Monday, May 9, 2011

Burnie The Moshling

Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Dec 3, 02:56 PM
    I'm think i'm a 15 A-spec, and i just started B-spec to save up money for the Ferrari and Lambo races in the Pro series. I've only done a few spec events, but i've got all gold in B and A licenses as well as 9/10 gold (one silver) in I-C license.

    I find the license tests to be more fun now that they arent mandatory. They seem easier too. In GT4 it was work just to pass some of them, but in GT5 i find that i always get silver or bronze on my first attempt. Gold is a bit of work sometimes though.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • NATO
    Nov 28, 06:18 PM
    I think they'll be a long way off getting money from every iPod sold. For a start its such an illogical thing to ask for (Did the music companies ask for money for every CD player or Tape Recorder sold? Nope), plus I suspect the main reason that Microsoft agreed to pay money in the first place is that they needed to get the music labels on board to boost the Zune Music Store, Microsoft was in the weaker position here and I believe the labels exploited that weakness.

    If the labels were to go to Apple and demand a royalty on every iPod and threatening to pull their catalogue if they didn't get it, they would actually come off worse than Apple in terms of lost revenue and it's because of this I reckon they haven't a chance...





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • kallisti
    Mar 22, 05:35 PM
    This is just a preview of the future, Android based tablets will clean the iPads clock. Apple made the so-called iPad 2 as a 1.5. Low res camera, not enough RAM, and low res screen. It's going to be a verrrry long 2012 for Apple. Sure it's selling like hot cakes now, but when buyers see tablets that they don't have to stand inline for, that have better equipment and are cheaper ... Apples house of cards will come crashing down around them.

    The only strength that Apple has is the app ecosystem; which is why they are going after Amazon for spiting on the sidewalk. They know the world of hurt coming their way.

    I love reading your posts. Some of the most ignorant on the site. Keep living in your little fantasy world.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • RussOniPhone
    Apr 6, 01:15 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Does this mean I should cancel my order on the 11" Mac Book Air 1.4GZ, I got it with 4GB ram and it's a refurb so I saved some cash. Should I wait until June.

    Thanks in advance for your advise!!





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 6, 04:18 PM
    1. Fluid Interface-Apple Kills
    2. Battery life-Apple wins
    3. Ecosystem-Apple wins
    4. Apps-Apple Kills
    5. Games and Graphics-Apple kills

    1. Have you seen honeycomb? Its a work of art.
    2. Apple only has better battery life to do the tight control over the way multitasking is done.
    3. Not sure what you mean
    4. Got to agree apple does have more games.
    5. PAUSE. Games apple does not have more games then Android. Android has Emulators which allow it to play NES, GBA, and countless others. Do to this android has tons more games.

    For anyone to choose any other tablet over the iPad means they care nothing about these five things and had might as well buy a NETBOOK. It would save them a ton of money.

    EDIT: Just noticed non of these things have anything to do with Hardware. Its all USER EXPERIENCE, definitely something only APPLE understands right now.

    P.S. U can add all the hardware features u want(8mp rear camera, 3mp front camera, USB ports, etc) but ID STILL CHOOSE THAT BEAUTIFUL ALUMINUM FRAME OF TABLET over all that any day.

    The thing about android is you will get tablets that will cost what a tablet should cost and not being overcharged. All of the current tablets are horribly over priced now. There is not one even the Ipad worth over 250$ USD.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • freebooter
    Nov 28, 09:39 PM
    Just greed, plain and simple.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • DMann
    Aug 7, 03:23 PM
    The new HW is fine, but Leopard is exciting! I'll look forward to this as I have all the big cats.

    In nine months or less......... we'll have those
    Top Secret features in our machines - too bad
    for Redmond they won't be revealed until then.
    Core graphics and Quartz Extreme will be amazing.
    Love Time Machine, Spaces, etc.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 28, 06:24 PM
    Look...I'll be the first to admit..there are some wacko Christians out there..like this dude from florida who burned the Quran..i mean wth was he thinking? but we're not all wacko as alot of you suggest... the posts a lot of people on here make, lump ALL of us together. And thats just not cool...

    Same goes for conservatives and tea party members...Yes a lot of tea party members are quite radical. But not ALL of them you can probably safely say 99% of racists would consider themselves tea party..but that doesn�t mean everyone in the tea party is racist...

    Consider this please before any of you go lumping all of a particular group into one derogatory name..

    all want to know is was why it always has to go to name calling..be it..wacko christians, teabaggers or racists conservatives..it seems like every thread any of the liberals on the forum posts always goes to calling names at whatever group it is that they have a problem with today.

    Yet you lump all the liberals.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • Prom1
    Aug 7, 06:52 PM
    Excellent SHOW Apple EXCELLENT!

    I think I just creamed my shorts.

    THATS the last straw NO MORE EXCUSES for not owning a MAC FULL Out.
    the piggy bank is now gonna be frugal!





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • blahblah100
    Mar 31, 05:30 PM
    Just speaking to your 'year of the linux' quote that's all.

    I completely agree, but let's be honest, Apple and Microsoft fans are no different.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 12:35 PM
    So wait,on the projects you're working on,is everyone using recorders to record direct to prores or do you enjoy having to waste time converting everything you get?

    I almost never have to convert. All clients I work with require ProRes deliverables, and any tapeless material I get is ProRes. If I capture I use ProRes.

    Then I'm guessing you do your cross fades manualy?

    I just delete any transitions before. It's not that hard.

    edit:and I do get your point,it works,but other competitors over the last couple years have brought improvements that I'd like to also see in FCP

    I know trust me. I have a HUGE LIST of improvements, but overall FCP still works well for me for 90% of my projects.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • Warbrain
    Aug 25, 02:54 PM
    I suspect a large amount of the issues are stemming from the problems with the Intel Macs and people are probably calling more about these problems. I could be wrong.

    But yesterday did suck. That site went down in an instant. But then again, the Apple recall got a whole lot more news coverage than the Dell recall.





    Burnie The Moshling. monsters moshlings burnie,
  • monsters moshlings burnie,



  • JoeG4
    Mar 31, 02:56 PM
    lol damn what a bunch of crap.

    Google is saying that Honeycomb was designed for tablets, not for mobile phones - and if you've actually used a honeycomb tablet you'd see that yea.. it's more of a computer/tablet thing than a phone thing.

    The phone OS isn't that much of an iOS ripoff. Samsung ripped Apple's "grid of rounded off square icons" off but if you look at vanilla Android it doesn't really have that look.

    That and home screens with icons in a grid are nothing new.





    Burnie The Moshling. The Moshlings Called ROXY,
  • The Moshlings Called ROXY,



  • skier777
    Mar 26, 11:38 AM
    I hope apple follows microsofts lead and lets students upgrade for 30 bucks in the first few months of release.

    The only reason I upgraded from XP to windows7 was the student discount. It would be really nice if i could do the same for lion, otherwise SL is probably gunna be fine forever.

    What if you skip releases. Will it be the same price to upgrade from Leopard as SL?





    Burnie The Moshling. How to get rare moshling for.
  • How to get rare moshling for.



  • iScott428
    Mar 22, 01:37 PM
    I would hardly consider any of these devices competition. The ecosystems that support these devices do not even come close to Apple's. Prices and specs are just trying to match the Ipad 2 but just like with any PC trying to match a Mac in performance or tech specs; you will not see the same or even close to the performance of the machine due to the software. Plus the Playbook has missed the train for businesses; show me a Corporate Executive with out an Ipad and I will show you an Executive on the way to retirement, bet they are the same person. :apple:





    Burnie The Moshling. Wikia contributor seconds agothe combo needed to moshling onplant combo figure Illustrated guide to very spiky
  • Wikia contributor seconds agothe combo needed to moshling onplant combo figure Illustrated guide to very spiky



  • BaldiMac
    Apr 6, 04:21 PM
    Yeah, like the "bogus numbers" that indicated that back in Q2(?)/2010 Android outsold iOS in the US. Steve is it you? :D

    What are you talking about? No one even estimated their market share under 75% for Q4 2010? How could they have dropped 30%?





    Burnie The Moshling. sep The+moshling+fumble
  • sep The+moshling+fumble



  • gugy
    Aug 16, 11:02 PM
    That's great that Adobe apps runs well under Rosetta in the new Mac Pro.
    It makes very tempting to buy one.
    My only concern comes to any Rev.A of any hardware.
    I'll wait and buy the next version of Mac Pro. I think then, even under Rosetta Adobe apps will fly in comparison to the Quad G5. Can't wait for the universal apps though.





    Burnie The Moshling. question Wurley+moshling
  • question Wurley+moshling



  • Moyank24
    Apr 27, 12:30 PM
    I suspected it was a copy, I've never trusted the president, and I probably never will.

    You suspected what was a copy? Had you just read the article before commenting, you would have known it was a copy.

    And you don't trust the President? Shocking.





    Burnie The Moshling. Ive been trying get moshlings
  • Ive been trying get moshlings



  • brianus
    Sep 14, 01:10 PM
    This is NEW because it is on a 3 hour weekday morning telecast. That makes it NEW and NEWS. Nothing about content. I NEVER watch American Idol. You are judgemental.

    Well he did kind of have a point there at the end. You could stand to tone down your use of enormous, colored type if you don't want your posts "judged" as having an emotional content beyond their actual words.





    briand05
    Apr 11, 11:49 AM
    Hopefully it will have LTE. The disappointing thing is the A5 will be outdated by the end of the year/early 2012, if they do in fact use the same processor as in the iPad 2. They better have 1 GB of RAM at least at that point too. If they wait that long I would hope that the iPhone 5 is a pretty big hardware leap.





    aafuss1
    Aug 5, 10:42 PM
    My predictions
    iPods-talk about the car intergration (as several more car companies joined last week)

    Wish:another special event in September (I wish for a Invader ZIM,Jhonen Vasquez, or a artist appears to announce a iPod like the
    U2, but with their sigs.). Apple designed iPod skins-perhaps using TV shows as a themed line.
    Nike-brief mention, maybe add version of kit for 5th gen.
    Apps-demo some new feature in upcoming Logic 8-perhaps expand Intel performance with native 64 bit processing on Woodcrest or Core 2, new effects),iTunes 6.0.6 or 7.0
    Mac Pro-with Blu-Ray BTO, and special update that adds BD write support in Finder for 10.4, natively in 10.5
    Leopard-demo, Boot Camp update

    Mac Pro:
    -Fastest pro Mac ever shipped
    -Hard drives, BTO 750gb, perpendicular recording
    -New displays with HDMI, iSight & IR, even brighter
    -Wireless-WiMax or 802.11n-whatever's ready first, otherwise BT 2.0+EDR, AE
    -Multiple graphics card in a SLI/Crossfire like mode for extremely powerful graphics and stereo 3D, Quadro FX5500 and maybe also first Mac to be supported by the new Quadro Plex. 256MB std, 512MB BTO
    -HD Audio


    iSight-redesigned, motion sensing-so can be sort of security camerta, native Windows support, includes Photo Booth 2

    A focus on Leopard-virtualization techniques (compare Apple Boot Camp to others-Virtual PC, vmware), Apple remote desktop or virtualization solution-5-15 user free version to compete with MS





    BC2009
    Apr 12, 05:42 PM
    That is what the 49$ 3GS is for...

    My buddy just got one the other day. Why cause it was 49 bucks...

    and i got an HTC INspire for $20 that is better than my old 3GS

    I think the $49 3Gs is AT&T's attempt to offer something that Verizon does not. Previous to Verizon getting the iPhone, the cheapest iPhone price was $99, and once the iPhone 5 comes out, I expect that there will no longer be a $49 iPhone option.

    Offering a two-year old model at a discount is not what I call a deal -- and mind you -- I own a 32GB iPhone 3Gs while I am awaiting the iPhone 5. I love my iPhone 3Gs, but I would not advise anybody to buy one today with the iPhone 5 just around the corner.

    Apple would do better creating a trendy newly-released iPhone-nano for a lower price and perhaps use iAd to help monetize it (the same way Amazon is doing with Kindle). Teens would much rather own a trendy new phone than a two-year old model that looks dated when held up next to its successor -- but that is just my guess at what the market would do -- I am certainly not all-knowing.





    Phat Elvis
    Aug 11, 10:27 AM
    I would love to see a smartphone from Apple. Palm reliability is in the gutter and it doesn't look like Apple (or anyone else) is into making PDA's.

    I just hope that we don't have to re-buy any music from iTunes just to play on the phone.

    I'm really glad that this rumor cleared things up about when an Apple phone will be released :rolleyes: .





    ergle2
    Sep 13, 03:58 PM
    The MP is so overkill for my needs right now, I wonder if I'd even notice the difference. I think I'll wait for 32 cores before I update!

    In my experience, single to dual is a huge step up because the interactive response feels much snappier (esp on Windows, but that's not terribly relevant).

    After that it gets less noticable -- but then, most long-term CPU bound work isn't interactive anyway, games aside :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment