Saturday, May 14, 2011

will and kate wedding

will and kate wedding. will and kate wedding dress.
  • will and kate wedding dress.



  • Huntn
    Apr 22, 09:05 PM
    Didn't you know? Aside from owning Apple products it's also quite trendy being an atheist. They think they don't need to back up their points with Reason or facts so it's a kind of intellectual laziness which compels most people.

    I'm not saying that I'm a devout Christian or anything of the sort, I'm agnostic, but it's based on Reason.

    Huh?? I'm the last person who usually defends Atheists around here (nothing against them) :), I'm Agnostic too, but regardless if I think they are out on a limb for my own personal reasons, using the scientific method, with no practical evidence of God is it really fair to accuse them of not thinking and being lazy?? Lol. It could be argued that believing there is no God for lack of evidence is stronger than believing in God based on faith (lack of proof).

    Because it's harder to imagine that an intelligent designer had a hand in it than it is to imagine that everything happened by chance?

    So you saying imaging is required in both cases cause we can't prove a thing? ;)





    will and kate wedding. Will amp; Kate Royal Wedding
  • Will amp; Kate Royal Wedding



  • nixd2001
    Oct 13, 05:54 PM
    Originally posted by javajedi
    ddtlm,

    I have my theory as to why java took the lead over C in the sqrt example....

    It might be worth finding C and Java language lawyers as well. ISTR that their treatment of IEEE FP values is different in subtle areas. I can tell you from past experience that these subtle areas are often what hammers performance. I'm talking about treatment for NaNs and that sort of thing. So this may be relevant?





    will and kate wedding. The Royal Wedding, Will amp; Kate
  • The Royal Wedding, Will amp; Kate



  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 13, 12:25 PM
    Pumping in sea water seems like a panic back up plan.

    And if the sea water doesn't reach the bottom of the reactor vessel, well, gravity will cause the bottom to drop out, IF there is sufficient heat to melt the stainless steel.





    will and kate wedding. Will and Kate#39;s royal wedding
  • Will and Kate#39;s royal wedding



  • awmazz
    Mar 14, 12:27 PM
    This here page, fwiw (http://week.manoramaonline.com/cgi-bin/MMOnline.dll/portal/ep/contentView.do?contentId=8976200&programId=1073754912&pageTypeId=1073754893&contentType=EDITORIAL), says the carrier RR was exposed to thirty days radiation in an hour. There are more than 700 hours in a month. You do the math.

    2 years exposure a day = 730 years worth of normal background exposure per annum. That's okay then, not as bad as I first calculated. No breast cancer there. Bring the pregnant women in. I'll drink milk from that cow, eat eggs from them chickens. We all get that flying a plane. Not.





    will and kate wedding. on Will and Kate#39;s wedding
  • on Will and Kate#39;s wedding



  • milo
    Sep 20, 08:16 AM
    For some reason I convinved myself that Apple would only permit videos tagged as originating from their store.

    No way. That would mean that users couldn't even watch their own home movies. Apple would NEVER do that, it would be a huge conflict with their other selling points.

    I hope it will work with all Front Row files, not just iTunes content.

    What would they leave out? Didn't they already say it does photo slideshows?

    What most bothers me about the iTV is that it is a workaround to a PVR instead of embrassing it.

    I'm looking for an integtated system for music, movies and TV, not just downloading a show as needed, but with the inclusion of a full blown PVR.

    I don't think this is too much to ask for.

    Problem is, doing a PVR would be extremely expensive. Other than things like Tivo that have monthly fees, PVR's haven't really caught on, and the price is the biggest reason.

    I really hope that someone from Apple reads these forums, I am sure it gets back to Apple, anyway I hope they do it right. Or there will be alot of disappointed people and money lost.

    That would be the worst idea ever. People on these forums are ALWAYS disappointed, even with products that turn out to be huge sellers for apple. People whine and whine...and then they buy the product anyway.

    I know of at least one company (http://www.itv.com/) in the UK who won't be too happy if they keep that name.

    IT IS NOT THE FINAL NAME. It's only a codename, it will ship with a different name.

    I don't think it would make sense to make a totally great� device and then cripple it by excluding DVR functionality (IMO they already crippled it by excluding DVD player)

    I already have a DVD player. Why the hell would I want to see the price go up even more just to give me redundant technology? Do you complain that your printer doesn't scan documents?





    will and kate wedding. WILL AND KATE#39;S ROYAL TABLOID
  • WILL AND KATE#39;S ROYAL TABLOID



  • jayducharme
    May 5, 02:26 PM
    Coworkers of mine that have switched from Blackberry on AT&T to iPhone have reported an inordinant number of disconnected calls since switching to the iPhone, even though it's the same carrier, same phone number and same physical location of use.


    There seems to be a real split in this thread: people who get lots of dropped calls with the iPhone and people who get none. I haven't had any dropped calls in the two years I've had my iPhone. But there have been many calls that never rang and instead went straight to voicemail.

    I'm wondering if Apple might have produced a slew of defective iPhones, and those are the ones that are dropping calls. It's so strange that people are having such vastly different experiences, regardless of the call area. It sounds more like a hardware/software problem.





    will and kate wedding. Ellie at Will amp; Kate#39;s Wedding
  • Ellie at Will amp; Kate#39;s Wedding



  • CaoCao
    Mar 26, 01:19 AM
    WTF? Who said that anyone should be copulating in public? You have completely lost this argument at this point. Not to mention your mind...This has just gotten stupid.
    I'm commenting on arbitrary rules
    You're joking right? That's a heck of a statement you make there. Is that based on any fact? Or just your ignorance?

    I'm assuming that by stability you mean children?
    relationships built on love in general are less stable, cf. US divorce rate.
    Marriage should be about more than love, the people should be fully committed to working through problems instead of divorce. My Grandfather's wedding was arranged, this year they are celebrating 50 years of marriage and they love each other. Love can grow or even start if nurtured.
    The Constitution of the United States forbids tyranny of the majority by denying the government the power to deprive anyone of liberty without a compelling state interest in doing so. A powerful majority may not simply outlaw an unpopular minority.

    However it isn't tyranny because the government isn't actually depriving them of liberty, merely not supporting them.





    will and kate wedding. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • ddtlm
    Oct 12, 06:56 PM
    nixd2001:

    The flags don't do anything to my x86 results either. This loop is just hard to optimize. I did manual unrolling, replaced mults with adds (which we can actually do safely since the float values in the loop controlls are not factions), and even replaced one of the loop counters with an int in conjuntion with the other two above (in such a way that I needed no typecaseing)... and the resukts inproved maybe 5% on the Mac and none on the PC.





    will and kate wedding. will and kate mug. will and
  • will and kate mug. will and



  • gopher
    Oct 9, 07:28 AM
    If Windows XP didn't have so much spyware attached to it, and required registration, and the insecurity that Microsoft is so famous for on its systems (yes there are still as many bugs and holes in XP for hackers to get through as in Windows 2000 and before), and the fact remains none of the source code is open, where at least some of Mac OS X is open and free for development purposes, I would have gone to Microsoft. Speed doesn't matter a hill of beans if your machine is so insecure you can't trust your bank numbers to it. Macs are faster in some cases than Windows XP, while slower in others and they maintain a level of security that doesn't require a firewall or anti-virus program anywhere near as much as Windows XP does.

    I'd rather fly an airplane than a space shuttle with o-rings that leak.

    What's more, who really wants to be forced to support Microsoft?
    With a Mac you can avoid Microsoft altogether.





    will and kate wedding. will and kate. wedding of Will
  • will and kate. wedding of Will



  • GGJstudios
    May 2, 04:10 PM
    their 4% worldwide marketshare (or it might be less) keeps them safe and even if they weren't the user base is too small to be significant in the malware space.
    The market share argument is BS. It's been debunked in many of these threads.





    will and kate wedding. will-kate-wedding-ring
  • will-kate-wedding-ring



  • SFStateStudent
    Oct 7, 11:31 PM
    Let me see; was android even considered an "iPhone Killer" or a wannabe? This makes me laugh....:rolleyes:





    will and kate wedding. be watching Will and Kate
  • be watching Will and Kate



  • evilgEEk
    Sep 20, 10:21 AM
    That's pretty much my question too. The iTV is a mini without DVD, storage, OS, or advanced interface? I guess I just don't see a market for this at $300. Waste of time, unless I'm missing something.
    But I don't need DVD, storage or an OS. Why would I want to spend $600 when I can spend $300 on exactly what I need/want?





    will and kate wedding. Royal Wedding Will amp; Kate Tote
  • Royal Wedding Will amp; Kate Tote



  • macenforcer
    Aug 29, 02:42 PM
    cars may have produced 100x less CO2 forty years ago. but today there 100x more cars on the road. Global Warming is caused by many reasons. I won't get into them all but I will mention one. Electricity. The heat from our major cities and towns go into the atmosphere, decrease O-zone protection, which in turn makes the sun shine stronger and melts our ice caps. But there are other reasons that i dont feel like explaining. If you want to know more...google it.


    Exactly. There are more people. So if people today create 1/2 the pollution they did 20yrs ago but now there are twice as many people there is no change.

    We are doomed! :D





    will and kate wedding. will kate wedding No Exchange
  • will kate wedding No Exchange



  • Multimedia
    Oct 23, 09:54 PM
    And now for the update... Dell re-shipped via UPS next-day. Still took until yesterday apparently to actually ship from Dell. But it's here. I just plugged it in and everything looks just fine. No dead/stuck pixels I can see. But then again, that's the way my first one was I bought nearly a year ago. After about 3 months, *POP!* one blue stuck pixel. Hehe, these two screens look maaaavolous together. :D Would it be gloating too much if I posted a pic? Heheheh... Maybe I'll bust out the camera after I clean off my desk. ;)Holy Molly now 30" Dells are only $1279.20 (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productlisting.aspx?c=us&category_id=6198&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs). They just lowered the list to $1599.

    Any chance we can get a price adjustment?

    We paid $1349 last week. That's another $75.60 less including tax. Man I could of had an iPod Shuffle for that. :(

    10.24.06 - New C2D MacBookPro's announced.

    AV-I phoned Dell this morning and got a $70 credit toward my 30". Wouldn't give me the $5.60 sales tax but got $70 instead of the usual $50 they said. Me so happy. That means I got the Dell 30" including sales tax for $1398.32. :D :p :)





    will and kate wedding. Will and Kate wedding cake
  • Will and Kate wedding cake



  • killr_b
    Oct 25, 10:48 PM
    I can't really decide what to think of an 8 core mac pro.

    Right now FCP barely uses all four of mine.
    It seriously seems that they a) haven't updated software pending an OS update, ie; leopard, to take advavtage of them or b) more cores really only helps the multi-tasking.

    In any case I think my mac pro isn't quite as fast as it could be sighting the activity of my cpus during a render.

    HDV render = 60% on every core. WTF?





    will and kate wedding. Will amp; Kate: A Royal
  • Will amp; Kate: A Royal



  • Silentwave
    Jul 11, 10:20 PM
    YAY!

    not that this was a big surprise. only other possibility is a high end Conroe in the low end machines. anything less than WC in the high end would be insulting.

    iMac may well get Conroe (which could be either 2.4 or 2.67 but not the extremes due to the higher TDP, and conroe does not go slower than 2.4) but you never know we may see Allendale, which is a version of Conroe with a smaller L2 but the same FSB going from 1.6 up to 2.4ghz. Conroe is more likely, as is Merom, as both have 4MB L2s above 2ghz.





    will and kate wedding. wiliam-and-kate-wedding.jpg
  • wiliam-and-kate-wedding.jpg



  • CQd44
    May 2, 09:16 AM
    Bigger, most Windows PC have anti-virus, can you say the same for Macs?

    If this is safari specific, it shouldn't be that big. How many people *really* use it?





    will and kate wedding. Kate Middleton#39;s wedding.
  • Kate Middleton#39;s wedding.



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 23, 02:50 PM
    The Bible? I don't think I've ever heard of it. :rolleyes: No one can prove the existence of God in any form, let alone some specific God as described in the Bible (a compilation of edited stories mostly derived from hearsay).

    You don't understand and you don't seem to want to understand so I'll leave you to it.





    will and kate wedding. Prince Will amp; Kate wedding app
  • Prince Will amp; Kate wedding app



  • bobr1952
    May 2, 11:40 AM
    I turned off automatically open safe files years ago in Tiger and have migrated that setting over since.

    I too turned this feature off a long time ago--but still--this seems like a feature Apple needs to get rid of in Safari--not all that useful and potentially dangerous to unsuspecting users.





    Rt&Dzine
    Apr 22, 10:55 PM
    or vice versa for that matter.

    Good point.





    PDubNYC
    Sep 20, 10:05 AM
    actually... he doesn't indicate a HD... why? well the iTV (sorry, not really impressed with this name) streams media from your mac/pc trough wifi or ethernet... so if you buy an episode on iTunes... it will be stored in your iTunes library on the content-hosting mac/pc in your house and thus be available for iTV to play on your TV...

    since it has a USB port I guess it will be possible to attach a USB HD... and store files locally instead of on a remote mac/pc...

    From the linked article:
    "He said: "It can also stream it live through the box to the TV or it has a small hard drive on it so they can download what you put on the device on your computer, on your iTunes, through the television set."

    Sounds to me like he is very much indeed indicating that it has a hard drive. And iTV is a temporary name. Damn, you've got all of those computers, yet you are still so misinformed.





    brianus
    Sep 26, 02:19 PM
    If what you say is true, then yes that would be IT. Why won't Tigerton go in Summer '07 Mac Pros?

    This was epitaphic's explanation:

    Intel has two lines of Xeon processors:

    * The 5000 series is DP (dual processor, like Woodcrest, Clovertown)
    * The 7000 series MP (multi processor - eg 4+ processors)

    Tigerton is supposed to be an MP version of Clovertown. Meaning, you can have as many chips as the motherboard supports, and just like Clovertown its an MCM (two processors in one package). 7000's are also about 5-10x the price of 5000's.

    So unless the specs for Tigerton severely change, no point even considering it on a Mac Pro (high end xserve is plausible).

    (gotta love that arbitrary terminology, huh? -- 2 processors apparently isn't "multiple").





    BlizzardBomb
    Jul 12, 12:34 AM
    If Apple don't do some sort of Mini-tower hopefully one of the slow models (2GHz or slower) would be used as just a dual so we could have a budget PowerMac. Probably not likely, but with customers now able to make direct comparisons with PCs, it makes sense to have a cheap option. Great news though, although most of us knew it was coming.

    For those of you who want to speculate:

    http://guides.macrumors.com/Woodcrest





    arn
    Oct 25, 10:32 PM
    It would be the first for Apple. :cool:

    If the pricing is any indication, the (low end) Quad Core 2.33GHz Clovertown is the same price as the (high end) 3.0GHz Dual-core Xeon...

    so unless the bottom of the line Mac Pro is expected to start at $3298, the current Dual-Core Xeon Mac Pros will stick around.

    arn



    No comments:

    Post a Comment