Friday, May 13, 2011

job interview thank you letter sample

job interview thank you letter sample. after interview thank you
  • after interview thank you



  • boncellis
    Jul 12, 10:15 AM
    This is news, albeit somewhat inconsequential in the end. I would have thought the iMac would see Merom as its upgrade because of heat issues--perhaps Conroe won't pose a problem or there is a slight redesign of the iMac case in the cards.

    As far as the Mac Pro, there is a difference between Woodcrest and Conroe beyond the multiprocessor functionality, however small. But, in my opinion, to have the entire Mac Pro line be Woodcrest would mean Apple missing out on a market segment that want a pro level machine at an intermediate price. If Apple includes just one Conroe configuration along with the Woodcrest screamers, and prices it accordingly, I think they would find something of a "sweet spot" in covering the majority of its users and potential switchers.

    The price is what's going to make or break it. And I don't see it breaking.





    job interview thank you letter sample. after thank-you letter
  • after thank-you letter



  • BoyBach
    Aug 29, 02:18 PM
    - They've indirectly caused the deaths of thousands of starving Africans by preventing the development of genetically-engineered foods.


    Do be frank you're talking crap! :mad:

    There is more than enough food being produced and, more importantly, wasted to ensure that nobody goes to bed with an empty stomach. The reason millions, not thousands, of Africans have died, and continue to do so, are varied and complex.

    But to simplify, as you have, surely the blame lies with corrupt African governments that line their own pockets with Western aid whilst their population die of disease and hunger? To 'save' Africa, the leadership needs to be strong, and it's main aim must be the well-being and protection of it's citizens.

    GM foods will not save Africa and Greenpeace is not in any way responsible for the death of Africans from starvation for opposing GM research.





    job interview thank you letter sample. Interview Thank You Letter
  • Interview Thank You Letter



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 20, 02:36 PM
    So the high end will no longer be at 3ghz?

    How hard can an extra 333mhz be to attain? Especially with these cool-running Intel chips.

    It will come, just not with the initial production models. With the quad-core chips, Intel is already running into FSB bandwidth issues as it is. The Clovertowns are essentially dual Woodcrest CPUs stuck on the same die, sharing the same FSB and communication between the first duo-core CPU and the second duo-core CPU on that die must travel onto the FSB and into the other CPU. Between the two cores that are linked directly, data sharing can be handled through the L1 cache. So, depending on your application, the 8-core may be no better than a 4-core system -- if what your'e doing is already maxing out your CPU bus bandwidth. Somwhere down the road as Intel shifts to its 45nm production process and fully integrates all 4 cores on a single CPU (and later, 8 cores on die), we will see massive improvements in inter-core bandwidth. They will have to step-up on the FSB bandwidth though... Possibly by increasing the MHz, but more than likely we'll see some of that combined with increasing the width of the data path and possibly using multiple parallel FSB designs. ...Going to be interesting, that's for sure. And with Intel's new process and the plans for continuously jamming more cores onto a die at higher speeds, I think we're in for a real ride over the next 5 years or so.





    job interview thank you letter sample. interview thank you letter
  • interview thank you letter



  • citi
    Apr 15, 01:03 PM
    Dont bash his/her religious beliefs. They could be right or wrong...its up to each person to decide, and make true in their lives. Personally, I believe in a powerful God of love and grace. Just my 2cents:)

    Unfortunately, there is no such thing as "right" and "wrong". Morality is subjective and so is the Bible/Religion.





    job interview thank you letter sample. thank you letter samples after
  • thank you letter samples after



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 11:31 AM
    The modern view of homosexual sex in all the orthodox Christian religions is so tame and simple it's almost boring. It's just premarital sex, which is considered sinful. It's not morally worse than heterosexual premarital sex. And yes, marriage is considered to be between a man and a woman in these religions, so yes, that does really suck for the orthodox gay Christian.

    Even if this were true (and it's demonstrably not true), the whole thing is based on the completely erroneous idea that morality should be dictated by any of our holy books. We do a disservice to humanity by allowing ourselves to remain captive to these bronze age ideals of what is right and wrong.





    job interview thank you letter sample. sample thank you letter
  • sample thank you letter



  • lazyrighteye
    Oct 7, 12:21 PM
    The SDK is limited only to the Apple OS, granted, it relies on hooks, however, you are alienating a hell of a lot of people from developing on the platform.

    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Don't we already have enough junk in the App Store?
    If not, there are now millions of Flash developers eagerly waiting to do their best (worst?).

    In most every other scenario, I'm very liberal... very supportive of openness. But when it comes to developing a tool or utility, like a computer, a phone, etc., I very much fall in the category that appreciates Apple's closed system approach over an Open Source approach. The closed approach helps ensure an efficient & consistent user experience. But I'm also a quality over quantity kind of guy - which clearly does not represent everyone.





    job interview thank you letter sample. Most job interview reason
  • Most job interview reason



  • samcraig
    Mar 18, 11:59 AM
    WOW in plain English......... If you use a lot you should pay for it.

    OK I agree

    but AT&T are the ones who advertise Unlimited Data

    Should they not "Man UP"? and stop this hiding behind definitions of nonsense in a contract.



    You could also man up and admit that at the heart of your argument - you don't like that you signed a contract that up until now - was just fine and dandy. Now that ATT wants to actually hold you and others responsible for an element of that contract that you think you are entitled to - you want to cry "illegal."

    Good luck. ATT would be better off losing you as a customer rather than dealing with the, no doubt, obnoxious posts and calls into CSRs you will no doubt make.





    job interview thank you letter sample. Interview+thank+you+letter
  • Interview+thank+you+letter



  • Snowy_River
    Mar 19, 01:30 AM
    ...
    Also, $0.34 is a nice profit per song * 300+ million songs and growing. Not bad business for just pushing bits!
    ...

    Well, that assumes that $0.34 is profit, not gross. Any idea how much they net per song? It seems to me that the last number I heard was somewhere around $0.02-$0.03. The rest goes to cover expenses of pushing those bits around. And $0.03 * 300+ million, while still a respectable number - especially in comparison to my checking account balance - is really little more than a drop in the bucket for Apple...





    job interview thank you letter sample. and the position Thank
  • and the position Thank



  • 3N16MA
    Apr 9, 02:33 PM
    Edit: Post too long. I doubt anyone would read it. :D





    job interview thank you letter sample. a job, interview thank you
  • a job, interview thank you



  • Th3Crow
    May 3, 10:29 AM
    You mean running stuff like iphoto?

    PC versions of cross platform apps are typically faster, have more features than their mac counterparts. That's if there even is a version for mac. Its viable to not own a PC anymore because macs use PC hardware now and can run windows. PC users have no use for osx at all but many mac users still need to have windows

    I would dispute your claims that PC versions are faster and more feature-laden than their Mac versions. And sure, there is going to be some software for which there is no Mac counterpart. But the same can be said for the reverse. It's not like the 90s - back then this was a valid argument. Today it's a much different story; the Mac marketshare has risen to a point where it is in the best interests of software developers to create a Mac version.

    There are indeed PC versions for most everything I do on my Mac. My point was simply that it tends to be easier to do on the Mac, and much less frustrating. Having used both, I can tell you that (IMO) Macs make the work seem much less cumbersome. I enjoy creating promotional videos, for example on my Mac. Or fun videos of my kids (using iMovie - which makes it so fast and easy - and professional looking - that the kids can put on a skit at the beginning of a birthday party, and at the end of the party I can give each child a DVD of their skit to take home). Doing it on a PC is painful. Graphic design and web development is fantastic on the Mac - and just plain irritating on a PC.

    We can debate this until we're blue in the face - this is just my opinion as a heavy user of myriad applications, and I will concede that I have not tried every possible text editor out there to see if something compares to BBEdit. But I don't need to. I love my Mac - always have - and I really hate the experience on a Windows PC. But if you are as happy on your PC as I am with my Mac, I'm not going to call you names or belittle your choice. To each their own. I just take issue with the whole idea that we Mac users NEED to run Windows. We don't. Ever.





    job interview thank you letter sample. interview thank you letter
  • interview thank you letter



  • HiRez
    Sep 26, 05:17 AM
    My only hope is now that multi-core systems have gone mainstream that someone (cough -M$-cough) will make multi-processor aware apps "fashionable" and extend the trend.

    The Demi-Gods may be able to back me up on this, but Apple's not been great on this front despite leading (well, NEXT) the front on main stream multi-processor systems.Well, since they started selling multi-processor PowerMacs, they've been quite good about it. Final Cut Pro, Motion, iTunes, and iMovie all use multiple-processors, as does anything that uses CoreAudio. I don't know about Aperture, but I'd bet it uses multithreading/multiprocessing extensively. Plus the most important app of all is quite good at utilizing multiple processors, OS X. I don't know about other Apple apps such as Pages, Keynote, iPhoto, and iWeb, but there's probably a limited amount of things they can efficiently multithread in those apps due to the nature of work being done.

    Bottom line is that if you're not doing long-form processor-intensive stuff such as 2D/3D animation rendering, video encoding, mathematical/scientific analysis, running simulations, etc. then you probably won't get much benefit from more than two cores (you'll be better off with two cores running at faster clock speeds). But if you are, eight cores will be fantastic.





    job interview thank you letter sample. A sample Interview thank you
  • A sample Interview thank you



  • sawah
    Mar 18, 08:42 AM
    Sir what is being stolen?

    Data=Data

    At&t adds the data together for a month of use in your plan
    2=2=4gb of data a month, this has been explained by At&t over and over

    So If I use 2gb and use it on the phone or tether its the same

    I have unlimited

    if I use 3 gb of data next month I have stole nothing

    I used data

    what is your point?

    Crap about TOS, so what If I write a contract that you agree to buy Gas at my station for $2 a gallon when you fill up your car for a year. You then show up with a red gallon gas can I run out and say "The TOS says Car not Gas can" and I want to charge you $4 for the same gas now, this is not crap?

    You know companies lie and steal from us everyday doesn't make it right.

    I didn't say it was right, but you still signed that contract. Not at&t's fault.





    job interview thank you letter sample. I#39;d like to thank you for
  • I#39;d like to thank you for



  • leftPCbehind209
    Apr 12, 10:37 PM
    From what i gathered, if it doesn't, at the very least it transcodes them in the background as you've imported them, so you can work on them straight away.

    But it might actually work natively. It was strongly suggested a lot more files could be imported natively, DSLR was mentioned.

    Thanks, I figured as much too. Big improvement from before.

    Also, way too many haters here on iMovie. For weddings, it has been so much easier to skim my clips using iMovie than FC. I don't need a whole lot to put a wedding together...iMovie has been perfect...it just lacked majorly in color correction.





    job interview thank you letter sample. Forums - sample thank you
  • Forums - sample thank you



  • *LTD*
    Apr 10, 11:04 AM
    No they don't, they don't see it as a legitimate threat because it has very little industry support.

    Believe this all you want, when a company like Epic sings the praises of iOS you'd best pay attention. It's had great impact on Nintendo's mobile plans and it terrifies Microsoft (who are praying that Xbox Live on WP7 matters to enough people). When mobile gaming (i.e., on the iPad) is making such inroads into mainstream gaming, it's eventually going to have an effect on the way consumers view mainstream console gaming. In fact, this is guaranteed.

    You're holding too fast to the separateness of mobile vs. console. Over the next few years you'll see that separateness blur, and probably faster than anyone would have thought. There will be a definite, palpable melding. It's inevitable.

    The App Store opened in July 2008. Now look at what we have in April 2011. It's astounding. And we're already trying to get mobile devices to project games onto HD tvs. It's very, very telling. It doesn't matter how successful it is *right now.* (pretty impressive, actually.) The point is, you can see where we're going with it. When Apple says "move over, Xbox!" they aren't being glib or fulsome. It's a portent. Just a taste of what's to come.

    A lot of people around these boards have absolutely NO IDEA what Apple is capable of and what they're about to do to yet another industry. Just sit back and watch.





    job interview thank you letter sample. thank you letter samples after
  • thank you letter samples after



  • skunk
    Mar 14, 04:12 PM
    As for solar, it should be mandatory on new construction in areas such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas. It won't solve our energy needs but it will lessen them.The fact remains that most of America's energy problems are caused by conspicuous consumption.





    job interview thank you letter sample. review interview thank you
  • review interview thank you



  • imperium
    Sep 26, 12:05 PM
    We miss you over on the "WTF? Where's my C2D MBP?" thread! Good luck with your 8-core wait.. :p





    job interview thank you letter sample. Sample Thank You Letter
  • Sample Thank You Letter



  • SandynJosh
    May 2, 03:44 PM
    All macs do have built-in anti-malware:
    http://www.macworld.com/article/142457/2009/08/snowleopard_malware.html
    Don't know how good it is, though.

    NOTHING built-in or installed later will protect a computer if the user is stupid.

    You, as a user, have to be wary of allowing yourself to do what the malware creator needs you to do to circumvent whatever protection your computer has. Oddly enough, there's a large enough number of village idiots with computers of any OS to make it worth writing malware.





    job interview thank you letter sample. sample thank you letter
  • sample thank you letter



  • Howdr
    Mar 18, 08:40 AM
    So you're saying that if you steal $10 vs $1 million - it's not stealing? No doubt different levels of crime - but both are illegal.

    But see my post above. The long/short of it is - unlimited data is specific to the device as per the TOS. If you're breaking the TOS, you're breaking the TOS - no matter how you or anyone tries to justify it - and ATT can "retaliate" as it's within their right as per that TOS.

    I do not support ATT doing anything to those who already have a metered (limited) data plan. THAT makes no sense.
    Sir what is being stolen?

    Data=Data

    At&t adds the data together for a month of use in your plan
    2=2=4gb of data a month, this has been explained by At&t over and over

    So If I use 2gb and use it on the phone or tether its the same

    I have unlimited

    if I use 3 gb of data next month I have stole nothing

    I used data

    what is your point?

    Crap about TOS, so what If I write a contract that you agree to buy Gas at my station for $2 a gallon when you fill up your car for a year. You then show up with a red gallon gas can I run out and say "The TOS says Car not Gas can" and I want to charge you $4 for the same gas now, this is not crap?

    You know companies lie and steal from us everyday doesn't make it right.

    I do not support ATT doing anything to those who already have a metered (limited) data plan. THAT makes no sense.

    I see you have an issue with those grandfathered, like we are stealing because we have unlimited? At&t has unlimited Data for $45 a month, its called Enterprise I see it in my account every month.

    It's not my fault you did not own an Iphone before unlimited was stopped.

    Also how about the two years I paid for 3g service and could not get 3g in my area? I disputed this with At&t and won.

    Stop making excuses for bad behavior (By At&t)





    job interview thank you letter sample. Interview Thank-You
  • Interview Thank-You



  • Cromulent
    Mar 26, 08:10 AM
    Are you serious? That's a horrible thing to say. They should deprive themselves of sex because your 2000 year old book says so? That's crap. God made them born that way, for what? Just to torture them for their whole lives?

    I'm not condoning the belief but priests are expected to do it, so why not gay people? Logically I imagine from a Catholic perspective it makes sense. My sister and brother in law both being Catholic gives me a bit of an insight into this topic and both are rather progressive.





    desdomg
    Mar 18, 03:30 PM
    This is great news - by removing the DRM I can play my music on any device I like. It is my music after all. The music industry needs to get used to the idea that you should really only sell a track once to each user, not one track for each device the user wants to play that track on.

    Apple and the music industry in general will continue to rake in the $$$ regardless of this development - the real threat to the industry was always P2P, not sales.





    samcraig
    Mar 18, 09:22 AM
    Please point that out in the contract, know it all.

    Guess what, it isn't there.

    Go look up the word Unlimited in the dictionary. Internalize and understand it. Come back here when you're done. Then come into a court room. Id like to sit back watch you (as I will eventually be watching AT&T) dance around the clear and concise definition of the word.

    I've engaged in long, drawn out discussions with my legal pals about this very issue for several years, and they all agree it would completely impossible for AT&T to get out of court unscathed over this word "Unlimited"

    Most of you people don't grasp the significance of the word in this case, which is not at all surprising given the crowd. (young and/or naive).

    Most also think that because AT&T includes fine print in a contract, they can enforce it however they wish...which of course is a laughable fantasy to anyone who has sat through the first day of contract law.

    Go look up the words: entitlement, spoiled, ignorance and unfounded :)





    skunk
    Mar 26, 07:14 PM
    I guess I need a better dictionary

    Apologies for the horrible Latin, the only non-English language I am fluent in is Mandarin Chinese (specifically the Beijing dialect).Ego te absolvo, fili mi.

    Fili mi is the vocative of filius meus, in case you were wondering...





    Rt&Dzine
    Mar 27, 07:44 PM
    According to you and your internet sources, sexuality can be readily changed by the individual right? So why don't you try changing yours? You don't actually have to have sex with anyone, just will yourself to be attracted to someone of the same sex.

    Nicolosi says that if a father and son have a normal relationship, that child will not be gay. But according to Nicolosi sexuality can be changed, so then he could become gay. So it's contradictory.

    http://www.exgaywatch.com/wp/2007/04/dr-nicolosi-getting-in-touch-with-his-inner-spoiled-child/





    Lucky736
    Apr 15, 09:32 AM
    I have a couple problems with this approach. There's so much attention brought to this issue of specifically gay bullying that it's hard to see this outside of the framework of identity politics.

    Where's the videos and support for fat kids being bullied? Aren't they suicidal, too, or are we saying here that gays have a particular emotional defect and weakness? They're not strong enough to tough this out? Is that the image the gay community wants to promote?

    Man, being a fat kid in high school. That was rough. There were a number of cool, popular gay guys in my school. I'm sure they took some crap from some people, but oh how I would have rather been one of them! But hey, I'm still here, I'm still alive.

    Bullying is a universal problem that affects just about anyone with some kind of difference others choose to pick on. It seems like everyone is just ignoring all that for this hip, trendy cause.

    Because it isn't cool to support fat kids that are being bullied, just if you live an alternative lifestyle. That's the American way, pick out a tiny sect of society and lift it up on a mantle to bitch about while ignoring the bigger issue.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment