Saturday, May 14, 2011

kate middleton and prince william pictures

kate middleton and prince william pictures. Kate Middleton Prince William
  • Kate Middleton Prince William



  • portishead
    Apr 12, 10:56 PM
    My take: I think what I want from Final Cut Pro is to be a GREAT Editing application first. Color correction, titles, capture, output etc. is nice, but it is an editing app, and should first and foremost excel at that.

    I think with FCPX this is a step in that direction. I don't expect it to be perfect, and fully mature yet, but with a few releases I believe it can get there.

    A lot of people are asking where are the other apps. It's obvious these haven't been re-written yet. I'm guessing Apple will re-work these in the future also.

    For now, I think (hope) FCPX will be the start of a really great editing application. I will reserve my opinion until I get to use it in action though.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Royal couple Prince William
  • Royal couple Prince William



  • camomac
    Jul 14, 02:12 PM
    ahhh, why didn't they have dual optical slots in the current G5's..
    too much heat from the PPC's and all those fans?

    well i am really looking forward to the new look.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. prince william kate middleton
  • prince william kate middleton



  • cambox
    Apr 13, 12:36 PM
    Original post by gusapple

    I think that this is counter-intuitive. By a long shot. Why would Apple leave their customer base? They still are including all of their "smoke and mirrors" but with a dumbed down option. All that I can see from it is that file management is FINALLY going to be better than a manual system. And anyways, Apple updated the UI from something that was popular in 2000 to something that looks better for today. Plus, there are lots of people who want to start using Pro apps but don't know how. I think that it is awesome that Apple is creating interest in an industry that will grow rapidly in the next few years.

    I think what you are talking about is called Imovie? Accessible by 10 year olds and its wonderful for that and for people who do weddings etc, but in my world we use the traditional layout because it works just fine and why fix something thats not broken? 64 bit is great and yes we need that but not the shinny useless bits that kids want on the iphones, ipads and Garageband. I think Apple has lost the plot here and also lost the respect of pro app users..well those who truly are pro FCP users.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Breaking news: Prince William
  • Breaking news: Prince William



  • clintob
    Oct 25, 10:26 PM
    This is starting to sound like the war of the razors...

    Anyone remember when the Mach-3 came out, and everyone thought "wow... three blades. that's a lot!" Now we're up to FIVE... and an extra one on the back.

    Just more proof positive that when it comes to Apple you should buy when you need, and enjoy what you've got, cause in two months it'll be replaced anyway.

    ... okay, I'm done. Eight cores is pretty wild. ;)





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. kate-middleton-prince-william-
  • kate-middleton-prince-william-



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 27, 07:10 AM
    Compared to the alternative, it certainly seems to be.

    [source: human history]
    Compared to what alternative?





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. kate middleton prince william
  • kate middleton prince william



  • ct2k7
    Oct 7, 03:27 PM
    What are you guys talking about?
    Didn't Adobe just show a new Flash IDE that generates native iPhone Apps ?




    kate middleton and prince william pictures. kate middleton prince william
  • kate middleton prince william



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 24, 03:56 AM
    In my short time serving in the Canadian military, I had not seen this. There was a rather flexible chaplain who served the religious needs of several faiths but most soldiers were left to stew in their own thoughts.

    Well…we can argue whether Canadians support a real military but we don’t have to go there. :p

    All I’m saying is that any respectable military has to prepare for sending a large group of soldiers into known suicide missions. This is what “cannon fodder” is. Sometimes you can’t hide it from the warrior. Sometimes they WILL KNOW that they will die. But this is absolutely necessary to purposely sacrifice their lives in order to achieve a strategic goal…or even victory. It’s much easier if these warriors are imprinted with the idea of “god and heaven”.

    Now, in these stupid overwhelmingly “crushing an inferior force” type of wars we’ve been engaged in, perhaps these situations don’t come up as much. Or if they do, you can hand pick a couple of “zealots” to do the job. But if there was a “real war”, like for example, if oil gets scarce and Europe turns on each other… Don’t laugh. If the “middle east” turn on each other all the time for oil, it can happen to “the west” too. You would be real arrogant to think that you are so much “better” than them. And if you ARE that arrogant about being a “sophisticated Westerner” think about China…or Russia.

    Hey, maybe our fighting force will be so robotic one day that it doesn’t matter. War will become an ego contest between engineers and no blood will be shed. But until the technology becomes reality, we still need cannon fodder capability for potential tight situations. ;)





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Kate Middleton and Prince
  • Kate Middleton and Prince



  • henrikmk
    Mar 19, 03:21 AM
    I would be amused if this now leads to increased sales of music on the iTMS. DRM haters and/or Linux users will be allowed to buy music. It probably won't be noticable if they shut off access quickly enough, but it would be interesting. :D

    DRM just doesn't work.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. kate middleton and prince
  • kate middleton and prince



  • Hunabku
    Jul 11, 10:59 PM
    For its high end, there is no way on earth apple would release anything less then a quad woodcrest. If they did it would be dead in the water. The advantage of having apps like Photoshop not universal is that apple has to give us that much more horsepower to run them under rosetta.

    Of course the chips will be woodcrest otherwise steves key note at wdc of the systems would be utter poo-crap - and we all know apple builds products just so steve-o can be the man on stage---

    :rolleyes:





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Prince William and Kate
  • Prince William and Kate



  • Reach9
    Apr 20, 08:36 PM
    Oh great another Android vs. iOS argument.
    C'mon fanboys, let people have their own opinion. But then again, it's "mac"rumors, so i think talking at the CNET forums or any other general big tech site would be ideal.

    From my experience, an Android phone is a better smartphone than the iPhone. But the iPhone has a much better ecosystem, and is less fragmented and such.
    But i'd take a better smartphone anytime. I'm willing to wait and give Apple a chance with iOS 5, who knows? Maybe they'll retake the crown as a better smartphone in my eyes? Then i won't be even thinking about Android!

    Apple didn't want to release the iPhone 3G until the 3G network was well diverse around America, and the world. There are a lot of major countries internationally who don't even have LTE networks ready, so i think any expectations of an LTE should be from a 2012 iPhone.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Prince William#39;s girlfriend
  • Prince William#39;s girlfriend



  • SongtotheKing
    Mar 23, 05:01 PM
    im not a phone genius but i am pretty sure the Android is cross-carrier. If it surpasses the iPhone any time soon, it will be because of that. But i guarantee that if the iPhone went cross-carrier as well, we would see a HUGE jump in sales in which Android will plummet. Think about it. a REALLY BIG reason a lot of people go with the Android is because the iPhone isnt available on their carrier.

    IMHO





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. to marry Kate Middleton
  • to marry Kate Middleton



  • 100Teraflops
    Apr 21, 05:09 PM
    CMD+Q does the same thing, either from within the app, or when it's highlighted when using CMD+TAB to cycle between open apps.

    Thanks for the shorthand! :cool:





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. kate middleton updo prince
  • kate middleton updo prince



  • kazmac
    Apr 28, 07:50 AM
    No surprise the iPad is just a fad and people are starting to realize how limited it is. Its frustrating on a lot of cool websites and no file system makes it very limited.

    I used to think like you until I bought an iPad last week.

    > I don't miss many sites as I hate flash so no agreement there.

    the file system > hope that will be sorted out eventually, but it's not so much of an annoyance for me to worry about it. I'm enjoying my iPad, not forgetting it will cut my phone bill down $60 since it killed my interest in the iPhone. :)

    As far as the article 188% is impressive.

    As far as Mac sales, hey millions are being sold every quarter. That's insane. I don't ever remember Mac sales like this when I first turned to Macs in the mid 90s.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-
  • Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-



  • flopticalcube
    Apr 26, 02:36 PM
    Atheism is no more a religion than failing to believe in leprechauns is a religion..:rolleyes:

    O'heresy!

    But well put.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Prince William amp; Kate
  • Prince William amp; Kate



  • Rt&Dzine
    Apr 22, 09:05 PM
    Because the concept of earth and life just happening to explode into existence from nothing comes from logic and reason?

    Interesting...

    But the idea of some "eternal" God(s) that created the Universe out of nothing comes from logic and reason? And the idea that this God made it so that humans eventually evolved so that they could worship this God(s), comes from logic and reason? And the only reason people believe this is because of an old compiled book of stories that were written by non-witnesses after the stories had been told and retold during ancient times. Is that logic and reason?





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Tight squeeze: William
  • Tight squeeze: William



  • wkhahn
    Sep 20, 11:01 AM
    You might have a point here but at that price point I suspect a 30GB HD and no PVR use. The HD could be used for caching and PPV/rental movies though.

    I was going to ask why not a PRV, but realized it myself. While apple does not prevent you from loading music you have aquired through other means onto your iPod, they don't help you either. They don't help you buy CD's because its too broad an experience to simplfy. Same with the PVR. How a customer aquires content from a provider varies too much for apple to engineer an simple solution. But they can provide their own simple content delivery solution.

    Next, they need to provide an NAS for all your media either from the store, ripped from disc or created yourself. Move the media off the computer.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. prince william and kate
  • prince william and kate



  • Piggie
    Apr 28, 11:18 AM
    Companies that "ship" stuff that people don't buy do not stay in business very long. Therefore, "shipping" is a good enough estimate 99% of the time. The other 1% is quickly identified and purged from the economy.

    Does this rule apply to non Apple computers and tablets?

    I recall only a short time ago when non Apple companies where posting numbers, people on these forums were ripping the figures to shreds as they said they were not sold items but only shipped items.

    Do we all agree the same rules for everyone :)





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. le prince william et kate
  • le prince william et kate



  • sawah
    Mar 18, 08:49 AM
    Some of the responses on this thread are really amusing.

    The people who are defending AT&T's actions are either astroturfing shills, or dolts.

    Here's a newsflash: Just because you put something into a contract doesn't make it legal or make it fair. What if AT&T stipulated that they were allowed to come by your house and give you a wedgie every time you checked your voicemail...? Would you still be screaming about how its "justified" because its written on some lop-sided, legalese-ridden piece of paper?

    The way that the current data plans are priced and more importantly *marketed* to customers, charging for tethering is double charging for data.

    The correct thing to do would be to have multiple (at least 3) tiers of data and stop differentiating between tethered service. If the tetherers are using too much data then charge them appropriately. What AT&T is currently doing is telling you that you can use up to 2GB of data, and then trying to charge you extra when they see that you might actually use that much (due to tethering).

    I don't agree with some of at&t's policies such as this. BUT I signed their contract and I abide by them. If you didn't like what you were signing and weren't planning on following it, you shouldn't have signed it.

    They are NOT charging you extra to use the 2 gigs of data, they are charging you extra to use the data on a different device. I'm not sure how you feel like you are entitled to use it wherever you want. They are a cell phone company. If you want home internet, call a internet company.





    kate middleton and prince william pictures. Kate Middleton Prince William
  • Kate Middleton Prince William



  • MacCoaster
    Oct 10, 12:24 PM
    Originally posted by benixau
    If you have any heart for 25 million of your wiser men, please make apple use the power4 chip at lightning speeds, and please lord, do it soon. It is becoming hard for us mac men to defend ourselves.
    Simply won't happen unless you're happy to shell out a half million dollars for a POWER4 supplied Power Mac.





    jiggie2g
    Jul 13, 08:55 AM
    Originally Posted by sbarton
    Smallish mid-tower case
    Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8Ghz or better
    1GB RAM
    250GB SATA 3.0 HD
    1-PCIe x16 Slot
    1-Standard PCI Slot
    6-USB 2.0 ports (One in front)
    1- Firewire 800 port (in front)
    Dual Layer DVD
    Onboard 10/100/1000 (I don't care if its wireless, but a wireless opition would be nice but not necessary)
    Graphics Card should be x1600XT or better with 256mb RAM

    I want it at or less than $1199.00

    Now gimmie




    MacBoobsPro
    Sep 20, 04:09 AM
    I don't want to have to put yet another box on the shelf under my TV and have yet another remote control kicking around my living room.

    I already have a DVD, a VCR, and a Sky+ box (DVR). I know that in theory I should choose just one or two of these, but that doesn't work in practice. What happens when my mum records something on a video for me - I still need a VCR, and until Sky bring out a Sky+ box with a *much* larger hard disk then I'll need a DVD for keeping things long term.

    If Apple could include at least a DVD burner and ideally a DVR hard disk as well, then I could actually start replacing the other machines I have rather than just adding to them and cluttering up my living room.

    Its probably a moot point anyway as I doubt iTV will be launched in the UK for a long while anyway.

    Im hoping Apple bring out a HDTV of there own, with iTV built in. Basically a 50" iMac :D Seriously though that would be cool and I would buy it straight away. Eventually i think thats where Apple will end up.





    Bill McEnaney
    Mar 26, 02:23 AM
    Hard to tell that, when you quote one of the critics in your post. :rolleyes:
    I just love the :cool: expression on this :rolleyes: guy's sarcastic face. Thanks. :D





    nsayer
    Apr 28, 08:22 AM
    The very second Apple Stores receive shipments of this fad, they're gone. I can't get a fad at the moment because everyone else and their dog buys them before I have a chance.

    That's pretty much the definition of a fad.





    nylon
    May 5, 02:25 PM
    I'm really surprised about lack of choice in picking your provider in the US for the iPhone. In most other countries where the iPhone is sold it is carried on every major carrier. In Canada all 4 major carriers have the iPhone.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment