Monday, May 9, 2011

Oasis Cruise Ship

Oasis Cruise Ship. this amazing cruise ship.
  • this amazing cruise ship.



  • nagromme
    Aug 25, 03:22 PM
    It would be a shame to Apple toss aside its consistent record of having the industry's best support.

    But it takes more than a few weeks of anonymous "uptick" to indicate such a dire turn of events.

    Now, if such a thing did come to pass, I welcome every complaint and flame Apple can get: feedback is what gets them back on track.

    And it's a shame about the discussion staff--seems like an odd move from where I'm standing.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. Picture of Oasis of the Seas
  • Picture of Oasis of the Seas



  • bagelche
    Apr 5, 09:36 PM
    Heh. looks like foidulus had a similar idea. I missed that post. And MattInOz comes in with a reasonable rebuttal and more technical knowledge than I have.

    I don't think either foidulus or I were saying they were completely siloed--I'm sure they had some level of access to the A/V code. The question is is it in SL. Possibly.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. revolutionary cruise ship
  • revolutionary cruise ship



  • twoodcc
    Aug 18, 08:32 PM
    NO WAY!! that would be awesome

    yeah...please share a video if you can





    Oasis Cruise Ship. Oasis bedroom
  • Oasis bedroom



  • EagerDragon
    Sep 19, 04:47 AM
    Hope they do the upgrade soon. However I plan to buy in summer 2007 when they release Leopard and Santa Rosa.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. once Oasis is completed,
  • once Oasis is completed,



  • hynke
    Apr 27, 08:54 AM
    And what if I want to keep things how they are right now. If Apple says that they will reduce the size of the database stored in your phone, it also means that iPhone will communicate with Apple's servers more often (instead of finding reference in it's own database it will ask Apple's servers for it). That will cause more data traffic, slower location services and faster battery discharge.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. The Oasis of the Seas Cruise
  • The Oasis of the Seas Cruise



  • tyroja00
    Sep 19, 10:37 AM
    If you're still using the PPC, then you won't notice the difference between 2.0 and 2.16 on Intel. It will simply be "faster." Go out, get yourself a nice new MacBook, and enjoy.

    I don't know if all the super hard-core Apple "fanatics" are listening or not to us Apple "users". We don't care about the clock speed of the laptop with concern to the Merom. We care about the 64-Bit. It may not be faster now, but wait till late next year, when 64-Bit native programs are out.

    This is not just a bump in speed...this is a bump in Platform bigger than G4 vs G5.

    It was Apple who chose to enter the Intel/PC realm. It was Apple who promised to be one of the first to utilize Merom chips. It was Apple who started the taunting of their competitors.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. and newest cruise ship,
  • and newest cruise ship,



  • GLS
    Mar 22, 04:22 PM
    You know, on second thought....there never will be an iPad "killer".

    Show me a single tablet, from any manufacturer...that will out-sell the iPad.

    You can't.

    Which of the announced competitors will sell over 15 million in a year? To be the iPad killer...something will have to sell at least 15 million...and that was before iPad2 was released.

    Even if you take into account something that has not been announced yet...you can't find an iPad killer. There are too many competitors to the throne...how can the public differentiate between the competitors, some of which are the same thing hardware and software wise....and pick one that will be the "killer".

    There has not been an iPhone killer released ever....there has not been an iPod killer released ever...and there will not be an iPad killer released...ever.

    And yes, the Android fanboi cult will chime in and tout the latest and greatest...which will be superseded in two weeks by something else from HTC or Motorola or whoever...if any of these are the killer..why are their sales so much lower than a comparative iDevice?

    And don't toss me total number of Android sales or activations....show me a single model from any manufacturer that has sold greater than any comparable Apple portable device (iPad, iPhone, iPod)....there isn't one.



    (awaiting the "sales don't matter" comments...and "specs are where its at" dribble.....)





    Oasis Cruise Ship. Oasis of the Seas: Central
  • Oasis of the Seas: Central



  • Fabio_gsilva
    Jul 27, 07:55 PM
    http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_Pages/area-51_alx/area-51_overview.aspx?SysCode=PC-AREA51-ALX-R5&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

    Man, alienware is ready to ship new Area 51 ALX PC wuth Core 2 duo Extreme processors. This must be huge!!!

    I'd love to see one in real life...





    Oasis Cruise Ship. cruise ship finally sailed
  • cruise ship finally sailed



  • zacman
    Apr 19, 02:53 PM
    What is the present smartphone marketshare?


    For Q1/11 aprox. 15% for Apple.

    Q4/10 numbers were:

    http://www.canalys.com/pr/images/r2011013.gif

    Again: Apple sold 3 million more devices in Q4/10 than they did in Q3/10 (16 million compared to 13 million in total numbers) but they lost 0.7% marketshare in that 3 month (Q3/10: 16.7% marketshare, see first graph, Q4/10: 16.0%, see above).





    Oasis Cruise Ship. All the cruise ship
  • All the cruise ship



  • rhett7660
    Apr 5, 05:19 PM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.

    And. You don't know they may have re-done a good chunk of the product to where you have better media managing and it might not even look like FCP as we know it. That of course could be a bad thing or a good thing.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. 9 Pictures. Oasis of the Seas
  • 9 Pictures. Oasis of the Seas



  • princealfie
    Nov 29, 12:30 PM
    Why yes, she does!
    Got a few people from the SLC here I see...

    I promise to buy her album then. Spasiba!





    Oasis Cruise Ship. Cruise Ship: Oasis of Sea.
  • Cruise Ship: Oasis of Sea.



  • milo
    Jul 27, 04:20 PM
    You did say "successors" and "next generation" which I was pointing out they are not :D

    It seems like you're just quibbling over semantics. Webster defines "successor" as "one that follows" which is exactly what the quad core chips will be doing (and "next gen" seems to imply the same thing). Kentsfield and cloverton follow conroe and woodcrest, and use the same sockets respectively. People will upgrade, and top of the line computers for sale will switch to the new chips.

    You don't seem to be disagreeing as much as quibbling with my word choice. What would you suggest as an alternative to "succcessor" to describe these future chips?





    Oasis Cruise Ship. who love cruise ships,
  • who love cruise ships,



  • DiamondGCoupe
    Apr 11, 11:58 AM
    Where are all these bs claims coming from? Why wouldn't Apple release it in June as always?





    Oasis Cruise Ship. largest cruise ship when
  • largest cruise ship when



  • Pontavignon
    Mar 31, 07:54 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    Finally Google admits Jobs was right about fragmentation and recognises that to fight Apple it must become Apple. But it won't admit it. Prepare for lots of "closed is open and open is closed" stuff. Plus: the state of emergency justifying this closure is temporary: sort of like in Syria 50 years ago.

    You know, I am truly sorry for the idealists in the open source community. They deserve better.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship
  • Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship



  • wmmk
    Aug 16, 10:42 PM
    Was there any doubt it wouldn't be a lot faster? I mean, I know it was already plenty fast, but come on...
    Well, not all gigahertz are created equally, and not apps are universal.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. Oasis of the Seas - Ship Deck
  • Oasis of the Seas - Ship Deck



  • jhedges3
    Aug 11, 02:57 PM
    See now that is something I never understood, how the cell service can be so poor in a place like NYC, yet I was making calls on my CDMA phone in the middle of Wyoming this summer. In fact, there are few places in very unpopulated midwest and west that you can't get a decent signal at least with a CDMA phone. People that come here with GSM are out of luck anywhere except metro areas.
    New York has more of something than Wyoming, which is buildings. These buildings make it more difficult for signal to get to people, I think. For whatever reasons CDMA seems to work much better here than GSM.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. World#39;s largest cruise ship,
  • World#39;s largest cruise ship,



  • Chundles
    Jul 20, 09:21 AM
    No I think you are confused. :) I meant "Is having more cores, lets say 8, more efficient than one big core equal in processing power to the 8 cores?"

    Well next time say what you mean. It makes more sense. ;)





    Oasis Cruise Ship. the largest cruise ship in
  • the largest cruise ship in



  • MyDesktopBroke
    Mar 24, 10:48 AM
    Amazing to see how most Democrats are willing to lie to themselves and ignore the hypocritical truth all around them... the leftist side of the antiwar movement is all but gone, but not because the policies have changed, only because the man has changed.

    What Happened to the Antiwar Movement? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N_VHEts3fqk)

    How does that Nobel Peace Prize taste now? Hopey? Changey?

    This is cherry picking. As I pointed out earlier, even liberal sites like DailyKos and HuffPo (as well as NYT, MSNBC, etc.) are running critical cases against intervention and Obama's "imperial" (HuffPo) tactics. Dennis Kucinich even said Obama had committed an impeachable offense.

    Also, what about Mr. Gingrich (and just about every other GoP bigwig), who a week ago, before Obama had taken action, was blasting the president for letting the Libyan people suffer? Then as soon as Obama acts, Newt blasts him for that, too. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/23/959400/-Newt-Gingrich-flip-flops-on-Libya-bigtime)

    The right pro-war machine is all but gone. The policies haven't changed, but the party of the president has.





    Oasis Cruise Ship. “Cruise ships continue to dump
  • “Cruise ships continue to dump



  • leekohler
    Feb 28, 09:45 PM
    Correct I have no idea what causes homosexuality, neither do scientists.


    I wanted to know what he expected from me, he doesn't necessarily have to know the cause(s). I don't remember saying you could not live with the person you love. Also one can not infer what "that" means from your paragraph.

    I seem to recall you agreeing with this post:

    A same-sex attracted person is living a "gay lifestyle" when he or she dates people of the same sex, "marries" people of the same sex, has same-sex sex, or does any combination of these things. I think that if same-sex attracted people are going to live together, they need to do that as though they were siblings, not as sex partners. In my opinion, they should have purely platonic, nonsexual relationships with one another.

    Heterosexual couples need to reserve sex for opposite-sex monogamous marriage. If I had a girlfriend, I might kiss her. But I wouldn't do that to deliberately arouse either of us. If either of us felt tempted to have sex with each other, the kissing would stop right away. I know of a woman who gave an excellent answer when men asked her why saved sex for marriage. She said, "I"m worth waiting for." She lived by her Catholic convictions, and she wouldn't risk letting any man use her as a mere object, as a mere tool.

    Some may say, "I have sex with my girlfriend to show her that I love her." If I had a girlfriend, I would hope I would love her enough to protect her from the physical and psychological risks that come with non-marital sex. The best way for me to do that is for my hypothetical girlfriend and me to be celibate before marriage.

    Sacramentally same-sex "marriage" isn't marriage. Neither is merely civil marriage of any sort. If I understand what the Catholic Church's teachings about marriage merely civil, it teaches non-sacramental marriage, whether same-sex or opposite-sex, is legal fornication.

    And by "living with" I mean having sex and having a family as well.





    mkruck
    Apr 6, 04:41 PM
    Don't understand that there needs to be a pissing contest about Xoom OR ipad.

    Why are the Xoom guys even here on a Mac site, to tell us THEIR device is better?

    Let's even assume they are right.
    Go buy your Xoom and be happy if it does what you want No harm, no foul.

    The Apple users buy Apple until something better comes along also as long as it does what they want.
    They love the possible integration with their other devices and when that comes to Xoom or something else is better they will switch.

    Technology pace is amazingly fast and nobody knows what is next.

    Perhaps Xoom owners are on here because we own multiple devices and like all of them. Just because I'm using an Android device doesn't mean that I'm forever barred from reading and posting on a Mac forum.

    Reading through the existing 8 pages, most of the Xoom owners aren't saying their device is better; rather, they're (we're) providing comments around what Android can do. To be quite honest, the defensive and snarky comments are coming from those that are not Xoom owners. Really makes me wonder why they are so defensive and strident, you know? Deflection? Insecurity? Projecting?

    Yes, I'm being a smartass, no one needs to get their panties in a wad.





    oldwatery
    Apr 19, 02:09 PM
    What annoys me even more is that Apple always seems to make these claims that they made such and such first, and that Windows is copying Mac OS.. What annoys me is if you know a bit of the history you'll find that Apple copied Xerox interface, with permission of course, but it's not like they came up with it first..

    Now they are making another claim that Samsung is copying..

    x2

    Everything is just a development of something else.
    There is no absolute originality.
    This is a stupid waste of time and effort.
    But I guess when you get all big and high and mighty then why not throw some of the spare cash at a silly law suit if for no other reason than getting more publicity.





    deputy_doofy
    Sep 19, 08:54 AM
    Not that I really believe we'll see something today, but if we do, I'm buying - magnetic latch or not. :p





    Hallivand
    Mar 25, 10:57 PM
    Um, there's only been one release since leopard. Too soon to know if Lion will wow or not.

    From the developer builds and such, there doesn't appear to be anything compelling or major to warrant anything more than a minor upgrade.

    Yeah, disappearing scroll bars. A full size screen. Woo.

    The UI and basic functionalities have stayed the same since Leopard, sprinkled with a bit of iOS features. Snow Leopard was a tune up, to establish the Intel line completely and such.

    Yet retained most, if not all of the Leopard UI elements.

    Personally, it just looks like a rough merge of iOS into the OS X environment without any refinement.

    If we have to fork out $120 or something, forget it.

    I guess my Leopard PowerPC Macs still look up to date then :)





    p0intblank
    Aug 5, 03:55 PM
    I can't wait for Monday. I'll be working that day, so I am going to try to watch the keynote before reading any updates. I even have the Quicktime Events page bookmarked. :D I figured I would be more surprised by taking this route.

    This is the first WWDC I'm really looking forward to, mainly because of what we're going to see... Leopard in action! :D

    Edit: Peace, that's not entirely true. None of us know whether Apple will release Cinema Displays with iSights built-in. I'd say it is unlikely, but you never know until it actually happens.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment