Wednesday, May 11, 2011

harry potter cast members

harry potter cast members. “Harry Potter” cast members
  • “Harry Potter” cast members



  • robbieduncan
    Mar 13, 03:50 PM
    None of the studies I have read proposing this, have suggested the sort of ecological impact you are implying. This is pure, unadulterated, BS.

    Indeed. Some existing solar arrays are built on grazing land that is still productive grazing once the array is in place.





    harry potter cast members. pottercast harry horcruxes
  • pottercast harry horcruxes



  • gwest
    Apr 12, 11:31 PM
    And so is this new version $299 which is a deal compared to the $999 for FCS. Heck MSRP on FCE is $199 so with a student discount this new version is very reasonably priced. Which leads me to think this is probably a stand alone app and it does not include all the goodies of FCS like DVD Studio Pro, Compressor, etc..

    Is this correct thinking?

    And if so does this mean that FCS will be broke into apps? How much for the other apps?

    Hurry up and wait, the apple way.

    When Apple's Pro App for photographers, Aperture, hit the App Store, the price dropped from $200 to only $80. Compare this to Adobe's $300 Lightroom app.

    Providing Pro Apps at such low prices helps to establish Apple's hardware as more affordable. Today's young computer users bring a sophistication to application utilization that previous generations did not. High school students quickly outgrow iMovie's capabilities in their media classes and are prepared to move up.

    Forget "Pro Apps"- these are "Advanced Apps" and, though the pros may not like it, these apps are going to make it into the hands of amateurs and hobbyists.As a professional photographer, I recommend Aperture to even the most novice digital photographer- if you can understand iPhoto, Aperture is within reach.

    Ultimately, don't let the low price fool you. Volume of sales and baiting eager pro app users to the Apple OS will do more for Apple than trying to make these apps solely available to professionals. Software-only companies are at a big disadvantage here- selling inexpensive (and great) software will ultimately increase their overall sales as the hardware flies off the shelves.





    harry potter cast members. of the Harry Potter films.
  • of the Harry Potter films.



  • spillproof
    Oct 7, 10:44 AM
    Other expected improvements in Android for its application store and development environment will be "backed by the power of Google's search engine,"

    As in web apps?





    harry potter cast members. Harry Potter cast members
  • Harry Potter cast members



  • skunk
    Mar 28, 11:29 AM
    And I doubt you'd say, "Hi. I'm Bill McEnaney and I'm heterosexual. Pleased to meet you."He wouldn't have to: he wears his dogma on his sleeve.





    harry potter cast members. Cast members Lynch and Grint
  • Cast members Lynch and Grint



  • WestonHarvey1
    Apr 15, 12:14 PM
    Tell me again: do condoms help prevent the spread of HIV (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=condom%20hiv%20transmission), or do they actually cause the spread of HIV (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7014335.stm)? Which was it? I can't recall.

    All things being equal, they prevent HIV versus not using them. But the promotion of a sexually promiscuous lifestyle increases the risk overall. That's what that argument is about, not that hard to get, really.





    harry potter cast members. Cast members Evanna Lynch,
  • Cast members Evanna Lynch,



  • eawmp1
    Apr 22, 08:33 PM
    Why?

    Look up Pascal's wager

    Not a fan of Pascal's assumption of Christianity as the basis for his theorem.





    harry potter cast members. Harry Potter and the
  • Harry Potter and the



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 25, 12:33 PM
    This takes responsibility away from what God would want, to what we think is right. I believe this to be a more realistic approach.

    Comma added, because my brain was starting to hurt. ;)

    And I agree, but then 'power' is lost, and that just won't do, now will it? :rolleyes:





    harry potter cast members. Harry Potter Deathly Hallows
  • Harry Potter Deathly Hallows



  • toddybody
    Apr 9, 07:39 PM
    I wish they'd "poach" Bobby Kotick...and by poach I mean shoot with an elephant gun and mount on Jony Ives wall.





    harry potter cast members. reports that Harry Potter
  • reports that Harry Potter



  • Eidorian
    Jul 14, 02:15 PM
    Can anyone tell me the purpose of dual drive slots nowadays? I can see the use for them (and had computers with) when they were limited to one function, i.e. DVD-ROM for one and a CD-RW for the other but now that everything can happen in one drive with speed not being an issue, is it really nececcary to have two?Burn two DVD's at once and DVD copying.





    harry potter cast members. premiere of Harry Potter
  • premiere of Harry Potter



  • TripHop
    Apr 12, 11:48 PM
    Might be great down the road, but something tells me my FCP7 will be plenty useful for at least the next couple years.So if you upgrade to the new Final Cut Studio which includes the new Final Cut Pro 7 for $299 will Final Cut Pro X be a free upgrade or what? :confused:

    Never mind. Apple still has a NEW corner on the FCP page and my Zite just posted a 21 month old Apple press release as if it was news. :rolleyes:





    harry potter cast members. Interviews featuring HP Cast Members. Oh No They Didn#39;t / 20th Jun 2010
  • Interviews featuring HP Cast Members. Oh No They Didn#39;t / 20th Jun 2010



  • lifeinhd
    Apr 9, 09:42 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    This comes at the same time that the Guardian reports that a Admob survey shows interesting results as far as tablet use :

    Research finds that 84% of tablet owners are playing games (http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/appsblog/2011/apr/08/tablets-mainly-for-games-survey)

    Was Steve wrong about tablets afterall ? They aren't the cars while the laptops/desktops are the trucks, tablets are the ATVs and motorcycle and laptops/desktops remain entrenched as the daily commuters...

    Is the tablet replacing the traditional portable gaming system like the Nintendo DS, PSP more than it is the PC ?

    Correlation does not imply causation. I'm sure there are people who game on their iPads but also game on consoles, as well as people who game on iPads but also use their iPads for stuff they used to do mostly on their computers.





    harry potter cast members. films#39; cast members last
  • films#39; cast members last



  • Edge100
    Apr 15, 12:09 PM
    Right, because civil marriage is required for gays to have sex with each other. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You can have sex with whomever you want to.

    We're talking about gay Catholics here, who ostensibly value being Catholic more than they value satisfying their sexual desires in a manner compatible with their sexuality. There is no theocratic regime forcing them to live as Catholics in good standing - it is a personal lifestyle choice, if you will.

    I absolutely agree with you; there is no compulsion for anyone to be Catholic (well, that's not strictly true, since people are often forced to accept Catholicism as children, before they are capable of making the decision for themselves).

    But that doesn't in any way imply that the position of the Catholic church on this issue (and so, so, so many others) isn't hateful and discriminatory.

    Tell me again: do condoms help prevent the spread of HIV (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=condom%20hiv%20transmission), or do they actually cause the spread of HIV (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7014335.stm)? Which was it? I can't recall.





    harry potter cast members. Harry Potter cast members
  • Harry Potter cast members



  • Multimedia
    Jul 12, 04:24 PM
    man, my head is spinning...Yonah, Mermon, Woodcrest, Core Duo 2 (isn't that redundant?)

    Don't you just long for the good old days when we'd get one G4 processor for 18 months? ;)In A Word NO. There is nothing complicated about understanding Intel's Processor line. Only lazy consumers unwilling to read anything.

    All the details have been spoon fed to us for months by generous meembers here. I see no excuse for not know the differences by now and why what belongs where.





    harry potter cast members. Harry Potter cast members
  • Harry Potter cast members



  • bradl
    Mar 12, 02:05 AM
    how far is Sendai from Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

    so much radiation!!!:eek:

    Sendai is well north of Tokyo. 189mi/304km.

    Hiroshima is 894km/482mi south of Tokyo, with Nagasaki being 960km/596mi south of Tokyo.

    In short, at least 5 - 10 hour's drive.

    BL.





    harry potter cast members. Harry Potter cast members
  • Harry Potter cast members



  • citizenzen
    Mar 14, 07:15 PM
    Your English comprehension could be better. Calling Nuclear 'The only Green Solution' (or Choice) is NOT calling it Green. The opinion piece merely points out that hydrocarbon burning is LESS Green. See the difference?

    Thank you for admonishing me on my reading comprehension. Perhaps you could make yourself available for private tutoring to help those of us who are disadvantaged.

    Burning hydrocarbons may produce less CO2 than nuclear fission, however I would be interested in seeing the entire process quantified.

    How much power does it take to provide and maintain storage of the waste, and to mine the uranium? What impact does the operation of the plant have on the environment? What is the cost to humans and the environment when these plants fail as they have?

    All of these need to be taken into account when one considers how green nuclear power is.





    harry potter cast members. Several cast members
  • Several cast members



  • Mord
    Jul 12, 05:19 PM
    jiggy:

    your thinking is exactly why most pc's suck, dell ect choose components that are "good enough" or choose some unsuitable cpu because it sounds fast, woodcest makes the most sense to go into the mac pro, conroe into the imac merom into the mbp simple as.

    just because something is not for you does not mean how you want it is how it should be, your a kid who likes playing with pc hardware and likes components with "big numbers" and overclockability, and while a quad would be wasted on you it'd be great for people who actually buy mac pro's/powermacs.

    you give pc users a bad name it's not the other way around.





    harry potter cast members. hyped-up for Harry Potter
  • hyped-up for Harry Potter



  • balamw
    Sep 20, 07:51 PM
    The average bill for a family of four would well exceed $150 a month if everything was bought from iTunes.
    Where's that number coming from?

    For simplicity let's make it an even $160 and assume 4 week/month. That's $40/week of TV Shows = 20 unique shows per week = ~3 episodes/day. This assumes no season/series discounts.

    Don't forget that for cable/satellite, you still pay for it regardless if the show you want to watch is a rerun, so perhaps a better way to look at it is seasons of shows. The typical weekly show has 13-26 episodes/season and thus would be available at iTMS for $25-$50/year. Assuming the typical $55 cable bill you cite, this could easily add up to 12-24 seasons of shows per year (depending on # of episodes & discounts).

    At $150/month you'd be able to buy 36-72 different seasons of shows from iTunes throughout the year. That's a boatload of TV.

    B





    harry potter cast members. Harry Potter And The Deathly
  • Harry Potter And The Deathly



  • samcraig
    Mar 18, 08:24 AM
    If you are currently on an unlimited plan, sorry - you can't complain about this new development. You agreed to TOS which stated clearly what you could and could not do with your data. Unlimited data is for PHONE use - not for other devices you can hook up to. ATT and other carrier's bandwidth isn't meant to support as many devices as you want on your unlimited plan.

    Now... that being said...

    Those who are on a 2gb, or whatever LIMITED plan - should be able to do whatever you want with your data. You've paid for a set allotment - and whether you use that on your phone or elsewhere doesn't matter.

    There's a clear distinction between unlimited and capped in terms of what you are ENTITLED to or not.





    harry potter cast members. harry potter cast pictures.
  • harry potter cast pictures.



  • iBug2
    Apr 20, 08:16 PM
    unless you really really want widgets and Flash, otherwise I can't think of anything better on Android.

    Btw: my Prius gets much better gas mileage than a Ferrari. :)

    True, I forgot about gas mileage totally. :) And the hell with Flash on a phone, even if my phone opened flash, I'd disable it :)





    Wilbah
    May 5, 08:59 PM
    I challenge you to walk down the west side, anywhere... but take 9th avenue from say... the 57th St to the mid 30's. Just get in a cab. Make a phone call in regular traffic. I'd be willing to wager that at least 75% of the time you drop a call, once, if not twice during that trip. It happens to me nearly every day.

    i really don't understand all the people in NYC who have dropped calls multiple times a day.

    i live in brooklyn, ny and work in manhattan. i have NEVER experienced the amount of dropped calls as some people on macrumors (who live in the nyc area) have.

    i want to know how many calls for those who have all these "problems" with AT&T make a day. i do not have a land line, so my iphone is the only phone i have. i have owned an 1st gen iphone and i have had a 3Gs for almost 1 year.

    i make, on average, about 5 - 20 calls a day. i may experience a dropped call or a call that didn't go through about 3 - 5 times PER MONTH.

    the only annoyance that i have experienced more often than i'd like has to do with visual voicemail. sometimes, when i try to play my messages via visual voicemail, it never connects. so i have dial my iPhone's # and check my messages the old school way. but that doesn't happen that often.

    for all those people who have dropped calls every day, are your iPhones jailbroken? i am not sure that would have anything to do with it, though.





    jctevere
    Aug 28, 07:51 AM
    I have consistently had problems with dropped calls ever since I switched from the original iPhone to the iPhone 3GS, they replaced my phone twice because of it. It would work for a while, but then drop calls, or get 10 call failures before actually placing a call, just to be dropped minutes later...

    Yesterday I finally upgraded to 4.0.2 and it is even worse! Not only do I barely get any signal in my house, even when it shows I have a signal it still doesn't work. The problem seems to be when it goes into sleep mode it disconnects, because when I unlock it, a swarm of text messages and voice mails from missed calls I never received pour in...

    I finally called up AT&T to see if there was anything they could do (maybe give me one of the femtocells to keep my 5 iPhone family plan happy (bill is almost $300 a month)... I was greeted by an unfriendly and unhelpful customer service agent. She pretty much told me there was nothing she could do (and when I asked about the femtocell she had no idea what it was, didn't even offer for me to buy it), and then she said its just the network, it happens to her all the time, I am probably in an area with poor coverage.

    I told her to look it up on the AT&T coverage map it shows "best coverage" all around my house and where I live, pretty much most of Long Island. To which she said "coverage is not at all guaranteed", I flipped a bird and said "what the fu*k does that even mean, so I can get an at&t phone and pay for the service and you can't even guarantee I get service in any location around the world, even if you advertise it" to which she responded "yup". And I said, that's just ridiculous, I might as well switch to a carrier such as sprint or verizion (my parents have one of each) and they get service in our household. And then she said "Go ahead and switch". I don't remember exactly what I said after that, but she followed with other dumb remarks, such as, it could just be what your house is made of, or do you live underground? I'm sure I live in a cave lady... But I really can't bash all the Customer service agents at AT&T, some are great and very helpful.

    Never the less, I was very pissed and disappointed with how AT&T is handling itself. Never have I had such poor customer service. When I had nextel and complained about their crappy service, they were very apologetic and offered me free stuff, and even if I never mentioned dropping them, but even hinted at the possibility, they would offer me upgrades and the works just to keep me... AT&T is just hit or miss, when the network works, its great and super fast, but if your in a high traffic or any other area, its the pits... Which is why I think people on the forums have such a hard time understanding these complaints. I bet the reason for the big change in satisfaction surveys has to do with geographic location. When I was in any other state but NY the service worked when it said I had service, but even then I could have full service, travel 10ft and get No service to show up on the iPhone, very spotty at best.

    I am definitely going to switch my entire family plan over to verizion when our contracts are up in a year, I really hope they get the iPhone, if not, droid here I come! But to the rest of the community, has this ever happened to anyone else but me? Should I call back AT&T, at this point I would be willing to buy the femtocell, my phone doesn't work in passive mode, only gets service when I am on it and unlocked.

    EDIT:
    I actually looked up the femtocell, which is now called microcell to make sure I wasn't going crazy and to see if it is available in my area (which it is), and I saw a video that I just find hilarious! If you go to the following link and click on "increased signal strength" in the interactive video that loads on AT&T website for the microcell, it starts to play a video that actually shows how crappy their service is, with the guy having to hang out of the window to make a call... WTF? AT&T should fire whoever makes their commercials...
    Check it out: http://www.wireless.att.com/learn/why/3gmicrocell/





    MacFly123
    Oct 7, 01:12 PM
    All I have to say is EAT IT MICROSOFT! Windows Mobile SUCKS lol :D :p

    I love seeing the way things are going for Microsoft. It is like watching a giant passing out about to SLAM and hit the ground collapsed. Always too little too late! :rolleyes:





    j5045096
    Oct 8, 08:13 AM
    So they're making predictions on the cell phone industry 3 years from now? Let see... 10 years ago I was using a Nokia 2100 on PrimeCo. 8 years ago I was using a Nokia 5100 on the then new Verizon. 6 years ago I was using a Nokia 8100 something on AT&T Wireless...err then Cingular...err was it BellSouth. Whatever. 4 years ago I was using a Motorola i something on Nextel. 2 years ago I was using an LG Chocolate on Verizon. Now I use an iPhone 3GS. And each phone I bought was sold to me by a company who said they had the best network, most innovate features blah blah blah.

    So in 10 years I went from a Nokia 2100 BRICK to an iPhone that sometimes allows me to leave my work laptop in the office when I come home because it can do everything I'll need to do from home or traveling. Even 2 years ago, the best I could do on my LG Chocolate was listen to some music and use an attempt at GPS on a phone.

    And these guys are predicting the industry 3 years from now when I'm not even sure what it'll look like 3 months from now? Please stop wasting your time and ours with articles like these.





    leekohler
    Mar 28, 04:18 AM
    I want to be accepted as I am. But my heterosexuality is not who I am. It's not my identity. It's a property I have. If I became gay, the homosexuality wouldn't change me into someone else. I wouldn't become, say, Jussi Bjorling, my favorite singer. But if I did become gay, I would have a property I never had before.

    Huh? What in the world are you talking about? Dude, lay off the communion wine. ;) You're making no sense, seriously.

    On this very weird note, I'm going to bed. I've been up too late, but I played hockey earlier tonight and have a difficult time sleeping after, the brain just does not want to shut down, and I'm off all this week getting rid of carryover vacation.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment