Wednesday, May 11, 2011

easter bunny pictures funny

easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Photics
    Apr 9, 09:33 AM
    Nah. All those games you mentioned would be part of a pack of 25 on Nintendo for 19.99.

    I see lots of opinion here, but not a lot of facts. While there are some retro packs, where is a collection of 25 games � less than a year old � for the Nintendo DS?

    Here's more like reality...
    Bookworm... $20 on the Nintendo DS, but 99�-$2.99 on iPhone.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • KnightWRX
    May 2, 09:31 AM
    Unix Security FTW

    Please, enlighten us how "Unix Security" is protecting you here, more than it would on Windows ? I'd be delighted to hear your explanation.

    A lot of people trumpet "Unix Security" without even understanding what it means.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • paradox00
    Oct 7, 12:15 PM
    None of these things play any role for the iPhone market share.
    Far more relevant are:
    - cheaper low-end models, iPhone Nano (not that likely)
    - dropping provider exclusiveness (very likely, already happening: UK, Canada, more to come)


    Completely agree.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • MacCoaster
    Oct 12, 09:41 AM
    Originally posted by nixd2001


    It would be interesting to see the code generated for the loops - it won't change the answers but it might give some of us a bit more understanding on the perfomance differences.
    javajedi's Java and Cocoa/Objective-C code has been available here (http://members.ij.net/javajedi) for a couple of days. My C# port is available for examination if you e-mail me.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • WiiDSmoker
    Apr 20, 07:47 PM
    You obviously don't work in IT or no anything about how viruses are spread. Windows can get a virus just by being on a network with an infected machine or opening an email in Outlook from someone on an infected machine. I fix these kind of issues for a living and see it all the time. The truth is its insanely easy for viruses to get onto, and hide in Windows. Windows allows the files to completely hide themselves even if hidden and system files are set to show. The only way to see them on an infected machine is to yank the hard drive and plug it into a mac or linux based machine then you can spot hidden infected files if you know where they are located.

    So please, don't start with the "as long as users are smart" myth. It can easily happen to anyone, its a flaw in the OS.

    No, it's a flaw with being the market leader.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 06:32 PM
    I would never claim any such thing. If anything, the Quran is more related to the books of the Old Testament, some of which Islam shares, hence the "People of The Book". The Ugaritic chief god, El, of course was the prototype for Yahweh/Jehovah/El/Allah, and the minor gods were kept on as "angels" by all three religions.

    I completely agree with you. These Abrahamic religions do have a lot in common.

    Edit, a few Christians tried to sue a Muslim representative here. It failed.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • dragonsbane
    Mar 20, 05:54 AM
    You live in a country, I presume? That means you're bound to the laws of your government, whether you find them morally sound or not.
    Bound? Yes. But that does not mean I abdicate my responsibility to T-H-I-N-K for myself. You seem to be happy letting those who pass laws think for you. I care about my own life and sanity a bit too much to let others tell me how to live. Thank you very much.

    It's great that you have morals and that they drive you to an understanding of what is acceptable, but your morality does not place you above the law.
    Did you read what I wrote? I said nothing about being above the law. I do not have enough money (yet) to be above the law ;)

    Law is a common morality imposed to preserve order and protect rights. It's not perfect all the time, but neither is human reasoning (including morality). People cannot make decisions based on their personal beliefs and just what they can do, as this causes the strong to dominate the weak. Basic social theory. Law and governance serve to protect rights and to act as a guardian against actions that harm others. Acting based on the Will to Power will divide the strong from the weak, causing even greater "division" among people.
    Glad you belive this junk. I don't. but then, I think for myself. You do make me laugh with the whole "protect the weak" nonsense. Let me guess, the RIAA are protecting the weak again those strong 13 year-olds who want to listen to free music. Riiiiight.

    PS: Your basic social theory has led to a world order ruled by the strong over the weak - or haven't you read the papers recently? Persoanlly, I think your whole idea of law is faulty but then I would since I do not belive most of what you write. Good theories but they will never work in reality. What planet do you live on where borders, military, money and laws protect the weak? Sure some do sometimes, but why are we drilling in Alaska for oil again and why has our government stopped to keep Schiavo alive?

    Do not confuse your personal beliefs with supremacy over the law. If you know the law, know the consequences of breaking the law, and still choose to do so, that's your decision as an individual. You might not think that it was wrong to do what you did, but correctness is not solely up to you. We do not live in a Nietzschean world, and if the government finds you in violation of laws, you must face the consequences. This software is wrong because it breaks laws and furthermore is used to gain something to which you are not entitled (which is wrong, even without the multiple laws saying so).
    What is up with your fascination for "supremacy over the law"? All I said was that it is more important for people to feel and think for themselves. I wonder why that seems to bother you so. Don't like this app? Don't use it. Like it and do not find anything wrong morally with using it (and are willing to risk getting caught), then knock yourself out and do it. I tire of people standing on high preaching about moral certainty. Wonder how often you feel like you are on the wrong side of things. Sure is easy to be certain when you are right all the time.

    Don't believe everything you think - Anonymous





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • samdweck
    Oct 7, 04:24 PM
    Originally posted by ddtlm
    Backtothemac:


    Ohhh, you mean that one test where the Mac beat an old dual Athlon by, look, 2 points? 38/40 hardly matters, especially seeing as how Athlon MP's are available at 1.8ghz rather than the 1.6ghz tested. Xeons are available at up to 2.8ghz if you want a real top of the line SMP PC. How do you suppose the dual 1.25 would do against that sort of competition?

    all pcs are is snot... he is right.. now leave... cease and desist you s.o.b. PROPAGANDA STARTED THE HOLOCAUST, AND YOU ARE GIVING PROPOGANDA... arn this is a personal attack and is totally fair... let me speak my peace!





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • miketcool
    Oct 7, 04:22 PM
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, a cupcake is going to take down iPhone?

    We currently have Donut. Eclair is coming, followed by many others. I will always take a nice pastry over an apple any day of the week. :D





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • eric_n_dfw
    Mar 20, 07:51 PM
    Is there anybody here who has ever changed their mind about digital rights management, i.e., accepted and then rejected it or rejected it and then accepted it over time? We've heard many members trying to convince others and I wonder if everybody has their mind permanently made up.

    Has anybody ever "switched" on this issue?Depends on which issue you are referring to: the "music should be free" issue or the "DRM is wrong/unfair/unethical/unjust" issue.

    I used to have a ton of pirated MP3's from back before even the original Napster came out. Don't know what it was that caused me to delete 'em all, probably the birth of my son and the realization that I'm now a role model. (that'll scare you sober!)

    I've never really had a problem with DRM though - even the anoying serial number id's and hardware "dongles" make sense to me. Is seems to me that they are there to make piracy anoyingly difficult for the majority of users - the hard core geeks (like DVD Jon) will always find ways around them, but not most of us. I find the iTMS DRM to be quite liberal, I've never had a legitimate reason to complain about it.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • sblasl
    Oct 28, 09:23 AM
    I am in the process of selling my Dual 2.0 GHz PPC. I was planning on replacing it with the Mac Pro 2.66 GHz. Should I consider holding off in the purchase of the new system. What potential impact would there be the system that I am considering buying?

    On a forward thinking basis, what potential(speculation) revisions are possible to this system in the next 6 - 12 months?

    Thanks





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • Silentwave
    Jul 12, 07:44 PM
    Yes they are. I agree with you. But when I wrote that earlier in this thread, someone wrote that economies of scale dictated that Woody goes in everything Pro rather than only in the Quad. Makes no sense to me either. I think all non-quads should be Conroe.

    Why?
    it means:
    different LB (not such a big deal, but still there- and wouldn't it be nice if they could (i dont know if its possible) use a dual socket LB even with single processor versions, and you could add a second one later for more performance? farfetched for sure but hey a guy can dream ;) )
    Different CPUs
    Different RAM
    slower FSB

    Why do that when you could buy larger amounts of the same RAM and same processors, just use different numbers? I think we all know that XServe will use Woodcrest, but the more computers that use the same processors the better.
    Same goes for the RAM. FB-DIMM memory is expensive. the more Apple can get, the easier it is on us.




    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • takao
    Mar 13, 04:40 PM
    I wouldn't be so smug if I was you. Looks like Austria uses over 60% imported oil and gas for electricity manufacture (http://ec.europa.eu/energy/energy_policy/doc/factsheets/mix/mix_at_en.pdf)... that Persian Gulf political turmoil must be pretty exciting for you guys, yes? Probably costly too.

    You're also reliant on those nice people in Russia to keep their natural gas pipelines open (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia–Ukraine_gas_disputes), aren't you... being land-locked and all.

    you know what actually is costly ? the US policies in regard to Iran: it actually prevented developing the south iranian gas fields for use for european earth gas users since the US embargoes any company doing business with iran in excess of 10 million dollar ... and because of the US preventing alternative sources we are depending on Russia which had been a consistent supplier for more than half a century

    nice distraction from your own argument ... where is the terror and war in which austria is involved because of the lack of nuclear energy ?
    i would rather claim that nuclear power plants, construction of such powerplants, nuclear fuel production etc. bring forward a lot more international conflict





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • DaftRyan
    Apr 9, 12:28 AM
    I would love to have a conversation with the headhunters who managed to pull this one off. Talk about talent.





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Shivetya
    Apr 28, 12:29 PM
    Its not like the market for $1000+ computers is inexhaustible. They had to throw in tablets while they can to maintain market position because once the cheap tablets start coming out (and they will, it took a while for notebooks to get cheap and look at where they are now).





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • goobot
    Apr 20, 06:08 PM
    did anyone ask anything about hspa+?





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • devman
    Sep 21, 05:01 AM
    eyeHome does not support HD and it never will. I got this in an email directly from Elgato. That is the biggest difference. Also, the general consensus is that eyeHome is not in the same league of robustness/intuitiveness as other elgato products or Apple products. eyeHome cannot even play back eyeTV 500 , eyeTV Hybrid recordings.

    the iTV doesn't do HD either. Quoting Bob iger, Disney CEO:

    He also hinted that, sometime down the line, Apple may improve its iTV and digital media offerings to include HD content.

    It features "DVD quality, not HD quality at this point," he said.

    http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2066





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • R.Perez
    Mar 13, 05:07 PM
    You know not a good solution and batteries go bad.

    That being said I might as well give a better answer to Night than batteries. That is we can store the heat energy from the sun to make it threw the night and already do it. Most large solar arrayes used for power reflect the light onto a centeral point and make a heat engine that boils water and turns it to steam that goes threw a turbine to provided power.

    Now that energy can be stored and I believe we do it by heating up salt to a liquid form and used that to move the heat to boil the water into steam. We store the liquid salt over night.
    Now I will say that solar is no were close to as effience as coal or gas power planets and their theorical max is by far lower.

    Stop harping on that post and ignoring my other one. I was just making a point that the poster with his obnoxious argument about "night" was ignoring. I already posted a very viable technology that could solve this problem. Look a few posts up and you'll find it. next time, read the whole thread





    easter bunny pictures funny. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • r1ch4rd
    Apr 23, 05:09 PM
    I know a few, they are surgeons and oncologists.

    Just ask their patients. ;)

    I'm glad my doctor isn't omniscient... she might not approve! :)





    Edge100
    Apr 15, 01:10 PM
    Matthew 5:18-19
    Mark 7:9-13
    Luke 16:17

    Also, I love the use of the term "true Christian". It's perfect:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman





    Liquorpuki
    Mar 13, 09:56 PM
    They were talking talking about a 100 square mile solar plant. Take this PopSci link (http://www.popsci.com/environment/article/2009-06/solar-power) for example. A 20 acre site produces 5 Megawatts. One square mile (640 acres) would provide 160 Megawatts. Ten square miles would provide 16000 Megawatts (16 Gigawatts). The link says the country will need 20 Gigawats by 2050. The worst possible accident in this case does not result in thousands of square miles being permanently (as far as this generation is concerned) contaminated.

    In contrast Japan Disaster May Set Back Nuclear Power Industry (http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2011-03-14-quakenuclear14_ST_N.htm). As far as I know, solar farms don't "melt down" at least not in a way that might effect the entire population of a U.S. state. I understand the nuclear reactors are built to hold in the radiation when things go wrong, but what if they don't and what a mess afterwards.

    You need to separate capacity from demand. Capacity is just the maximum power a station can theoretically produce. In practice, most of these renewable stations never reach that max. I've checked the stats at my utility's wind farm and that thing is usually around 9% of capacity. Considering a wind farm costs 4 times as much money as a natural gas generator to build for the same capacity, efficiency-wise, the station is a joke.

    What's more important is demand - being able to produce enough energy when we need it. This is where solar and wind fall short. They don't generate when we want them to, they only generate when mother nature wants them to. It would be fine if grid energy storage (IE batteries) technology was developed enough to be able to store enough energy to power a service area through an entire winter (in the case of solar). But last I checked, current grid energy storage batteries can only store a charge for 8-12 hours before they start losing charge on their own. They're also the size of buildings, fail after 10 years, and cost a ton of money.

    This is why a lot of utilities have gone to nuclear to replace coal and why here in the US, we still rely on coal to provide roughly 50% of our electricity and most of our base load. There are few options.





    Ericatomars
    Oct 7, 12:27 PM
    yeah that they were also sure that chicago would get the olympics! It didnt happen...

    Once android gets a grip on apple and its actually at the point where they could have that chance Apple will change the game! Thats just how it goes... There is a reason why so many people stand behind Apple's products....





    edifyingGerbil
    Apr 22, 09:23 PM
    Huh?? I'm the last person who usually defends Atheists around here (nothing against them) :), I'm Agnostic too, but regardless if I think they are out on a limb for my own personal reasons, using the scientific method, with no practical evidence of God is it really fair to accuse them of not thinking and being lazy?? Lol. It could be argued that believing there is no God for lack of evidence is stronger than believing in God based on faith (lack of proof).



    No no, you're misreading me. The atheists I've spoken to, here in the UK and various European countries, tend to not back up their atheism with reasons of any sort. They just are.

    I think faith is such a personal thing that the "proof" could be in their heads. Paul's conversion occurred on the road to Damascus, he had an epiphany from somewhere. It was proof to him but he couldn't explain it. A lot of theists and born again Christians claim to have these damascene revelations which change their lives etc etc.

    All form of religious talk ends in aporia usually... At least religious debate that pertains to ontology of God. You can still argue aspects of different religions or beliefs.





    jayducharme
    Oct 7, 05:04 PM
    I have no doubt Android will surpass the iPhone in terms of user numbers. Will it surpass in quality? That remains to be seen...

    Even if it does surpass in the number of users, since when has Apple been solely concerned about numbers? Quality of design really does seem to be an obsession with Apple. When the iPhone was first released, didn't Jobs state that he would be happy with 1% of the cell phone market? He's already surpassed that. Just as with their computers, Apple has never positioned itself as a mass market brand for everybody. They have opened the floodgates on the smart phone market, but I don't think they ever intended to dominate it. They simply want to provide the best experience, and that in turn brings them discriminating customers.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment