Wednesday, May 11, 2011

justin bieber 2011 photoshoot

justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT



  • Macky-Mac
    Mar 26, 08:56 PM
    We will ride out this storm just as we rode out the last, the one before that etc

    there's no reason why the church can't continue for their believers if it learns to respect the rights of those who don't believe in its teachings





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. haircut, Justin
  • haircut, Justin



  • jefhatfield
    Oct 11, 09:12 AM
    when i got my ibook, which was manufactured in summer-1999 and listed for $1599 us, i got a 300 mhz G3 processor, 32 MB of 66 mhz sdram, 3 GB hard drive, 4 MB agp graphics, and os 9.0

    the next day i bought a compaq presario 1272 laptop, manufactured in spring-1999, $1599 us, and i got a 366 mhz amd k6-2 processor, 32 MB of 66 mhz sdram, 4.3 GB hard drive, 2 MB pci graphics, and windows 98

    i would clearly say that these two machines were marketed for students and home users who were then looking for a bargain computer under sixteen hundred dollars

    while the higher clock speed compaq presario had a larger hard drive, more output ports, more software bundled, pcmcia, and floppy against the single usb ibook;

    i found the ibook to be much faster in everyday use for e-mail, internet, and word processing

    it would be fun to get an $1199 ibook and get an $1199 dell laptop and use these machines every day for three years and see what kind of performance i get from them

    ...of course, at $1199, the pc laptop would give me a dvd optical drive vs. the cd-rom in the ibook, and a 14" inch screen vs. the ibook's 12" inch screen, and the pc would include much more software:p





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • KnightWRX
    May 2, 09:38 AM
    Mac OS X fanboys really need to stop clinging to the mentality that "viruses" don't exist for OS X

    Why, do you have proof of a virus for OS X ? Because if you do, let's see it.

    The fact is, the days of viruses are long gone. It's not the easiest nor most effective sort of malware you can make. Like you state yourself, even windows these days is mostly virus free. Currently, spyware is all the rage, trojans have always been a good vector and the occasional worm when a remote execution/privilege escalation bug pops up can create some havoc.

    But good old viruses ? Almost no one plays with those black arts anymore...





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. Justin Bieber 2011 Photoshoot
  • Justin Bieber 2011 Photoshoot



  • sinsin07
    Apr 9, 04:17 AM
    The delusion is this thread is hilarious. I'm seeing little casual gamers saying that Nintendo should be bought out, that Sony and Microsoft are doomed because their consoles are cheap on eBay because of device malfunctions (like Apple computers / handhelds don't?), and people claiming that touchscreens are going to replace the buttons for controllers sooner or later.




    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • Cutwolf
    Mar 18, 11:17 AM
    Will never happen. The contract you signed with AT&T specifically says the required data plan cannot be tethered without an additional fee. You agreed not to do it, they have every right to punish those that break the contract.

    I have seen this repeated several times throughout the thread. Can someone actually post the relevant contractual section? Thanks.

    Fwiw, I think AT&T is bluffing people who are suddenly using significantly more data.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • arkitect
    Apr 15, 10:03 AM
    you obviously must not know very many gay people, personally. This lifestyle does not come without baggage and high-priced trade offs. Anyone who says there's no inconveniences and struggles with being gay/lesbian is full ****.

    Umm… sweetheart… I am a 47yo gay man (married).

    I think most of your problems lie within. Self-hate is not the way forward.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT



  • robbieduncan
    Mar 13, 10:05 AM
    I'm pretty happy with nuclear power. Those reactors have stood up to more than they were realistically ever expected to have to. Contrast that with the sort of thing that happens when oil platforms go wrong.

    It's a bit like those who dislike or are afraid of air travel asking what do I think of it after that engine explosion on the A380. I say it makes me more sure of the safety, not less, as in that case just like this the safety features prevented catastrophic failure even when pushed beyond the expected.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • Grimace
    Jul 11, 10:01 PM
    My credit card is ready! I would love a machine to make Aperture a little more zippy.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. Justin Bieber 2011 March
  • Justin Bieber 2011 March



  • jessicasimpson1
    Jun 18, 01:43 AM
    I've been with AT&T for many years and I can not remember the last time I had a dropped call. If I started having dropped calls I would change carriers.

    cheap wholesale T-shirts (http://www.baiyokefactory.com)





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. Dressed the photo shoot jan
  • Dressed the photo shoot jan



  • MacRumors
    May 2, 08:49 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/02/new-macdefender-malware-threat-for-mac-os-x/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/05/02/094840-macdefender.jpg

    Antivirus firm Intego today noted (http://blog.intego.com/2011/05/02/macdefender-rogue-anti-malware-program-attacks-macs-via-seo-poisoning/) the discovery of new malware known as "MACDefender" targeting Mac OS X users via Safari. According to the report, the malware appears to be being deployed via JavaScript as a compressed ZIP file reached through Google searches.When a user clicks on a link after performing a search on a search engine such as Google, this takes them to a web site whose page contains JavaScript that automatically downloads a file. In this case, the file downloaded is a compressed ZIP archive, which, if a specific option in a web browser is checked (Open "safe" files after downloading in Safari, for example), will open.More information is available in Apple's support communities (1 (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3029144), 2 (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3029310)), where users report that the malware is popping up directly in Google image searches.

    Users running administrator accounts and with the Safari option to open "safe" files automatically checked appear to be most at risk, with some claiming that no notification of installation was seen or password required. Only when a screen popped up asking for a credit card number to sign up for virus protection did they realize that malware had been installed on their systems.

    For those infected with the MACDefender malware, the following steps are recommended:

    1. Open Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor and quit any processes linked to MACDefender.

    2. Delete MACDefender from the Applications folder.

    3. Check System Preferences > Accounts > Login Items for suspicious entries

    4. Run a Spotlight search for "MACDefender" to check for any associated files that might still be lingering.

    Full details on the malware and the simplest steps needed for its complete removal are still being investigated.

    Users are of course reminded that day-to-day system usage with standard accounts rather than administrator ones, as well as unchecking the Safari option for automatically opening "safe" files, are two of the simplest ways users can enhance their online security, adding extra layers of confirmation and passwords in the way of anything being installed on their systems.

    Article Link: New 'MACDefender' Malware Threat for Mac OS X (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/02/new-macdefender-malware-threat-for-mac-os-x/)





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • snoopy07
    May 5, 02:49 PM
    Until at&t gets competition from other provider with the iphone things won�t change. Right now if you want the iphone in the US its at&t or jailbrake it to t-mobile. At&t won�t care because if you want the iphone you need them, but with other carriers it will be different. They will have to maintain a great network and service or will take our iphone to the other carrier. This competition is needed and it�s the only way we the customers will get what we need.

    :apple:





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. outside parliament, Justin
  • outside parliament, Justin



  • cwe
    Sep 26, 02:01 PM
    November or December at the latest. It will simply be a Dual Clovertown Processor option added to the current BTO page with a new processor pricing lineup. It will be a silent upgrade.


    You're kidding, right? Here we are sitting around waiting on the C2D and you're saying that in about two months we'll have the option to buy a QUAD? Please say your kidding. PLEASE.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber new haircut 2011
  • justin bieber new haircut 2011



  • thejadedmonkey
    Sep 12, 04:24 PM
    It needs DVR recording for this price point. As someone else mentioned earlier, I can use a $5 cable to connect my computer to my TV. It need something else that will make me want to spend the extra $244 on it. Either that, or apple needs to stop touting the iMac as a media PC because the TV will compete with it.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT
  • JUSTIN BIEBER 2011 PHOTOSHOOT



  • Rt&Dzine
    Mar 26, 03:18 PM
    Confucius say: Foolish is man who questions skunk in ancient tongues.

    And don't even try to upskunk in pig latin.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. Justin Bieber Photoshoot 2011
  • Justin Bieber Photoshoot 2011



  • jchung
    Mar 18, 11:22 AM
    I can't blame AT&T one bit for trying to protect their network. And as some have already said, those who are trying to game the system are hurting those of us who are being honest by bloating the network unnecessarily.

    I can blame AT&T for this because they don't account for data usage properly.

    See this thread on Apple's forums - http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2450738

    If AT&T could account for data usage properly and show their customers what was using the data, then I would say ALMOST say its ok for AT&T to do this (other than the fact they just automatically sign you up instead of having you opt in).





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin Justin+ieber+2011+
  • justin Justin+ieber+2011+



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 26, 10:39 AM
    128 cores by 2010... That might be a little ambitious. I'd definitely buy one though. ;)





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber 2011 photoshoot
  • justin bieber 2011 photoshoot



  • milo
    Jul 13, 08:51 AM
    Lame poll choices.

    Most likely is BOTH woodcrest and conroe in different models. Woodcrest is necessary for quad, but using it in a single chip configuration is a waste of money.

    Apple needs to deliver both maximum performance and reasonably fast performance at a reasonable price.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. fabric of show, justin giving
  • fabric of show, justin giving



  • Don't panic
    Mar 15, 08:30 AM
    Oh well...Japan is history...

    Time to start relocating the population and all their assets to Afghanistan. Didn't we find some ancient Buddhas there which the Taliban blew up? Well, we now declare that The Holy Buddha Land of the Japs! That MUST be were they originated from! They can even rebuild the nuclear reactors there too since no one gives a crap about that environment evidently. :p

    Come to think of it...it wouldn't be too bad if Japan had to mass evacuate because of contamination. I mean, that place might eventually like blow up and flood at some point in the future right? It looks like it's on the verge of happening actually.

    That would be pretty cool if they evacuated now. I mean, where would they go you may ask? I think they would mostly come the the US. I mean, we sort of helped them build their country up after WWII and we've always had pretty strong ties. Our economy is similar too.

    Hey, we'll take Toyota, and Sony, and Mitsubishi...and heck, whatever can fit on the barges. :) I think it would be pretty symbiotic too as we use a lot of their crap anyway so might as well bring it all home. They have like the best manufacturing in the world and the US can use some of that today. We have lots of barren land all over the place that can be used for industry and Japanese ppl have the money to build here, rather than in the expensive cramped up island of theirs. Jobs for all! woot!

    are you trying to be funny?
    because:
    a) you are not
    b) it seems quite inappropriate

    and if you are not. wow.





    justin bieber 2011 photoshoot. justin bieber photoshoot 2011
  • justin bieber photoshoot 2011



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 12:45 PM
    But any time a fad gets discussed over a period of years, it's no longer a fad, it's a trend.





    greenstork
    Jul 12, 11:33 AM
    What astounds me about this thread is that most people are treating Conroe like it's some second rate, compromise chip, like it pales in comparison to the Woodcrest, which is absolutely ridiculous. The conroe is a revolutionary chip, with virtually identical architecture to the Woodcrest. It's only downside is that you can't run dual conroe's and the bus speed is slightly different.

    If the entire Mac Pro line came out with Conroes, which are dual core, we would have excellent and fast machines (for the record though, I think we'll see Woodcrests). My guess is that we may see at least one lower-end Mac Pro or headless media unit with a Conroe but in all likelihood, most of the Mac Pro line will use one chip because of the engineering costs associated with different socket and motherboard designs.

    As for Conroes being too hot for an iMac, that strikes me as ridiculous. From what I've read, conroes use 40% less power than Pentium D's and are very efficient in terms of power to performance. Merom is a laptop chip and I'm not sure it will ever end up in a desktop system, even if it is the same socket as the Yonah.





    Surely
    Apr 15, 09:36 AM
    yeah that is kind of been my issue with this at well. They focus on the LGBT community but complete side track what I am willing to be is a larger group of striaght kids who get bullied and have long term emotional problems from bullies. That be the fact kids, kids with random disability or just easy targets for one reason or another but they are straight so they do not get focuses on by the media..

    Perhaps those groups should make their own videos.





    flopticalcube
    Apr 25, 10:47 AM
    Sense tells me that the truth value of God's existence is unknowable. However, in my opinion, it's not just unknowable but also totally irrelevant for how we should live. In other words, it is not important to know if there is a God or not. Is that closer to agnosticism or to atheism (if we separate these two notions completely)?

    Absolutely correct. It is irrelevant because it is unknowable so let's not pretend or imagine or try to know the unknowable. Let's live our lives in peace.

    Floptical cube's post sounds like an excellent description of agnosticism. But every atheist I've ever met has believed that there's God.

    I think it's important to remember that, although people can feel emotions about beliefs, beliefs aren't emotions. I don't feel that there's a God. I believe that there is one. I feel happiness, sadness, loneliness, hurt, and so forth. I believe that those feelings exist, but I don't believe that happiness, say, is either a truth or a falsehood. I don't believe that it's a conformity between my intellect and reality. My belief that there's a pine tree in my front yard is true because there is a pine tree there that causes my belief to be true. The tree will still be there 10 minutes from now, even if someone or something fools me into believing that it's gone. The truth or falsehood of my belief depends on the way things are in the world. I can't cause that tree to exist by merely believing that it does exist. I can't make it stop existing by simply believing that it doesn't exist, can I?

    I certainly feel that most atheists are what I would call agnostic atheists. They lack belief in a god but leave the question of such a being existing either open and yet to be proved or unknowable and, therefore, pointless to contemplate. Only a so-called gnostic atheist would say they have seen sufficient evidence to convince them there is no god and I have not seen to many of them in my travels. It's more likely that they have yet to see sufficient evidence so, while they do not specifically believe in his existence, they cannot categorically deny it either. The blurry line between atheism and agnosticism is fairly crowded, I think.





    latergator116
    Mar 20, 09:21 PM
    I do not want to enter the "debate" about whether or not DRM and copyright laws are "good" or "bad." But for everyone who believes that the creation of this software was a good thing I would like to suggest that you put your efforts into more productive things, like starting a legal defense fund for that poor individual(s) who helped create the PyMusique software.

    I'd just about be willing to bet that federal law enforcement agents will be knocking on his/her door within the next few weeks. No doubt, if Apple wants to press this issue those individuals could be charged with some violation of the DMCA or laws covering internet commerce . I suppose that they could even be charged in a civil suit for violation of the iTunes Terms Of Service agreement.

    Seriously, if it is true that some of these people live in the U.S. and they've used their true identities then they could be headed for real trouble. Get their legal team ready (and, of course, I know you'll all be contributing money for their defense). :)

    I doubt Apple would waste their time and go after and sue the people who used this program and broke the iTunes contract. It seems like a relatively trivial matter. (But after looking at their thinksecret lawsuit, I don't know).





    Digital Skunk
    Apr 13, 08:28 AM
    The shortcuts hasnt changed and it is possible to remap shortcuts so no need to worry.

    I believe you. . . but do you have a link. I haven't dug around a lot for it yet. That's really my biggest concern with this update. When I read that they were optimizing the app for a single screen I cheered. Making everything fit in a single moveable window . . . . great. I do hope they take a cue from Adobe Premier, and make the palettes/windows auto dock and auto resize.

    I love the UI tweaks. Puts the apps in-tune with the rest of the industry. Going to a white on black, dark interface that just about everything has now. Removing the tiny buttons scattered throughout the UI . . . also a plus.

    If those details that we spent years waiting for in FCP7 leave or are changed for no reason then I'll be a little disappointed. If they've been left the same, and I can download the new app and hit the ground running . . . . (and there aren't any bugs like the current version, which is why I am happy for a rewrite from the ground up Apple style) then this is a very welcomed update.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment