Friday, May 13, 2011

i love you forever and always

i love you forever and always. Pay for I Love You Always
  • Pay for I Love You Always



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 07:36 PM
    so you admit that freedom of conscience is prohibited in Islam and that people who leave their Islamic religion should be sentenced to death? Or are you saying blasphemers should be punished?

    In the West we would tolerate the Ahmadiyya, not persecute them. Would Muslims in the West disobey our tolerance of the Ahmadiyya because it contravenes Sharia law?

    You are confusing yourself in a convoluted mess you've created. In fact, you are twisting everything to suit what you want.

    There are standards and by that, certain pillars which must be recognised for someone to be regarded as a Muslim.

    Put simply, if you break one of them, then you are not a Muslim.

    I trust that this is simple enough for you to understand, and not talk about freedom? I feel as if you've been infringed by something in your childhood.





    i love you forever and always. Art ~*I love you - Always
  • Art ~*I love you - Always



  • Multimedia
    Oct 11, 04:19 PM
    Got my coupon and tested it. It doesn't stack...total price is $1349.00Thanks for the update. Still as cheap as the refurbs. I think that's cheap enough for me.

    the 30" is 4,096k pixels = $1349
    the 24" x2 is 4,608k pixels = $1420

    30" = 512k pixels smaller but one big canvas.

    One card can drive a 30" + a 24" for a total of 7,400k pixels.

    Going up from my current level of 4,224k or + 3,176k pixels.

    Got my coupon and I'm good to go with my balance available on Friday to get this deal for $1460 including tax.

    Thanks for the coupon tip rxse7en. I got one that lasts thru Monday. Going to buy it. I know it may still get cheaper, but it's cheap enough now to go for it - esp cause I have credit with Dell.





    i love you forever and always. I love you Michael, forever
  • I love you Michael, forever



  • Apple OC
    Mar 15, 10:59 PM
    I see you still haven't explained what you meant by "contained".

    If I had the answer as to how this was going to be contained ... I would be over there "containing it"

    I just saw a disturbing press conference from the Japanese Government where they released a brief statement that all the workers have suspended work at the 6 reactors.

    myself ... I am glued to this story and am sure that even if it takes the International Community to "contain, repair, or stop" this disaster ... that will be done. The world is not just going to let this "Air itself out"

    Have I defined "contain" to your satisfaction?





    i love you forever and always. love you forever and always. i
  • love you forever and always. i



  • UnixMac
    Oct 7, 07:27 PM
    No....you did no such thing, and no offense was taken. I didn't join this thread till the last post. I only used Hitler as an example becasue it rang true of the same kind of "head in the sand" attitude we in the Mac community take at times.





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • Stridder44
    Sep 20, 03:33 AM
    Look at your hard drive usage, Music takes up a significant amount of it. Why does it need to be kept on your local machine if iTV provides a network?


    Thats an interesting point. I dont know though, something makes me cringe about not having my prized music library on my own computer (fear of losing it I guess?)





    i love you forever and always. wallpaper, I
  • wallpaper, I



  • MonkeyClaw
    Sep 21, 08:49 AM
    I think this thing is perfect, especially for a person like myself who does not watch a ton of TV. In the end it will be cheaper for me just running one of these on my TV and subscribing to a couple of shows as opposed to spending money on cable or satellite. The built in HDD is an interesting development, I'm curious to see what that might bring about. But as it stands, I'm sold, lol.





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • OllyW
    Apr 28, 08:18 AM
    The point is, it's Apple. It's where the entire market is headed.

    What do you mean by entire market? :confused:





    i love you forever and always. How much i love you
  • How much i love you



  • appleguy123
    Mar 24, 07:22 PM
    Not supporting actions is hate?

    You do real that Tomasi is talking about the attacks on "People who criticise gay sexual relations..."

    If I said that I don't want blacks to be married, because it hurts the sacrament of marriage, would that be hate? I think that it would be.
    Like it or not, the zeitgeist is shifting to make homophobia as stigmatized as racism. The Catholic Church will have to either adapt, or perish.





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • Apple OC
    Apr 24, 04:53 PM
    Many people say this, but they fail at the point where actions are of culture and not representative of the religion itself.

    I invite you to demonstrate how Islam is a threat to freedom and democracy.

    I guess all this honour killing pretty much explains the original theory how freedom of women has been affected

    thanks again edifyingG for presenting some very valid points





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • samdweck
    Oct 7, 04:24 PM
    Originally posted by ddtlm
    Backtothemac:


    Ohhh, you mean that one test where the Mac beat an old dual Athlon by, look, 2 points? 38/40 hardly matters, especially seeing as how Athlon MP's are available at 1.8ghz rather than the 1.6ghz tested. Xeons are available at up to 2.8ghz if you want a real top of the line SMP PC. How do you suppose the dual 1.25 would do against that sort of competition?

    all pcs are is snot... he is right.. now leave... cease and desist you s.o.b. PROPAGANDA STARTED THE HOLOCAUST, AND YOU ARE GIVING PROPOGANDA... arn this is a personal attack and is totally fair... let me speak my peace!





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • neilp4453
    Feb 16, 03:17 PM
    I can believe this, but only since the Android OS is open source. This means companies are making phones with their OS, not because its better. The iPhone is the superior phone, but Google is doing a great job at making the Android available to the masses.

    That is pretty delusional talk right there. The iPhone is superior...how? I can tell you that I like the iPhone UI better but that is where it ends. The droid marketplace is better or will become better (mostly because it is open source). I have already seen some apps that do a better job than their counterpart on the iPhone. Now don't get me wrong, the App Store has SO MANY more choice but it wouldn't surprise me if this quickly changes. The Android Marketplace is still relatively new.

    The Droid is superior in native features and this is my main concern. Apple is very behind on this...and it is nothing new to know that Apple doesn't pick up anything new until everyone else has it. Still waiting for hdmi on macbooks. The UI is nothing to laugh at either. THese aren't poorly designed phones and it is the type of delusional thinking that "Apple rules, other developers drool" that is getting us no where. The worst part is that it just requires a new software update...they just don't want to do it until their last string begins to break.

    When I originally bought my iPhone, I came on here and posted some negatives about the phone. 90% of this community grabbed their pick forks and demanded to know where I lived. Of course, no one had any input on my points because there are none. The mentality here is take it like it is (long and hard) or go somewhere else.





    i love you forever and always. i will love you forever and
  • i will love you forever and



  • roland.g
    Sep 20, 09:45 AM
    NO, it won't have a DVR. Get over it.





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • AppliedVisual
    Oct 11, 12:53 PM
    I can't stand less than 1200 high. You know Dell monitors rotate too and rotation is supported with ATI Video cards but not NVIDEA.

    Er... No rotation with nVidia? nVidia supports rotation on Windows, haven't tried it on Mac. I don't see any option for it on my G5, but I just assumed it was a limitation of the 30" Dell I'm using (doesn't rotate). Actually that's a dumb assumption. Weird... Wonder why.

    Link please?

    I'd like the link to that coupon as well too... Although it probably doesn't work with the current 15% off (which expires today, doesn't it?).





    i love you forever and always. i will love you forever and
  • i will love you forever and



  • -aggie-
    May 4, 11:39 AM
    If you Google "Mac Defender" you'll run across any number of sites that will tell you the same thing: Don't install it and remove it from your system. You don't need to be a MR forums reader to find that out. After all, the information about the threat didn't originate from this site, and neither did the solution.

    WTF? MacRumors is not the source of all knowledge?? You're talking crazy, right?





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • Trash Can
    Jun 19, 02:10 PM
    I got the iPhone 3G two years ago after being with Verizon for seven. Love the phone - hate the network! I travel extensively. Some places my 3G is reliable, others not so much.

    The iPhone cannot be beat in terms of engineering, user interface, and elegance. iPhone 4 appears to raise the bar even further. However, a phone is only as good as the network that it's on. As much as I love the thing, many times it functions more like an iPod Touch than a phone. With the introduction of the iPad 3G and influx of new iPhone 4 users, I believe AT&T's network issues will get worse before it gets better.

    I've decided to leave AT&T, return to Verizon, and get a Droid. Is a Droid my device of choice? No, but at least I'll have reliability, something that I haven't had for the last two years. I've experienced more dropped calls with AT&T in one week than I have with Verizon over several years.

    If and when Verizon ever gets the iPhone, I'll be in line with everyone else on launch day. Until then, I'm sure there will be days when I'm somewhat envious of those who purchased iPhone 4 (and possibly subsequent models), but at least I'll know I'll be able to make and receive calls reliably and without interruption.





    i love you forever and always. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • ddtlm
    Oct 12, 06:40 PM
    The result for my OSX 10.2 DP 800 G4 on the floating test is 85.56 seconds. I used -O and -funroll-loops as flags.

    So this is about 45% the speed of my P3-Xeon 700. Not very good at all, but it falls within the ream of believeability.





    i love you forever and always. We salute you. We love you.
  • We salute you. We love you.



  • citizenzen
    Apr 26, 07:36 PM
    Munchies aside, miracle cures of old are likely misdiagnosis.

    It's quite possible they are "miraculous" recoveries. "Miraculous' as in exceedingly rare. Gabrielle Giffords survived a point-blank gunshot to the head. Is that the work of divine intervention? Or is it simply a matter that if you shot a number of people in the head, a very small fraction would survive? Likewise, among the millions of people with cancer, it shouldn't come as a surprise to find a small fraction that beat the odds to make a remarkable recovery. If Purell kills 99.99% of bacteria, does that make the .01% of survivors "miracles"?





    i love you forever and always. Love You Forever And Always
  • Love You Forever And Always



  • ftrtrk
    Sep 12, 04:47 PM
    why the h can't they release it yet? Jobs was using it perfectly on stage, it looks great, this is confusing.





    i love you forever and always. Forever quot;I Love You!
  • Forever quot;I Love You!



  • NT1440
    Mar 16, 01:46 PM
    Let the free market determine which technologies win. Stop wasting our money on advancing idiotic technologies which haven't been able to prove themselves after 20+ years of subsidies. If there's wealth to be earned by developing such a technology, it will be developed.

    Lets just ignore that technologies such as solar have advanced in leaps and bounds in the last decade and move on to the important stuff:

    If you want to go free market, I suggest we stop subsidizing the oil industry in this country (how do they need it when posting historical profits year after year?) and let gas prices rise from the ridiculous artificial ones they're at now. America has amazingly cheap gas compared to most of the rest of the world, and its not because of a free market at all.





    Huntn
    Apr 22, 09:05 PM
    Didn't you know? Aside from owning Apple products it's also quite trendy being an atheist. They think they don't need to back up their points with Reason or facts so it's a kind of intellectual laziness which compels most people.

    I'm not saying that I'm a devout Christian or anything of the sort, I'm agnostic, but it's based on Reason.

    Huh?? I'm the last person who usually defends Atheists around here (nothing against them) :), I'm Agnostic too, but regardless if I think they are out on a limb for my own personal reasons, using the scientific method, with no practical evidence of God is it really fair to accuse them of not thinking and being lazy?? Lol. It could be argued that believing there is no God for lack of evidence is stronger than believing in God based on faith (lack of proof).

    Because it's harder to imagine that an intelligent designer had a hand in it than it is to imagine that everything happened by chance?

    So you saying imaging is required in both cases cause we can't prove a thing? ;)





    iJohnHenry
    Mar 14, 09:22 AM
    In case anyone was wondering. ;)





    Blue Velvet
    Sep 26, 01:41 AM
    As far as that one application is concerned, no difference, but you get to do so much more in the background =)


    Thanks. That's not particularly encouraging... I'm not in the habit of 'doing stuff in the background' when I'm working, unless it's disk-burning. :(





    madoka
    Mar 18, 06:07 PM
    Obviously, Apple will freak (what else is new...), but all this does is provide a shortcut around the burn-to-CD-and-rerip shortcut that's built into iTunes.

    Wouldn't this shortcut result in a loss in sound quality?





    KnightWRX
    May 2, 09:53 AM
    Archive Utility will not extract these type of ZIP files to their system paths. I believe it will force the use of relative paths. I really doubt any reports that this malware can be installed without user interaction.

    You're right, I just tested this. A zip file created with -jj (absolute paths) does not unzip to the absolute paths using Archive Utility. It unzips it to the current path.

    So this requires 100% user intervention to install.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment