Monday, May 9, 2011

Tragedy In Tucson

Tragedy In Tucson. on the tragedy in Tucson.
  • on the tragedy in Tucson.



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 14, 06:11 PM
    bibbz,

    Phew!

    You are doing all of us a great service here with this information.

    The salesman just called me from the store I was in today.

    He is telling me that there is no guarantee of the iPhone even
    if you get the pin -- but he admitted he was not certain. All he
    knew was that there was something like 9500 pins nationwide.

    Told him that I had just read your message and that you were
    saying if I got a PIN I have a guarantee of a phone.

    He warned me that Radio Shack does not want the word
    "guarantee" used.

    I am putting a lot of faith in what you are saying here.
    I will be at my Radio Shack store early tomorrow.





    Tragedy In Tucson. Tucson Tragedy and Guns
  • Tucson Tragedy and Guns



  • tundrabuggy
    Mar 31, 03:11 PM
    You could say the same thing about Apple though. The Apple fad will go away and the extremely closed ecosystem which seems to not be really developing much in terms of UI or having an actual roadmap could end iOS.

    I don't understand why people can't just see the pros and cons of both and accept both are great platforms. Its always a WAR with Apple fans. Apple against EVERYONE!

    This is a short-sighted statement if I've ever seen one. The Apple "Fad" will go away?? Apple is paving the way for all the me-too products to rip-off, oh, I forget, in its proper term, its labeled "competition". First iPhone and iPad are created as explosively successful products, then all the copy-cats come, as Jobs predicted they would. Not an ounce of creativeness from the others, now, linguists and Lawyers are being hired to copy the name "App store" as well, they need to have it to compete. If Apple went away, innovation in this market would stifle for 5 years at least.





    Tragedy In Tucson. recent tragedy in Tucson,
  • recent tragedy in Tucson,



  • davmcn
    Apr 25, 02:02 PM
    This makes me laugh. A couple of months back people were complaining about suspicious information going out at random hours of the morning. Now we've just heard our iPhones/iPods are taking down our random locations, Coincidence ? :P





    Tragedy In Tucson. Tucson Tragedy Must Prompt
  • Tucson Tragedy Must Prompt



  • Hellhammer
    Dec 5, 03:30 AM
    hahe same here.. though i was close on the first alfa and rally challenge but the ferrari one: 1st corner you are first place and then you can just finish the race 'safe' but the lambo one... what a PITA .. it even spined out on me in a fast corner just because i went off the throttle slightly
    i already took a mental note to avoid _that_ lambo for the challenge

    Come on, Lambos are the best! :p It just requires some learning and tuning of the breaks. Love my 841hp Murcielago ;)





    Tragedy In Tucson. from the tragedy in Tucson
  • from the tragedy in Tucson



  • Leoff
    Aug 6, 05:36 AM
    MacBegginer and MacBookBeginner: Enough of this "Pro" stuff, the MacBeginner will be an old beige Performas with a Duo core shoved in there, to help the recycling effort. The MacBookBeginner will be an old 1400c, as they had a few dozen still laying about.

    MacCon: A cardboard box with both an Apple and "Intel Inside" logo on the front, a blank CD stuck in the side, and a hole in the top (simulated iSight for your friends). Will still be superior to anything Dell has.

    iPod Newton: Radical case design redesign for the iPod where it will now survive a fall from an apple tree.

    XBox Server: Microsoft and Apple join forces again. X-box controls included with every XServer, but because it's Microsoft, it locks up more frequently. Server reliability plummets, but the help desk techs have a LOT of fun.





    Tragedy In Tucson. TRAGEDY IN TUCSON: Edgar A.
  • TRAGEDY IN TUCSON: Edgar A.



  • Dusky600
    Apr 25, 04:03 PM
    totally expected. theres always a gold digger out there

    on another note. people should **** and buy a basic phone and cancel there internet subscription if there paranoid to this point, they should probably also stop using there iphones, someone should go there and take there iphones away "your whinning about it so no phones for you !" cause i bet there still using them like theres no tomorrow





    Tragedy In Tucson. violent tragedy in Tucson
  • violent tragedy in Tucson



  • rdowns
    Mar 22, 01:50 PM
    Where are our strict constitutionalist Tea Party Republicans? They haven't had anything to say about this. ****ing hypocrites.





    Tragedy In Tucson. Section: Tragedy in Tucson
  • Section: Tragedy in Tucson



  • mobilehavoc
    Apr 6, 02:00 PM
    Nice...I'm glad to have a more rare piece of hardware. I love mine and have no issues, it'll only get better over time.Reminds me of the days of the RAZR, that's what the iPhone and iPad have become.

    Honda sells a TON more cars than BMW by a huge factor...I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)





    Tragedy In Tucson. of the tragedy in Tucson
  • of the tragedy in Tucson



  • crpchristian
    Apr 6, 12:29 PM
    Motion is the program I would like to see take a big step forward. I am also a heavy Adobe user and have the entire CS5 Production bundle...but NOT for Premier...I solely use PhotoShop and After Effects. AE has been my go to animated title compositor. Motion, while decent...is certainly behind the eight ball in comparison to Avid and AE for these tasks.

    I agree with this, I feel like motion is not really fulfilling it's potential, especially after the acquisition of shake. I do really like Motion, it's great in it's intuitive and straightforward approach, I feel like it's really fast for putting together certain projects. For higher end compositing projects or for just complex scenes in general I feel like there could be more powerful tools and the speed can just go down too fast when things start to get a little complex.

    I'd love to see Blu Ray support for DVD Studio Pro, I don't feel like it's necessary but Blu Ray, I feel, is easily relevant enough to justify it's implementation.

    I'd also LOVE to see some things tweaked with bugs and performance with Soundtrack Pro. I think the program is fantastic in many ways but once a project gets to a certain level of complexity / size it can be game over. Not just crashes but bugs that actually destroy work and can render a project unusable. You can just segment projects, which is fine, but it'd be a really nice work flow bonus to not have to do that.





    Tragedy In Tucson. tragedy in Tucson,
  • tragedy in Tucson,



  • ryanlaing
    Apr 10, 01:41 AM
    A bit of selective hearing on the part of MacRumors with the quotes they chose to use. At first the video sounds great, dude is hyping what he saw from Apple. But later he gets called out from another speculating Apple is making a very significant change and distancing Final Cut from the real 'pro' users, dumbing it down, etc, and the guy who has seen it gets real quiet.. He is asked if he will update his editing studio's workflow to the new Final Cut, and he basically danced around the question, pleaded the 5th, and made it pretty clear that he is holding back some reservations about how the industry will adapt to the changes.

    Personally I'm very interested to see what they do, I'm sure it will have huge improvements on real time rendering and performance, sounds like the whole thing is being rewritten. But it does worry me that the program could become more for mass audience and no longer the pro application it has been for the past decade.





    Tragedy In Tucson. Tragedy in Tucson 5pm wrap-up
  • Tragedy in Tucson 5pm wrap-up



  • Stellarola
    Apr 14, 01:54 AM
    My fianc� and I have been holding out since our first gen iPhones. This is a true bummer. I feels it's true. :(





    Tragedy In Tucson. on the Tragedy in Tucson:
  • on the Tragedy in Tucson:



  • littleman23408
    Dec 7, 08:10 AM
    I settled for 2nd on that test. Gold isnt worth the aggravation.

    I found a youtube vid of a guy showing him get gold. I am getting oh so close to mimicing him and getting 1st. I almost decided to stay up all night last night if I had to, but then I chose otherwise. Maybe I will try a couple more times later tonight.





    Tragedy In Tucson. Today#39;s Tragedy by Latino
  • Today#39;s Tragedy by Latino



  • bruinsrme
    Apr 27, 09:32 AM
    Are you serious?

    Did he release a different form of the document today?


    I really couldn't give a ratass if he ever released it.
    But to say it could not be released? Cmon this is CIA/Secret Service information gathering 101.
    Some of the crap that was dug up in for back ground investigations makes getting a birth certificate look easy.





    Tragedy In Tucson. the tragedy of Tucson.
  • the tragedy of Tucson.



  • aswitcher
    Aug 11, 02:49 PM
    You guys are looking about a $500.00 phone...atleast.

    Perhaps. But thats about right for a Nokia N series with most of the features we have been mentioning.





    Tragedy In Tucson. Tragedy in Tucson | Phoenix,
  • Tragedy in Tucson | Phoenix,



  • Homy
    Jul 20, 11:44 AM
    eight cores + Tiger = Octopussy?!?:p





    Tragedy In Tucson. Tragedy Strikes Tucson
  • Tragedy Strikes Tucson



  • MBHockey
    Aug 11, 02:51 PM
    I wonder what carrier they'll go with?

    Regardless, i'd be happy to see just ONE cell phone in my life time that doesn't absolutely disgust me, as each and every cell phone that has ever come out since the Zack Morris Special has.

    It's truly ridiculous how awful cell phones are. Get a clue people.





    Tragedy In Tucson. From the tragedy in Tucson to
  • From the tragedy in Tucson to



  • JMax1
    Nov 28, 06:58 PM
    Actually, they do. They also got paid on every blank tape sold when cassettes were big.

    I didn't know that. I'm glad I do now, it kind of makes a little more sense now, and that this idea isn't completely out of nowhere. You make a very good point. Especially with the stale-ness.





    Tragedy In Tucson. tragedy in Tucson where
  • tragedy in Tucson where



  • mcrain
    Apr 28, 02:48 PM
    I guess the republicans can maybe now look at the issues.

    I am glad that Obama put out the papers to shut the conspiracy theorists up.


    Putting the papers out has made all the people who spewed this crap look like total and complete fools; and exposed their racism for all to see and mock. :D

    For all the GOPers who wouldn't tell the racist fools in your own party to drop it, you are complicit in this farce. John Boehner, I'm talking to you! Yes, it was your job. (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/speaker-boehner-its-not-my-job-to-tell-americans-that-obama-is-not-a-muslim/)





    Tragedy In Tucson. Tucson shooting tragedy
  • Tucson shooting tragedy



  • lazyrighteye
    Aug 11, 10:33 AM
    *woot*
    Please let it be good so I can trash my Treo.

    My Treo is best smart phone I have used. That said, it's nowhere NEAR where I expect an Apple offering to be - when/if discussing integration.
    Depending on what Apple unveils, I am very ready to cut my contract w/ VZW if it means a better user experience than what I am getting now.





    macsrockmysocks
    Jul 20, 10:09 PM
    I mean, this is a good thing that they are coming out with all of these brand new processors. But it bums me out that my current iMac will be outdated..:( . O well, I guess i wil move on, and be happy with my perfect mac!





    Tones2
    Apr 11, 02:20 PM
    The only downside is, Apple may be so darn busy in the fall with new products, that you won't even be able to get in their stores!

    That's why god created the internet.......:D





    SiliconAddict
    Jul 27, 03:25 PM
    Rule 1 of Apple Events:

    You never get all the marbles.


    Too be fair Apple has never been given all the marbles, from moto, to hand out in the first place. This is new for them.





    macMan228
    Mar 26, 08:34 AM
    To my knowledge, all these features everyone is complaining about, can be disabled or just worked around, so whats the big deal?
    Bring on the Lion, i can handle it :apple:





    cmaier
    Apr 19, 10:46 PM
    But App Store is like Coke, right? Of course it's ok if Apple does it. They've becoming one of the most hypocritical companies on the planet. Maybe Steve suffers from extreme paranoia?

    No. "App Store" wouldn't qualify as a famous mark, I should think.

    Here's a website that lists some factors:

    http://www.quizlaw.com/trademarks/what_is_a_famous_trademark.php



    No comments:

    Post a Comment