Wednesday, May 11, 2011

love you more jls

love you more jls. JLS#39; #39;Love You More#39; as a
  • JLS#39; #39;Love You More#39; as a



  • greenstork
    Sep 12, 07:09 PM
    An enthusiast does not want to store DVD's -- they want drive based solutions with drive based backup. This is how all high end stuff is done.

    I sure wish Apple would have come up with a system for ripping DVDs to my computer and cataloging them, that I would have loved. How much you want to bet that never happens?





    love you more jls. Love+you+more+jls
  • Love+you+more+jls



  • Don't panic
    Mar 14, 08:37 PM
    seem like things are degenerating at the reactor site. very worrying.





    love you more jls. Alivequot; and quot;Love You More
  • Alivequot; and quot;Love You More



  • Peterkro
    Mar 13, 04:14 PM
    really ?
    i live in a country which isn't at war .. and hasn't since quite a few years.. and by years i mean decades
    and the nuclear power plant we built was stopped before getting turned on by a popular vote (since then we have a constitutional law forbidding to build nuclear power plants...)

    wow look at how i am suffering from the terrible consequences

    I grew up in a country where even a right wing government won't entertain the idea of nuclear power,where one of it's major allies (the U.S.) are not allowed to bring naval vessels into territorial waters because they will not reveal if nuclear weapons/propulsion are involved.Which has just suffered a major earthquake and as far as I know is the only country that is a nuclear free zone.To New Zealanders this policy is totally sacrosanct.Guess what they are doing fine.

    (by the way 70% of electricity production is from renewables)





    love you more jls. JLS – Love You More [JB
  • JLS – Love You More [JB



  • superleccy
    Sep 20, 05:55 AM
    I know of at least one company (http://www.itv.com/) in the UK who won't be too happy if they keep that name.
    <UK>Indeed. EyeTV and ITV was confusing enough, but now we have iTV too. And I don't think I'll be watching Coronation street on iTV if Apple are going to charge �1.99 an episode. Think again Steve.</UK>

    <Everyone Else>ITV is the name of the UK's biggest terrestrial commercial TV network</Everyone Else>





    love you more jls. #39;Love You More#39;
  • #39;Love You More#39;



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 26, 11:57 PM
    I don't know whether homosexuality is a mental illness. But I do know that doctors and other professionals sometimes make mistakes.

    About 25 years ago, an acquaintance of mine told my mother that for about 15 years, a doctor treated her, my acquaintance, with the wrong medicine because her illness had been misdiagnosed. Unfortunately, after another doctor discovered the misdiagnosis, he also discovered that the medicine was worsening her symptoms.

    When I was about 17, my optometrist realized that, if I kept wearing the glasses an opthamologist prescribed for me, the would blind me by my 35th birthday. The optometrist prescribed the lenses I needed and corrected the vision problem for which I visited him. Thanks to the optometrist, I can drive.




    love you more jls. JLS are going to a club in a
  • JLS are going to a club in a



  • Lacero
    Mar 20, 09:59 PM
    Apple will need to add a few extra Xserves to add DRM to the files before it uploads it to the end user. More bandwidth and processing power required to circumvent this hack. Or, iTMS would require post authentication to authorize the purchase or the user account gets suspended.





    love you more jls. of #39;Love You More#39;,
  • of #39;Love You More#39;,



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 13, 10:15 PM
    Can you use nuclear warheads to disperse a tsunami?

    With today's high yeild nuclear bombs, given enough time, can you detonate a nuke to vaporize/disperse the ripple of a tsunami? I know one tactic of fleet warfare is like to vaporize the water under the ships to make them "fall" or something like that.

    I mean, I don't know how many megatons this will take or how much of the tsunami will be vaporized and sent up into the air, but maybe at some point it will reduce the force and profile of the incomming wave? :)





    love you more jls. JLS perform #39;Love You More#39; on
  • JLS perform #39;Love You More#39; on



  • ChazUK
    Feb 23, 02:02 PM
    <snip>
    Remember the end of 2006 when the Zune was announced and everyone was running around spazzing out about how dead Apple was and all the usual Microsoft cheerleaders in the tech press were practically wetting themselves in excitement? And a mere month later, what happened? The iPhone was unveiled and all but nullified the Zune.

    I think anyone engaging in this kind of speculation should keep that in mind.
    What could Apple possibly add to the iPhone which would equal the tech jump which nullified the Zune?

    I can't see any phone manufacturer adding much more than is out there now. Faster CPU's, better radio tech, better network tech, better features (cam/storage etc) & updated software is about as far as it can go from here (from my limited vision).

    If Apple ever did create such a generational leap as the Zune to iPhone leap this late in the game I would be heartily impressed with them! :cool:





    love you more jls. Love+you+more+jls+album+
  • Love+you+more+jls+album+



  • Some_Big_Spoon
    Sep 26, 12:22 AM
    What the hell am I going to do with 8 cores??? :-D





    love you more jls. JLS - Love You More - New
  • JLS - Love You More - New



  • Evangelion
    Mar 19, 08:43 AM
    It's theft, pure and simple.

    No it is not. It's not theft in any defnition of the word! Seriously: if I walk in to a store and take CD from the shelf, and not pay it, I'm stealing. If I make an identical copy of the CD and leave the original on the shelf, I'm not stealing, I'm committing a copyright-infringment. But I'm not stealing.

    Same logic: if I take someone else's car, and drive away with it, I'm stealing it. But if I create an identical copy of the car (using a replicator I got from Star Trek) for myself, have I stolen anything? From whom have I stolen?

    I find it rather surprising how blindly people here defend Apple, even after seeing how they remove your rights little by little. How many times can you burn your iTunes-songs to CD? It used to be ten times. But Apple reduced it to seven. Then they removed the ability to share/stream your songs from itunes to others. Little by little, you feel the DRM-noose tightening around your necks. It seems like a major PR-coup to me, when you have Apple reducing your rights little by little, and you guys are screaming "Yes! Reduce our rights even more!"





    love you more jls. Love+you+more+jls+album+
  • Love+you+more+jls+album+



  • Photics
    Apr 9, 11:09 AM
    Your overall point being because Apple poses and threat to Nintendo, which Nintendo recognises, Nintendo are doomed to go out of business?

    Do you think the market can sustain four gaming companies?

    Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft and Apple? What if Google gets into the mix too? (They fumbled with Google TV, but it could be adapted and done properly.)

    I think Nintendo represents the "Casual" side of gaming, both with the DS line and the Wii. Nintendo dominated portables for many years. Since the launch of the original Gameboy, no one could really challenge Nintendo's dominance.

    But now, there are two new ways to enjoy portable gaming... Android and iOS.

    Just as Radio is still around after Television, it's possible that Nintendo can survive Apple's entry into gaming. Yet, will Nintendo be the dominate player? In what scenario do they stay #1? If iOS is real competition in portable gaming (DS line) and in home gaming (Wii) is threatened by Apple TV / iPad, I think that looks like there are some real challenges ahead for Nintendo.

    The 3DS is a surprise to me, as it's fairly expensive for a Nintendo portable. Why spend $250 on a 3DS when an iPod Touch starts at $229? Sure... it depends on your preferences, but the iPod Touch / iPhone is a successful alternative. This isn't the same battle the Gameboy faced against the Sega's Nomad / Game Gear, the Turbo Express Portable or Atari Lynx. In addition to hardware, the software can be cheaper on iOS / Android too.

    Game ratings on iOS start at 4 and up.
    Games for the 3DS start at 7 and up. It's harder to market a product when there are warnings about vision.

    Viewing of 3D images by children 6 and under may cause vision damage.

    http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/health_safety.jsp

    What happens this Christmas if Apple decides to launch an Apple TV that plays games... for $99? In these tough economic times, I think that's a serious threat to Nintendo.

    So, Nintendo's portable line is under attack... both from Sony/Android and now Apple. Nintendo's console market is also under attack, as the Wii appears to be losing steam. If Apple enters the market with a $100 system, that's serious competition.

    Here's a story... I was asked to make a recommendation for a gift. This was a nice gift, something around $250. At first I looked at the Nintendo 3DS. I thought it would be a cool gift because it was new. Yet, there was a regional lockout issue and I'm not sure it's something that's really good for a kid. At least with an iPod Touch, there's more to do with it than just games. Sure... the Nintendo 3DS does more than just games, but I think that the iPod Touch is a much better overall device... FaceTime, web browsing, iOS development, books, utilities, entertainment. It says, "Hey, I want you to have fun... but I also want you to learn something and be productive."

    I recommended the iPod Touch. But surprisingly, this was not the gift that was purchased. Instead, an Android tablet was purchased as the gift. Heh... Android... that would not have been my choice.

    Yet, that's the changing market. With iOS and Android, there's a lot more competition in portable devices... and I think that will eventually spill into the livingroom with game consoles. It's new technology that threatens Nintendo.

    I think the strength of Nintendo is their software line... Mario, Zelda and popular games like that. If Nintendo struggles with hardware, they could eventually become software exclusive. That doomsday scenario has been uttered for many years � as Sony's entry into the market caused a lot of trouble for Nintendo. The company managed to turn things around with the DS and the Wii. Can Nintendo do it again when Apple is offering cheaper hardware, cheaper software?

    One could argue about iOS games being mostly casual... and that the lack of a controller causes problems... but Apple can fix that problem if they so choose. With Game Center, and news like the one that started this thread, it shows that Apple is getting serious about gaming.

    That's obviously big trouble for Nintendo.





    love you more jls. single quot;Love You Morequot; and
  • single quot;Love You Morequot; and



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 29, 02:50 PM
    The heat from our major cities and towns go into the atmosphere, decrease O-zone protection, which in turn makes the sun shine stronger and melts our ice caps.
    Care to explain that for the rest of us? In what way has UV radition to do with heat radiation?





    love you more jls. on mar Love+you+more+jls
  • on mar Love+you+more+jls



  • mr.steevo
    Apr 15, 10:21 AM
    It's a good video and sends a message of hope for the future to kids that are feeling hopeless.





    love you more jls. Love+you+more+jls+album+
  • Love+you+more+jls+album+



  • gorgeousninja
    Apr 9, 09:20 PM
    So I guess you don't watch movies, TV shows, go to the pub/bar, visit museums or browse the inte...
    Hmmm ;)

    I think it is precisely that so many people do enjoy, not only playing games, but going to the movies, bars etc that what is considered 'hard-core' gaming has become marginalized and frankly irrelevant.

    Many many people, myself included' have spent endless hours playing games on both consoles and custom gaming rigs. I take issue when someone who knows nothing about me suggests that because I now have that same need satisfied by an iOS device means that I know nothing about gaming, whereas it is far more the case of 'been there done that'.

    The stereotype of a person describing themselves as a 'hardcore gamer' being an adolescent boy with more disposable income than social skills seems, unfortunately, to be more than justified by some of the posts written here.

    As someone pointed out a true 'hardcore gamer' plays games..full stop.

    Games such as 'Bejewelled' and the Zynga 'Farmville' Facebook games, are played for hours and hours and hours, by millions of mainly women, who would never think of describing themselves as 'gamers', and yet to ignore that market sector, or the iOS devices is not only commercial suicide, but shows an ignorance of where the true future of gaming lies.





    love you more jls. Rubber aside, Love You More is
  • Rubber aside, Love You More is



  • wdogmedia
    Aug 29, 02:47 PM
    It might help starving Africans, but we could also screw up our genetical inheritance royally. Cross breeding is a problem we know too little about.

    Ditto stem cells. :)





    love you more jls. love you more jls lyrics. jls
  • love you more jls lyrics. jls



  • puma1552
    Mar 12, 05:11 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Not once have I said anything is safe. Not once have I said there is nothing to worry about; just the opposite--it's a serious situation and could get worse.

    All I've said is we don't have enough information to make much of an assessment and to not panic.

    With all due respect, somebody who doesn't even realize hydrogen is explosive isn't really in a position to tell someone holding two degrees in the field and speaking a good amount of the local language that he's de facto right and I'm de facto wrong.





    love you more jls. butoct Love+you+more+jls
  • butoct Love+you+more+jls



  • appleguy123
    Mar 24, 07:40 PM
    That doesn't take away from how utterly hypocritical that train of thought is.




    love you more jls. JLS shoot #39;Love You More#39;
  • JLS shoot #39;Love You More#39;



  • Apple OC
    Mar 15, 10:59 PM
    I see you still haven't explained what you meant by "contained".

    If I had the answer as to how this was going to be contained ... I would be over there "containing it"

    I just saw a disturbing press conference from the Japanese Government where they released a brief statement that all the workers have suspended work at the 6 reactors.

    myself ... I am glued to this story and am sure that even if it takes the International Community to "contain, repair, or stop" this disaster ... that will be done. The world is not just going to let this "Air itself out"

    Have I defined "contain" to your satisfaction?





    love you more jls. Jls Love You More Lyrics.
  • Jls Love You More Lyrics.



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 11:15 PM
    Adobe Photoshop and After Effects are not 'pro'? Please explain that to me. I never said Premiere. I made the switch to FCP in 2005 after 10 years of solid AVID work, yet I still use them both - just depends what job I'm on and who I'm working for. I stand by what I say - It looks like a fun 'toy' to play with. I have my doubts when it comes to some serious sound track organization and color correction. Reminds me a lot of when someone gave me a demo of Speed Edit by Newtek. It's really interesting how alike these seem to be.

    Cheers!

    Photoshop & AE are awesome applications. Premiere might be a decent editing app, but nobody in the industry uses it. A very small % sure, but only because they don't know FCP or Avid. Maybe do-it-all small post houses, but not dedicated editors. I'm not really trying to knock Premiere - just stating facts.





    dante@sisna.com
    Sep 12, 06:50 PM
    So based on what was shown today, the iTV itself is not presenting itself as a recording solution, only playback.

    If that is the case, then it still misses the mark because you cannot do the one thing that a PVR can do easily which is to pick up the remote and click record without getting out of your chair (assuming your Mac is in a different room than the TV).


    That is by NO MEANS CERTAIN!!! Think about it: FrontRow's Remote will work through this device communicating with the desktop to load content. iTV itself connects directly to the web and to iTunes to get trailers, etc.

    It is VERY feasible that a widget, or external USB device, of some sort will allow PVR (like elgato) to work via remote back to the software on the server. This would not be a difficult addon.





    blackburn
    Apr 9, 05:06 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)



    *Sniff*
    *Sniff*
    Troll.

    Troll? Looks like your an apple fan boy.





    Bill McEnaney
    Apr 27, 04:35 PM
    No gods exist. There is not a shred of evidence, ontological or otherwise.
    Before Anton van Leeuwenhoek discovered bacteria with his microscope, many probably would have insisted that there was not a shred of evidence that any microbe existed.





    organerito
    Apr 29, 08:41 AM
    My wife is a teacher. She personally taught lots of them. Schools are now using Windows machines. After that my wife switched to Windows. I've been using Macs for 18 years. But I'm getting so sick of waiting for Apple to make a mid sized mid range Mac without a built in screen I'm close to switching to Windows too.

    My former music teacher could get a Macbook Pro fro free. He got a Dell compueter. he started with a Mac and he changed. His wife just got rid of his Macbook to get an HP.

    I really like the iPhone, but I am crazy about any Mac computer. I can afford any of them. Only narrow-minded people believe that all the people who don't have a Mac is beacuse thay can't afford it. Some of us, actually, don't want a Mac, but we might like the iPhone.





    gwfattwkr
    Jun 7, 03:44 PM
    How is it possible that AT&T still can't get this stuff together. It's ridiculous. I'm surprised Apple hasn't stepped in the fix this stuff. It's giving the iPhone a bad name.


    any carrier that had the iphone on their network would have the same problem. Iphone is has the highest bandwidth consumption of any phone ever.

    could ATT do more to upgrade the network, yes but it takes time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment