Saturday, May 14, 2011

i love you this much amputee

i love you this much amputee. TAGS: paralympic amputee
  • TAGS: paralympic amputee



  • Apple OC
    Apr 22, 08:06 PM
    Science is where you will find the real answers





    i love you this much amputee. Where do I start?
  • Where do I start?



  • backinblack875
    Apr 8, 11:03 PM
    I hope they poach someone that likes BUTTONS.

    WHAT?! the best thing about the iphone IS TOUCH!!!! NO MORE BUTTONS!!!





    i love you this much amputee. I+love+you+poems+for+
  • I+love+you+poems+for+



  • grue
    Apr 12, 10:54 PM
    I'm the angriest Mac user / professional FCP user I know, and even I'm blown away. Are there things I'm curious to see how they work out? Sure. But overall� wow.





    i love you this much amputee. support for Limbs of Love.
  • support for Limbs of Love.



  • skunk
    Mar 27, 08:51 AM
    That's obviously ad hominem.Sometimes it's the homo that's the problem.





    i love you this much amputee. Man amputee#39;s are sexy, I
  • Man amputee#39;s are sexy, I



  • Wilbah
    Jun 3, 09:53 AM
    I have set up a contract with a provider BEFORE committing to a long iphone contract. I go into the said telephone store and set up some other non iphone device. Then return home and test its capability and signal strength. If it is acceptable I return the above phone for a full refund(I use it far less than the maximum 30 days. Then when the desired iphone is purchased I will expect the same performance.


    Not sure this is a good test...

    I'm beginning to see that while ATT is the bigger culprit, the iphone itself may play a role in what happens with dropped calls...

    My service (as is well documented in these forums) at home was/is terrible.

    I recently purchased the microcell, from ATT, and I can now make calls in my house!! Except, when I move exactly 20 feet away from the microcell into my kitchen, my iPhone struggles with itself to pick up the 2 bar distant tower that was the guilty party in dropping my calls... so now, in my house iPhone juggles between a 5 bar microcell and a 1-2 bar tower (which still drops calls). It also drops every call that I'm on if i leave my house during a call, or arrive at my house during a call.

    I have reset the network settings on iphone, to no avail...

    Before this week and the microcell experiment, I wouldnt have said this, but I honestly believe that the software that drives the phone is playing a huge part in how the phone handles tower switches, and thus is a culprit in the dropped call phenomena.





    i love you this much amputee. iloveamputeealex : I LOVE
  • iloveamputeealex : I LOVE



  • diamond.g
    Apr 21, 09:12 AM
    Or you know, turn locations off. Hard to look at it when it hasn't been tracking. Skype did a good job of quickly fixing the bug, but that is hardly the case in EVERY app out there. It was one example a potential flaw, of which there have been many on Android devices.

    Have we established that turning off location services actually disables this "feature"?





    i love you this much amputee. I can#39;t tell you how much I
  • I can#39;t tell you how much I



  • MACRUS
    Apr 12, 10:45 PM
    I think you missed the color correction on ingest, non-destructive color correction, and one-click color correction feature announcements. Color is not dead, it is just no longer a separate app. The entire app is re-written with color matching integrate to the app, and color correction as well, it sounds like.


    HAHAHA One-click CC. you are funny or... well you know what.





    i love you this much amputee. much easier for amputees
  • much easier for amputees



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 28, 08:25 AM
    What are tablets going to overtake? I just dont get it... Desktops? Laptops?

    I can see hybrid solutions, like the ASUS EEE Tablet. But they are not NEARLY powerful enough to run certain applications. I just dont see large businesses, such as the government replacing laptop, and desktop with tablets!? not in th next 10 years DEFINATELY.

    Got it, it's a definite prediction.

    What are tablets going to overtake? Yes, desktops and latops. In 2020 the average person will buy a tablet as their dominant computer. Techies will still use traditional technology such as PCs, and specialists will continue to do so, but since there are FAR more average persons then such specialists and techies, the number of tablets sold in 2020 will exceed the number of traditional PCs. That's my prediction.





    i love you this much amputee. If you want free games then
  • If you want free games then



  • manic
    Jul 12, 09:05 AM
    Okay, people are hyped about the 4 core xeon. But arent we overlooking something here? Arent server processors designed to do substantially different work than desktops? Whats the point in fitting a >1000 dollar processor into a machine that runs photoshop and see it slug away? Im not saying thats the case, but I think its a relevant point and would like to know if anyone knows the answer. If its slower at desktop tasks, than we will be seeing conroes in mac pros. If its faster, then theres a pretty good chance it will fit the highest end one.

    now, unless the other chap who said "anything other than woodcrest would be absolutely insulting" knows wc is insanely faster at desktop tasks, I think hes just building some negative hype. Conroes are supposed to outperform by a wide margin everything weve seen so far. Its by no means insulting





    i love you this much amputee. We would love for you share
  • We would love for you share



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 24, 06:20 PM
    "interestingly, as the muslim population increases so too do reported cases of anti-semitic hate crimes."

    Will people ever learn the whole correlation/causation thing? Come on. That line is NOTHING but a twisted attempt to cast the muslim population in a bad light. News flash people there are 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world. If the religion is as dangerous as some would like us to believe, rather than just plain old extremism (as any religion has), then the world would be in total ruins by now. After all, a whole quarter of the world population is comprised entirely of terrorists :rolleyes:


    Side note on correlation/causation

    Interesting theory in International Relations:

    No two countries with a McDonalds has been to war with one another in the last 30 years, therefore it is clear that McDonalds causes world peace.

    You're saying the Middle-East, Maghreb, Persia, Central Asia, Pakistan/Afghanistan are not ruins?

    Christian extremists bomb abortion clinics and are condemned categorically by many different mainstream Christian groups. Muslims bomb churches/barracks/checkpoints/bomb shelters and very few, if any high up clerics, condemn them. Who condemned the slaying of that Jewish family in Israel/gaza? They knifed a 3 month old toddler... Later, in Gaza, Hamas was handing out sweets and the people were celebrating.

    The Christians who kill do not do so in the name of Christ, who would have been repulsed at their actions. It's not sanctioned anywhere in the Bible.

    The Muslims, on the other hand....

    Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into the hearts of the enemies of Allah and your enemies (Qur'an 8:60).

    ^ divine sanction for terrorism. It's a late surah too, so any surah about islam being tolerant, and no compulsion in religion, and do not murder are abrogated by it.





    i love you this much amputee. Amputee Love was written by a
  • Amputee Love was written by a



  • Peace
    Sep 12, 04:48 PM
    who thinks it will be 802.11g or will it be 802.11n?

    will that mean that all new macs Q1 07 also come with 802.11n as well?

    or will the streaming from a 802.11g mac to the iTV just be crap?

    if that's the case what will everyone with a current mac do, dongle it?

    Steve should have been more explicit about the 802.11 or at least assured us that 802.11g macs will stream to it just fine.

    Does anyone know if 802.11g can handle streaming video at that resolution?

    I'd be willing to bet the new iMacs and Mac Pros will only need a firmware update.





    i love you this much amputee. Double Amputee Races
  • Double Amputee Races



  • myemailisjustin
    Mar 18, 10:24 AM
    I've never once tethered or hotspotted yet my usage for last month was over 9GB....this is just normal iPhone usage for me, they better not automatically change me to the tiered plan. :mad:





    i love you this much amputee. look mom…i love you as a
  • look mom…i love you as a



  • Jumpin JW
    Sep 2, 07:53 AM
    "He never experienced dropped calls until we started dating and he was talking to me "

    My daughter's phone does the same thing!





    i love you this much amputee. Amputees from Port-au-Prince
  • Amputees from Port-au-Prince



  • Sirmausalot
    Apr 13, 05:49 AM
    A professional is someone who makes money from their work. So someone who gets paid for a project they make in iMovie is a professional. Perhaps you need to make a living at it though to be a true professional :-)

    As for Final Cut Pro X, jury is still definitely out. We all need to try it, make sure the features we still need are there and make sure the new features don't make our computers crash.

    No mention of delivery (DVD Studio Pro or Compressor functions) nor enough information about sound editing. So again, the jury is still far, far out.





    i love you this much amputee. here#39;s an apple for you:
  • here#39;s an apple for you:



  • AndroidfoLife
    Apr 9, 02:50 PM
    Nintendo and Sony beg to differ....

    Here is an easy way to explain it. You can heat a slice of bread in a toaster and a microwave oven. Are you going to say microwaves compeat with toasters now. When they do not heat bread the same way.





    i love you this much amputee. Amputee Agusta Urica was just
  • Amputee Agusta Urica was just



  • motulist
    Sep 12, 03:20 PM
    Apple gave a sneak peak of an upcoming product. Is that a flying pig I see out my window?





    i love you this much amputee. I can#39;t tell you how much I
  • I can#39;t tell you how much I



  • currentinterest
    Apr 21, 03:52 AM
    And Google makes almost nothing from all those Android giveaways, while Apple rakes in 52% of all the profit made in the mobile phone market. I think they know what they are doing.





    i love you this much amputee. I was going to leave my post
  • I was going to leave my post



  • eric_n_dfw
    Mar 20, 08:18 AM
    The "Apple first" nuts in this thread are the the ones that give the Mac community a bad name. "Digital rights management" blows.Excuse me?!?!

    I, sir, am a NeXT nut! It just so happens that Apple currently owns them! ;)

    Seriously, though, Apple's in a tough spot - they currently have the most permissive form of DRM that the record companies will allow. Remember, also, that they took a lot of flack from said companies when the iPod originally came out because the only copy protection on it is that the music files are in a hidding folder to make it harder to copy from one Mac/PC to another. (something easily defeated though) DRM does suck - but it's "not that bad" and CD's are cheap enough that you can rip 'em for near the same cost. The biggest problem I have with iTMS is that the files are compressed. Some tracks need higher bitrates (thus I buy them). But for 90% of the music out there, it's good enough.

    Don't confuse Apple fanaticism with people who just want the facts kept straight: iTMS TOS says you must use iTunes to purchase music from it - use anything else and you've broken that agreement. The arguement (at least from me) would be exactly the same if it was MTV, Dell or WalMart's music store's TOS in question.

    I seriously think that if every Linux user would just send an email to Apple every time they bought a track off another service or bought a CD when they would have done so on iTMS but couldn't, that they'd get the hint.





    i love you this much amputee. And i love seeing her little
  • And i love seeing her little



  • rasmasyean
    Apr 22, 09:28 PM
    Well, I can see why there would be "a lot" of atheists here from a "statistical" relation.

    1) Mac users are prolly richer on average.
    Let's be honest, many ppl consider Macs a rip-off, really. :D But if you have money to blow, who cares!
    Wealth goes up with educational attainment. Numerous studies show this.
    Educational attainment causes theism to go down. Numerous studies show this too.
    This applies for young (not yet "educated") ppl from "wealthy" families as well because parents who don't take theism seriously are less likely to pass it on to children.

    2) PRSI forum users are into "knowledge" and current events.
    The internet is one big information gateway in general.
    Those who are enthusiastic enough to use it for the purpose of extracting knowledge, are likely more educated (refer #1) and/or know much more about the world. The more you know about the world and your environment and other cultures (aka educated), the less your exposure is restricted to your immediate community. Therefore, you are more open to other religious as well as the idea of "not picking a side".





    Evangelion
    Jul 12, 09:05 AM
    Also bear in mind that Conroes are cheaper for apple to buy than Meroms, as well as offering faster clock speeds and more performance. So it wouldn't cost Apple much more, per machine, to put a 2.4Ghz conroe in rather than a 2.0Ghz merom.

    Take a look at the iMac. Now, it's quite small, isn't it? Nice and thin, and silet as well. How are you planning to cool that 2.4GHz Conroe in a machine like that? And why should Apple go for a whole different CPU, when they already have a great replacement for their current CPU: Merom. Only thing they need to do is to replace the current CPU with the new one. Conroe would take a lot more work.

    I don't buy your argument that Apple needs to spec iMac similarly to consumer desktop-Dells and the like. I mean, Apple hasn't done so so far (with the current Core Duo-version), why should they do so in the future?

    What I still believe is that we will have a third desktop that gets placed between MacPro and iMac. And that minitower-machine WILL use Conroe.

    Apple can either put Meroms in the iMac and thus make an over-priced under-performing desktop or redesign the motherboard for Conroe and have a competitive desktop.

    If that is true, then current iMac isn't competetive either. It's "overpriced" and "underperforming". Is that what you think?

    If they want to continue their recent success with the switch to Intel they cannot afford to be lazy and simply drop a merom into the iMac.

    Merom is the logical choice. It's a drop-in replacement, it runs cooler, it's about 20% faster, clock for clock... What I think will happen is that current 1.83 and 2Ghz Core Duo'w will be replaced by 2 and 2.13Ghz Meroms.





    Thanatoast
    Sep 20, 03:16 PM
    Why in the world are so many people complaining about the lack of a DVR and DVD?

    In the case of the DVR, what the heck are you people watching? The last time I saw cable (Dish Network) there were over two hundred channels, and not one thing I wanted to see. I'd much rather pay for a season pass for the one or two shows worth watching than around $60 for cable + Tivo every month.

    Yes, I know, that puts me outside the norm. But I can use the time to read a book, cook a good meal, or go running/work out. All better uses of time than sitting in front of entertainment programing that is 1/3 ads and 2/3 not worth watching.

    As for the DVD player issue, Apple wants you to buy your movies from them. They neither need nor want a DVD player on this device. If you already own a movie on DVD, rip it for goodness' sake. Large collections of DVD's look impressive, but really all they do is take up space.

    My conclusion: drop the cable + Tivo - save money, time and brain cells. Only watch the content you're willing to pay for rather than letting Hollywood/Madison Ave shove whatever they wish down your throat while you slowly vegetate.

    /soapbox





    iekozz
    Apr 28, 07:28 AM
    However the iPad is not a pc, so this report is a bit on the Apple side here.





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 20, 02:36 PM
    So the high end will no longer be at 3ghz?

    How hard can an extra 333mhz be to attain? Especially with these cool-running Intel chips.

    It will come, just not with the initial production models. With the quad-core chips, Intel is already running into FSB bandwidth issues as it is. The Clovertowns are essentially dual Woodcrest CPUs stuck on the same die, sharing the same FSB and communication between the first duo-core CPU and the second duo-core CPU on that die must travel onto the FSB and into the other CPU. Between the two cores that are linked directly, data sharing can be handled through the L1 cache. So, depending on your application, the 8-core may be no better than a 4-core system -- if what your'e doing is already maxing out your CPU bus bandwidth. Somwhere down the road as Intel shifts to its 45nm production process and fully integrates all 4 cores on a single CPU (and later, 8 cores on die), we will see massive improvements in inter-core bandwidth. They will have to step-up on the FSB bandwidth though... Possibly by increasing the MHz, but more than likely we'll see some of that combined with increasing the width of the data path and possibly using multiple parallel FSB designs. ...Going to be interesting, that's for sure. And with Intel's new process and the plans for continuously jamming more cores onto a die at higher speeds, I think we're in for a real ride over the next 5 years or so.





    Icaras
    Apr 12, 11:01 PM
    $300! Makes me think Logic Studio X might be $199.

    Amen! Bring on Logic X for said price and on the App store.

    Exciting times indeed! I can't wait :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment