Saturday, May 14, 2011

harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd

harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter and the Deathly
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly



  • Mlrollin91
    May 5, 10:51 AM
    I'm in SoCal, when I was on Verizon I had 1-3 drop calls a week. I've been on AT&T for a little over 18 months, and have had 1 drop call. The conversation was over 2.5 hours as well, so something that long is bound to drop eventually.





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter And The Deathly
  • Harry Potter And The Deathly



  • neko girl
    Mar 25, 10:16 AM
    PS Marriage is a privilege not a right.
    No, it's a right. The United States continues to violate human rights. Not a new phenomenon, your opinion or how this country is.





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. DVD Cd cover. Harry Potter And
  • DVD Cd cover. Harry Potter And



  • Backtothemac
    Oct 7, 10:32 AM
    These test that this guy puts up are crap! The Athlon is overclocked to be a 2100+, none of the systems have the most current OS. I personally have seen great variations in his tests over the years, and personally, I don't buy it. Why test for single processor functions? The Dual is a DUAL! All of the major Apps are dual aware, as is the OS!

    Try that with XP Home.





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter And The Deathly
  • Harry Potter And The Deathly



  • Thunderhawks
    Apr 9, 12:36 PM
    If you don't believe me, there's plenty of history to read. Just go look at the following industries that were disrupted by technology...






    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Deathly Hallows: Part I,
  • Deathly Hallows: Part I,



  • superleccy
    Sep 20, 07:18 AM
    Is it possible that the cable ports on the back can be used for both input AND output? I don't see why not.

    Well, the shape of the USB port suggests that it is for attaching another device to the iTV, and not for attaching the iTV to your Mac.

    If the iTV doubles-up as an Airport Express, then maybe the USB port is for attaching a printer.

    SL





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter And The Deathly
  • Harry Potter And The Deathly



  • celo48
    May 5, 10:43 PM
    I am not a big fan of AT&T either but how come T-Mobile does better than AT&T , I do not know.

    AT&T is not THAT bad. I know it is better than T-Mobile at least.





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD
  • Deathly Hallows Part 1 DVD



  • Groovey
    Aug 29, 06:03 PM
    GreenPeace's new agenda: Save the iPods :rolleyes:

    Something like that. They probably put pretty much weight on iPod's battery issues together with their sales amount. Waiting for that green-colored "Limited Edition Greenpeace iPod".





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. the Deathly Hallows Part 1
  • the Deathly Hallows Part 1



  • Peace
    Sep 12, 06:26 PM
    Not completely accurate... EyeHome has component out - with a pretty decent 1080i Software Upconvert over Component to an HDTV set...

    I may be wrong but it has "composite out" not "component"





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter and The Deathly
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly



  • fifthworld
    Mar 18, 08:40 AM
    I believe nobody is abusing the system; instead, it's the system -unlimited, 2GB, 4Gb, whatever- that is unable to cope with the different needs. As AT&T can monitor the usage of the databand, just give us a plan where we pay based in usage, for example $5 for each block of 1GB, and be done with it!





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter And The Deathly
  • Harry Potter And The Deathly



  • dguisinger
    Mar 19, 04:37 PM
    Actually the reason why it isn't encoded with DRM on the server is that if they did that they would need a copy of every song for every customer they have on the server.

    They don't care how you put songs on the iPod anyway... just that you buy an iPod to put the songs on. iTMS is there to sell iPods after all. Therefore if someone breaks the DRM and allows you to put the downloaded songs on ANY MP3 player it most DEFINATELY will not please Apple. The DRM isn't just there to appease the RIAA, it is there to make sure we keep buying iPods.


    Not really, with any web-based programming language you can process the output of a file in real time. The server can insert water marks into images, provide different content on a URL based on who is accessing; oh yes, and encrypt the file stream with the users encription and not have to store a byte of it....





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter Deathly
  • Harry Potter Deathly



  • arkitect
    Apr 15, 10:14 AM
    You're a classic example of the bigotry that's so ominous within our own community.

    *Sigh* Think what you will about me. But I am not the one saying it is wrong for the media to project a positive message about being gay.

    In case you have forgotten, re-read your post (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12397061&postcount=41) which I responded to .





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter And The Deathly
  • Harry Potter And The Deathly



  • vniow
    Jul 14, 02:13 PM
    Can anyone tell me the purpose of dual drive slots nowadays? I can see the use for them (and had computers with) when they were limited to one function, i.e. DVD-ROM for one and a CD-RW for the other but now that everything can happen in one drive with speed not being an issue, is it really nececcary to have two?





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter and the Deathly
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly



  • dnedved
    Sep 12, 05:04 PM
    As an IT consultant, I recommend for anyone who's thinking of using an Airport Express for audio or a Mac Mini for a living room computer (or now this new iTV that will come out next year) to just spend the money on getting a wired connection. Ultimately, wireless will not be at the quality it needs to be to handle this throughput CONSISTENTLY. I still get skips on my Airpot Express when streaming from iTunes.

    As an IT consultant you should know about caching. The bandwidth is there, a little bit of caching and the inconsistency caused by an occasional glitch in the throughput won't even be noticed. OS X doesn't do extensive read-ahead caching over network file systems. It's arguable whether a general-purpose OS even should (You and I probably both want it to but how often do you hear other users asking for it?) But with the workload that this device will be doing it's a no-brainer that doing 64-128MB of read-ahead would be a good idea. You can bet that Apple is smart enough to think of that. Hell, if they get the downloads working over the internet connection, the delivery around the LAN is much easier -- wired or wireless. 802.11g is a MUCH fatter pipe than anybody here's internet connection I'm willing to bet.

    I agree with you about the current situation. It's just a simple tweak on the client though. Right now I even have occasional glitches streaming video off my NAS over GigE but it's just the lack of caching, it's certainly not a bandwidth issue with GigE!!!





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. 1-7: Part 1 Giftset. Harry
  • 1-7: Part 1 Giftset. Harry



  • nagromme
    Aug 29, 11:03 AM
    Boo hoo. its a business, waht do they realistically expect?
    They expect them to do better--at least as well as other companies do, and ultimately better than that.

    And we should thank Greenpeace et al for putting this kind of pressure on companies: it helps all of us. These are serious issues, and they are issues that CAN be solved without companies ceasing to do business ;)

    I'm glad for what Apple has done so far, and I'm glad people are pushing them to do more.

    The "never criticize a business, their profit matters more than anything in the world" attitude is a little extreme if you stop to think about it. By that logic, we should accept products without warranties, toys that shatter into sharp pieces, batteries that catch fire, poisons in foods, slave labor, pollution... ANYTHING so long as it is in some corporations interest.

    But corporations aren't the only thing that matters (despite their hold on certain governing bodies ;) ).





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. harry potter and the deathly
  • harry potter and the deathly



  • neilp4453
    Feb 21, 03:16 PM
    It's a bit rich calling people delusional and then coming out with with wish list statements as if they're bound in volumes of 'The Future History of Smartphones vol ll'

    The Android market has potential, but only for as long as lazy phone manufacturers, who have never learned how to do operating systems and software, are happy to grab a freebie. This situation is the same as you or me going to a fair and picking up a free dev copy of some new software... and then running a business off its capabilities. No license fee! That's the attraction.

    The saved costs derived from having much lower in-house dev costs and shorter route to market make Android a gift. But not without major issues. CylonGlitch [above] makes this very valid point:

    "... as many as 40 models of Android devices will ship, . . . "

    "How the heck is a developer supposed to support that many different devices? Even if there were 5 different screen resolutions, it would be hard to optimize your app for each. Now different RAM configurations, different CPU's, different everything, OUCH."

    It's a ludicrous state of affairs. A wet dream for the armchair geek maybe, but for the non geek buyer, the proposition is entirely different. It already gives me a headache just thinking about it.

    With the iPhone, Apple have demonstrated one of the oldest marketing principles still holds true in the 21st Century. If you give people three models to choose from with two colour options, you make the proposition simpler.

    But all other manufacturers are still depending on the old marketing model of offering a bewildering array of models to try and catch the entire market. Now, that model has failed already - because it doesn't work. The market is automatically diluted. So why are they still using it?

    speedriff [also above] has decided Steve Jobs is a "douche" because he's being "hardheaded" over Flash, while "Other manufacturers are giving AMOLED screens and are getting better and better."

    Apple make more profit from all their products than anyone else. One way they do this is by waiting until they can demand a very high proportion of a large enough production of a component [NAND flash memory, screens etc] at the most competitive price, or can manufacture in-house [CPUs]. That's not just good business, it's vital for long term survival.

    Wait until June this year and we'll see the new iPhone with a longer [HD aspect ratio] OLED screen. And HTML5 is the future. in reality, Adobe are better candidates for the 'douche' epithet here. If Flash had fewer issues, maybe Apple would add it.

    What you need to understand is that Apple is better at seeing, predicting and exploiting the WHOLE picture, than any other company in this game. And anyone who seriously thinks a disparate group of not for profit developers and a market full of lazy manufacturers with a 19th Century sales mentality are going to win this one, is simply not even looking at it properly.

    You really think so? I don't think Apple has done anything exceptional. They built off of their popular iPod brand. Any company could do the same..unfortunately not every company has something as popular as iPod. Apple's entre into the smartphone market was guaranteed from the start.

    In your post, all I see is you ranting about the superiority of Apple while downplaying potential competition by just overlooking what they have done thus far. In our case, competition is healthy because if it were up to people like you, we would have to accept an iPhone 4g with the same specs as an iPhone 3GS. Yes, I am greatly overexaggerating but I hope you see my point.

    Apple will do very little unless they are pressured to do a lot. I guess you missed my point where I said Apple does this on a regular basis with all of their items. The last to implement anything new is not something they do because they are an epithet of marketing. They do it because they can.





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Harry Potter And The Deathly
  • Harry Potter And The Deathly



  • Doctor Q
    Mar 18, 04:10 PM
    Apple's "fix" for this is fairly simple. Send the files in an ecrypted form. In order to maximize caching, use a common key that all iTunes clients have built-in, sort of like DVDs and CES. The client can then decrypt with the common key and re-encrypt with the DRM key.Don't iTMS and iTunes already do this?





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. +deathly+hallows+part+1+
  • +deathly+hallows+part+1+



  • mrkramer
    Mar 13, 11:49 AM
    The only change to my opinion is thinking that Nuclear energy may not be the best for areas that are at high risk of earthquakes unless they have some sort of cooling system that can survive with no power. But Nuclear is still the best viable option we have for most places.





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Deathly.Hallows.Part.1.DVDRip.
  • Deathly.Hallows.Part.1.DVDRip.



  • skunk
    Mar 14, 07:38 PM
    Did they attack your reading comprehension skills too?No, they didn't. They wouldn't dare. ;)





    harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 dvd. Movies (DVD). Harry Potter
  • Movies (DVD). Harry Potter



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 03:25 PM
    I explained what Sharia law is.

    In your first paragraph you support my view that Islam is a threat to democracy, so many thanks.



    No I didn't... I provided an explanation as supplementary evidence to the rebuttal made by myself. You didn't explain what Sharia Law is at all.



    no, they were of iraqi origin. this happened in the US, the father has been sentenced to jail.

    it's not cultural if it transcends so much space, it's inherent in the teachings of the religion. allah is a bloodthirsty god

    I'll now ask you to provide examples of where it is stated that a father must kill their child for disobeying them.

    Cultural is extending to the entire region, which it is. There is no source in Islam telling fathers to perform honour killings on the basis.





    Denarius
    Mar 15, 09:14 PM
    Do you write brochures for a living?

    lol. Only for the Chernobyl tourist board. :D





    Mord
    Jul 13, 11:00 AM
    the single xeon configs i was refering to were netburst based ones.


    memory:

    a pair of 512 sticks for woodcrest is 200 bucks (FB-dimm 4200)

    a pair of 512 sticks for conroe is about 140 bucks (ddr2 5300)

    thus the 60 buck retail difference translates to about a 35-40 buck difference in bulk apple prices.

    a 2.4GHz conroe costs $316

    a 2.33GHz woodcrest costs $455

    $139 difference, to apple allot less probably about 50 or so due to the huge discounts they will be getting from intel (and don't tell my the bulk 1000 prices are the discounts as they are nearly identical to newegg prices)

    motherboard:

    their are not too many of these about so their is rather a mark up

    350 bucks for woodcrest

    250 bucks for a 975X

    again to apple the difference is allot less about 20 bucks manufacturing, their is a huge mark up mobo's are just printed out. for apple the difference will only be in the chipset and maybe extra ram slots if they made two

    i was a bit off in the cpu price difference, but thats the one part which apple will get for the best price.


    selling SMP rigs with one cpu is commonplace as it gives a low entry price, to make a whole SKU is just silly.


    apple tried the powermac mini as it were and you did not buy it, it was called the g4 cube.





    ddtlm
    Oct 12, 03:30 PM
    Wow I missed a lot by spending all of Friday away from this board. I am way behind in posts here, and I'm sure I'll miss a lot of things worth comment. But anyway, the code fragment:


    int x1,x2,x3;
    for (x1=1; x1<=20000; x1++) {
    for(x2=1; x2<=20000; x2++) {
    x3 = x1*x2;
    }
    }

    Is a very poor benchmark. Compilers may be able to really dig into that and make the resulting executable perform the calculate radically different. In fact, I can tell you the answer outright: x1=20000, x2=20000, x3 = 400000000. It took me 2 seconds or so. Does this mean that I am a better computer than a G4 and a P4? No, it means I realized that the loop can be reduced to simple data assignments. I have a better compiler, thats it.

    Anyway, lets pretend that for whatever reason compilers did not simplify that loop AT ALL. Note that this would be a stupid stupid compiler. At each stage, x1 is something, we ++x2, and we set x3 = x1 * x2. Now notice that we cannot set x3 until the result of X2++ is known. On a pipelined processor that cannot execute instructions out of order, this means that I have a big "bubble" in the pipeline as I wait for the new x2 before I can multiply. However, after the x3 is started into the pipe, the next instruction is just another x2++ which does not depend on x3, so I can do it immediately. On a 7-stage in-order chip like a G4, this means that I fill two stages of the pipe and then have to wait for the results on the other end before I can continue. You see that this is very inefficient (28% or so). However, the G3 is a 4-stage design and so 2/4 of the stages can stay busy, resulting in a 50% efficientcy (so a 700mhz G3 is "the same as" a 350mhz G3 at 100% and a 800mhz G4 is "the same as" a 210mhz G4 at 100%). These are of course simplified cases, the actual result may very a bit for some obscure reason.

    Actually the above stuff is inaccurate. The G3 sports 2 integer units AFAIK, so it can do x3 = x1*x2 at the same time as it is doing x2++ (for the next loop of course, not this one). This means that both pipes start one bit of work, then wait for it to get out the other end, then do one bit of work again. So this is 25% efficientcy. A hypothetical single-pipe G3 would do x3 = x1*x3 and then do x2++, however it could not do x3 = x1 * x2 again until the x2++ was out the other end, which takes 4 cycles and started one after the previos x3 = x1*x2, which should mean 3 "bubble" stages and an efficientcy of 20%.

    Actually, it may be worse than that. Remember that this is in a loop. The loop means a compare instruction (are we done yet?) followed by a jump depending on the results of the compare. We therefore have 4 instructions in PPC I think per loop, and we can't compare x2 to 20000 until x2++ has gone through all the pipe stages. (Oh no!) And we can't jump until we know r]the result of the compare (oh no!). Seeing the pattern? Wanna guess what the efficientcy is for a really stupid compiled version of this "benchmark"? A: really freaking low.

    I'll see about adding more thoughts later.





    kdarling
    Jul 10, 09:18 AM
    Is the battery life as bad as I've heard? I think I prefer the Incredible to the Droid X (mainly because of size), but I hate not being able to make it through the day without charging my phone.

    The Incredible lasts all day (or even two) for me with an internal-sized extended Seidio. If I Slingplayer'd more, I'd get a physically larger one.

    The first thing I get for any smartphone (if the maker allows it) is an extended battery. Not only do I immediately get longer usage time, I still have the original as a spare to swap in if necessary (like coming home after using up my phone and wanting to go right back out again - great on vacations).

    It took a few days to adapt to Android, but if you've used lots of smartphones it's not a difficult transition. Especially once you discover the joy of universal voice input.





    wdogmedia
    Aug 29, 04:10 PM
    I'd just like to inject here that Apple is apparently complying with all U.S. environmental regulations and, to my mind anyway, has no corporate responsibility towards the environment beyond that. They are certainly not bound by the law to have CPU and iPod recycling programs, for example.

    If they were breaking environmental law, that would be entirely different. Their social responsibility towards the environment is to act within the law, which they are doing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment