love trying to shut down or log off and be told that Windows needs to install updates. Right now? WTF! If I need to shut you down it's because I need to go. Now.

    This is really better?


    The hilarious hillarious way that iTunes and iPhones work. It's the same way on Windows, but I think they sacrificed function for increased integration.

    Here I'm with you. I keep hoping that Apple will return to their senses and split iTunes up into iMusic, iVideo, iBooks, iApps, iSync etc... Maybe they will with a fully Cocoafied iTunes replacement in Lion.

    B





    portal 2 logo font. 2. Now, it is time to put the
  • 2. Now, it is time to put the



  • Cromulent
    Mar 26, 07:45 PM
    What does being gay have to do with being a priest?

    Nothing other than they are both expected to practice abstinence according to one of our Catholic posters here. I thought that point was pretty clear in my post.





    portal 2 logo font. Lakers Logo Font
  • Lakers Logo Font



  • Multimedia
    Jul 13, 11:18 AM
    What makes you think that? Do you believe that it doesn't take any time or money to re-design the internals of the iMac? Apple has two choice basically:

    a) replace the Core Duo in iMac and replace it with Merom

    b) re-design the internals of the iMac, and replace the Core Duo with Conroe

    And heat-output might come in to play here. Conroe might not be P4-hot, but it's a lot hotter than Merom is.Exactly. And that's why many of us think they will exercise choice b. Otherwise they would have to use the much more expensive Meroms just to top out at 2.33GHz which makes no sense. iMacs are due a do-over anyway. Why not a do-over for Conroe now so they can run above 2.33GHz?

    I don't mean 3GHz now. I mean sometime next year with the new design they can do now in anticipation of additional heat then when 3GHz is no longer the top most expensive speed. Even liquid cooling is not out of the question in the next iMac design. Apple has developed a lot of experience with that on the G5 Power Macs. And the Quad's liquid cooling system is dead quiet.

    Bumping iMacs to 2 and 2.16GHz Meroms hardly seems like much of a performance boost to me. But perhaps you're right. Face it. We're all in the zone of wild speculation and unsubstantiated prognostication. ;)





    portal 2 logo font. new york knicks logo font. new
  • new york knicks logo font. new



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 22, 04:59 AM
    No, but how is that relevant anyway? An Apple fan was dissing microsoft.

    No I was just saying that 'holding it wrong' is a phrase that came out first from Google.
    So putting it in that context would be wrong.

    :)





    portal 2 logo font. ray ban logo font. reserved
  • ray ban logo font. reserved



  • digitalbiker
    Sep 12, 04:55 PM
    This is the device I've been waiting for 2+ years for Apple to come out with. Those who think this isn't a Tivo killer don't understand Tivo's plans. This hasn't just killed the current Tivo, this has killed the gen4 Tivo that isn't even out yet. It's stolen its thunder by at least a year if not much more.

    It's been obvious for awhile now that Tivo has been moving in their slow ponderous way towards a method of content delivery over internet. They have been doing it for ads for years now, and they want to do it with content so bad they can taste it. They hired a key guy from bittorrent several years ago, but haven't done anything impressive since. They want it, but with it taking them 3 years to go with cable card and dual tuner, they just aren't able to get their act together in time.

    Apple has played their cards exactly right. They've done what Tivo, Netflix, Microsoft, Sony, and Blockbuster would all give their collective left nut to do. They've done what every local cable company and even every media mogul SHOULD have been laying awake worrying about, which is to have made them irrelevant in one fell swoop. Not to every single consumer by a long shot, but to a significant demographic of tech-savvy consumers who know what they want and will shift paradigms to get it.

    As much as I want this right this very second, waiting for 802.11n is the right thing to do and I'm glad Apple did it. I don't have a TV, but I'll buy a 20" monitor and one of these the day it comes out. I'll buy a second one and a projector as soon as possible afterwards.

    This is going to be a much bigger deal than the iPod, and that's saying a lot.

    You're crazy! Jobs just demoed a wireless replacement for a $5.00 cable that connects your computer to your TV. If you think this will change everything you're nuts!

    First off Apple still has not managed to get much video content for their iTunes store.

    Second, Apple has yet to supply any HD content.

    Third, one of the biggest sources for high-speed broadband in the US is cable. So Apple isn't putting any cable company out of business anytime soon.

    Fourth, Content providers like ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, etc. will not make the content available to Apple until after it has been released to cable or over the air. Otherwise they will loose significant money from advertisers for exclusive airing rights content.

    In otherwords, don't disconnect your cable, over-the-air antenna, or satellite antenna anytime soon.





    portal 2 logo font. new york knicks logo font.
  • new york knicks logo font.



  • spicyapple
    Sep 20, 12:46 AM
    The hard drive (if not used as DVR) will likely be used as temporary storage buffer. So if you buy a movie off iTS, it automatically streams to iTV and saved to the hard drive until you consume it.





    portal 2 logo font. articl1_4.jpg [FONTVerdana,
  • articl1_4.jpg [FONTVerdana,



  • treestar
    Apr 12, 04:07 PM
    i've used windows as long as the OP. Mac OS X is great and there is nothing i can say you wouldn't like about the OS, but i still get stomach aches from the lack of software and hardware options for Mac users. it is a totally different world. there is just so much more developed for Windows. Apple must make it extremely difficult to develop for Mac. i am an audio engineer and i'd be using a different DAW if i could (i have to use Logic) and i wanted more options for my hardware interface, but i'd have picked this one anyways (RME Fireface, i actually picked it because it was compatible with Windows as well). also, i miss all the DIY and homegrown freeware you could get for Windows. DIY Mac developers don't like to make as much useful stuff. so, as a result, i could always get more done with Windows.

    Bad:
    Less software options
    Less device/peripheral options
    Dealing with Apple as a company. They want too much money and find tons of ways to get it.





    portal 2 logo font. Portal » Board index; Change
  • Portal » Board index; Change



  • Huntn
    Mar 13, 08:00 AM
    The disaster in Japan is prompting this thread (obviously). I remember when nuclear power was described as the answer to all of our problems. I turned against Nuclear when I realized there was a waste problem, a tremendous problem that won't go away for over a thousand years. My understanding is that there might be a way to recycle nuclear waste, but the U.S. does not recycle nuclear fuel for "economic and security" reasons. I remember reading something about it, that used/recycled fuel could be used as a bomb. Then there are those ten thousand barrels of waste that nobody, especially Nevada do not want. If you look at France a substantial player in nuclear power, they have a "not in my backyard" problem. Throw in unpredictable events such as tsunamis, earthquakes, and terrorist events and nuclear does not seem all that wonderful to me.

    Counter views?





    portal 2 logo font. Images using the font
  • Images using the font



  • Taz Mangus
    Apr 20, 08:00 PM
    I live in a country of excess. Excuse me if I don't weep at night because Kanye West or Lil Wayne are missing out on my $1+ for their songs.

    If an artist isn't mainstream, I'll gladly pay for their music to support it. But since my musical tastes tend to gravitate towards major artists, I don't think twice when I torrent their albums.




    Benjamins
    Apr 20, 08:01 PM
    People should drop the Ferrari analogy, because it's totally off the mark. Ferrari is better than pretty much anything else, on almost every aspect you can think of, except size.

    An iPhone isn't better than an Android phone on all aspects, it's better in certain ones and worse in others. Overall I prefer Apple's ecosystem when it comes to personal computing, and when it comes to cellphones, I just bought an iPhone (1st gen) because I'm an Apple user anyway, and it seemed pretty amazing in 2007 when Jobs introduced it, and I'm still using my 1st gen.

    unless you really really want widgets and Flash, otherwise I can't think of anything better on Android.

    Btw: my Prius gets much better gas mileage than a Ferrari. :)





    Rt&Dzine
    Mar 27, 07:44 PM
    According to you and your internet sources, sexuality can be readily changed by the individual right? So why don't you try changing yours? You don't actually have to have sex with anyone, just will yourself to be attracted to someone of the same sex.

    Nicolosi says that if a father and son have a normal relationship, that child will not be gay. But according to Nicolosi sexuality can be changed, so then he could become gay. So it's contradictory.

    http://www.exgaywatch.com/wp/2007/04/dr-nicolosi-getting-in-touch-with-his-inner-spoiled-child/





    Multimedia
    Oct 24, 11:53 PM
    Damn multimedia, you are making me want that Dell! I just went to the Apple store to check out the 30" (pulled a stool up to the machine from the genius bar and tried to see if I could handle all that real estate). I am usually a sucker for Apple stuff and having matching componentry...but that dell is so CHEAP!

    AV/multimedia, how far do you sit from your screen?Mine are up against the wall at the back of 3 foot deep tables. I have an L table setup with a 6x3 and 8x3 for a total of 9x8 so I'm usually about 3-4 feet away.

    Yes the Dells are low priced (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productlisting.aspx?c=us&category_id=6198&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs) but they do not look nor feel cheap in any way. I really prefer the black or dark brown frames Dell uses. In the dark the screens float in the dark and the frames do not reflect anything from the screens like the Apple Aluminum frames must. Plus they all have 4-port USB 2 hubs in them and 9-type memory card readers. And they all have elevators so you can adjust the height which Apple's do not. I love the new x07 model Dell Stands which differ from the x05 model stands. And they are all VESA mount compatible as well. I'm gonna get another Dell 30" next Spring or as soon as they hit $999 which ever comes first - watch out Black Friday - November 24. :p

    The popularity of 30" monitors has got to be going through the roof right now with these ever rapidly lowering prices happening. I can really see the end of all CRTs now.





    citizenzen
    Apr 27, 08:55 AM
    It doesn't make sense for a supreme being to require the employ of man to begin with. There's the real fallacy.

    By the same measure, any human endeavor can be said to be inspired by God.

    And seeing how many athletes celebrate after making a score, it would seem that might be the case. ;)




    Citizenzen, did you read the second pdf document about what happened in Lanciano, Italy?

    Yes. What part of it is a result of a scientific study?





    narco
    Mar 18, 11:01 AM
    How long before the CEO of Napster writes a letter to the RIAA about this? Talk about karma.

    But it's still not as bad as Napster's dilemma. With iTunes, you still have to actually BUY the song for this to work. Not everyone who purchases songs from iTunes will take out the DRM, most people don't even mind or know it's there to begin with.

    Fishes,
    narco.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment