Saturday, May 14, 2011

easter bunnies clip art

easter bunnies clip art. Clip Art
  • Clip Art



  • rtdunham
    Sep 22, 11:33 PM
    I'm not seeing any consensus interpretation that suggests anything of the sort. I can also say with some certainty that the hard drive is "not just for buffering"...It makes no sense for Apple to sell an STB that requires a computer...there's absolutely nothing about the iTV that suggests it's some pricy bolt-on for an existing multimedia computer installation. There'd have been no point in pre-announcing it if it was, and it'd be a complete disaster if it were.

    Perhaps we've just been exposed to different sources of info. I viewed the sept 12 presentation in its entirety, and have read virtually all the reports and comments on macrumors, appleinsider, think secret, engadget, the wall street journal, and maccentral, among others. It was disney chief bob iger who was quoted saying iTV had a hard drive; that was generally interpreted (except by maccentral, which took the statement literally) to mean it had some sort of storage, be it flash or a small HD, and that it would be for buffering/caching to allow streaming of huge files at relatively slow (for the purpose) wireless speeds.

    I'm perfectly willing to be wrong. But i don't think i am. Let's continue reading the reports and revisit this subject here in a day or two.

    I can understand Job's being vague about whether it'll have 802.11g or n. But wouldn't it be nice if, ten days after the product was "revealed", we at least knew WHAT it was (HD or not? etc.) and HOW it will work (still many questions about that). Talk about an RDF!





    easter bunnies clip art. Susie Easter Bunny Clipart
  • Susie Easter Bunny Clipart



  • ZoomZoomZoom
    Sep 12, 04:19 PM
    Apple gave a sneak peak of an upcoming product. Is that a flying pig I see out my window?

    Yes.

    Well, also, "iTV" is sort of completely unexpected. A hardware release by Apple unhyped? That would make two pigs flying outside my window.





    easter bunnies clip art. lt;a hrefquot;quot;gt;Easter Bunny Hiding
  • lt;a hrefquot;quot;gt;Easter Bunny Hiding



  • Octobot
    Oct 30, 10:46 AM
    If I was running upcomming Leopard OSX, a few osx apps, the full upcoming CS3 Suite (not necessarily Batch Processing), have After Effects rendering a 30 minute clip in the background, downloading *legal torrents, watching internet tv (muted), while burning a DVD and listening to music..

    That keeping in mind I won't necessariy be rendering-multiple scenes, while encoding, batch processing with a multiple of applications while running SETI@home ;) .... yet

    Would that kind of Multi-tasking benefit through Multi-threading on the Octobot's 8-Cores..
    Or slighly / not significant enough to warrant Going Octo over Quad..

    thx in advance,
    L





    easter bunnies clip art. Easter / Easter Bunny
  • Easter / Easter Bunny



  • mjstew33
    Jul 12, 01:23 AM
    Or maybe instead of a Mac pro mini, it might be a Mac mini Extreme? :cool:





    easter bunnies clip art. cute easter bunny clipart
  • cute easter bunny clipart



  • alexf
    Aug 29, 12:17 PM
    I could not care any less.

    Although, I do know of one thing Apple does that hurts the environment. They make me drive 3 hours to get to the closest Apple Store and 3 hours to get back home plus sitting in all the traffic in Atlanta. However, I drive a Nissan Armada (of course it has a V8) so I'm not too worried about gas consumption. ;)

    Yep, just another wasteful American. Same sad story.





    easter bunnies clip art. Easter Bunnies Clip Art
  • Easter Bunnies Clip Art



  • ductapesuprhero
    Mar 20, 01:58 PM
    I say break the law and be done with it.

    It is a stupid law that deserves to be broken IMO.

    I paid for the song and will do what I want with it - passive resistance is all well and good but sometimes there is no substitute for direct action. Given the sheer size of the P2P communities it is clear that the "law makers" are not representing their electorate very well.

    HAHAHA. LMAO. Wow. Where to start?
    This logic is faulty on so many levels. Because enough people break the laws in place, it should become legal? If raiding and pillaging started affecting your hometown, would you try to stop it, or simply give in and join in? Would you, as a legislator in your small town vote to make pillaging legal simply because so many people do it? I should hope not. Pillaging is taking away the rights of your citizens, the same as music piracy. People are taking advantage of the music without accepting the terms it comes with, thus taking wrongful advantage of the artists. DRM simply helps to maintain the license that you are purchasing to listen to their music.





    easter bunnies clip art. Vintage Easter Clip Art: Baby
  • Vintage Easter Clip Art: Baby



  • *LTD*
    Apr 10, 12:33 PM
    Mobile gaming has been around for years in the form of handheld consoles. Hasn't really affected consoles that you plug into your TV/monitor.



    How is going to blur?



    The psp slim & lite can output to a TV. Didn't really do much for PSP sales though. What use is it outputting a game from an ipad to the TV when you have limited control input options. The lack of buttons or real inputs will severely limit the types of games devices like the ipad can do.



    I take it you do then :rolleyes:

    This is Apple of and this is the iPad and iOS.

    Entirely, entirely different ballgame from any other handheld on the market.

    As far as the limits of touch-based gaming goes . . . come back in 2-3 years and *then* keep telling me about limits.

    Interesting how Apple is turning non-gamers in to gamers, and we're not hearing about the alleged horrid limits of touch-based gaming.

    Yes, and touchscreens on smartphones will *never* replace physical keyboards. We all know how that turned out, right?

    Fear of change? It's thick in these forums.

    In January 2010 people looked at the iPad and didn't quite understand what was going on. Didn't know where to put it, what category to fit it into. To some it was amusing at best. To others it was ridiculous and redundant. To a few it was total genius.

    Today it's a household name and a device millions upon millions of people have and use every day - many of them just average, non tech-savvy folks. And it's the device that drives the post-PC era. And demand by both consumers and developers and content providers is exploding, and will continue unabated for the foreseeable future.

    PSP Slim? DS? LOL is all I have to say. Like the Palm Centro and Cli� before the iPhone. These aren't even a factor anymore.





    easter bunnies clip art. Easter Bunny with Egg Basket
  • Easter Bunny with Egg Basket



  • r1ch4rd
    Apr 23, 03:46 PM
    I've concluded American Atheists who are continually challenged on their beliefs and "surrounded by enemies" are more likely to read into atheism and all it entails, rather like a convert to a religion knows the religion better than people who were born into it. Europe is very secular, compared to the US at least, and thus a lot of people are "born into" atheism/secularism.

    Well now, I don't think being an atheist actually entails anything. I certainly don't do anything specific related to it, but I know what you mean :).

    I think this is a positive thing that people can be pushed towards science and understanding - even if it is because they are having to constantly defend themselves!

    Who knows, perhaps they will find something they are passionate about and push forward science even further. Religious groups don't come accross as particularly progressive, so I guess it's up to "us" ;)





    easter bunnies clip art. easter bunny clipart picture.
  • easter bunny clipart picture.



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 23, 11:02 PM
    I am not sure what all that other rambling on you were going on about ... most of it made no sense

    Thank you. I thought it was only me.

    We don't have the answers, so why must we persist in this feckless inquiry??

    No, we are not the centre of the Universe, as was believed not-so-long-ago, but still our delusions of grandeur carry us forward, along this path to nothingness.





    easter bunnies clip art. domain clip art image
  • domain clip art image



  • ubersoldat
    Jun 5, 05:03 PM
    I am not a big fan of AT&T either but how come T-Mobile does better than AT&T , I do not know.

    AT&T is not THAT bad. I know it is better than T-Mobile at least.

    because they are german





    easter bunnies clip art. Easter Bunny Eating a Carrot
  • Easter Bunny Eating a Carrot



  • jlc1978
    Mar 18, 07:03 AM
    Some users received the above SMS message with a followup email explaining tethering and warning them that tethering will be enabled if they continue to use that feature.TiPb speculates (http://www.tipb.com/2011/03/18/att-cracking-jailbroken-mywi-users/) on how they are detecting unauthorized tethering:

    Article Link: AT&T Cracking Down on Unauthorized Tethering (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2011/03/18/atandt-cracking-down-on-unauthorized-tethering/)

    Hmm - that would be a change in your contract and might just allow you to get out of it with no termination fee - just as any the change would. Unless hay could prove you violated the TOS they can't unilaterally change it and force you to accept it; especially when they change the price.





    easter bunnies clip art. unny with easter
  • unny with easter



  • MacRumors
    Sep 20, 12:28 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Besides announcing the number of movies that Disney has sold, iPod Observer notes (http://www.ipodobserver.com/story/28489) that CEO Bob Iger also provided some impressions of Apple's pre-announced iTV device which is due in the first quarter of 2007.

    Iger describes the device's functionality:

    It's wireless. It detects the presence of computers in your home; in a very simple way you designate the computer you want to feed it and it wirelessly feeds whatever you downloaded on iTunes which include videos, TV, music videos, movies or your entire iTunes music library to your television set.

    And also explains that it is very easy to control and the appeal to content developers is to provide them a way to sell content to the DVR/TVR audience.

    ...if they've forgotten to set their TiVo device or their TVR or they just have no plan to do it but they want to watch an episode that they missed, they can go to iTunes, buy it for $1.99, [send it] to the set-top box source wirelessly and watch it on the television."

    Iger also indicates that the device does indeed contain a hard drive... a fact that was not entirely clear from the preview.

    MacCentral has posted (http://www.macworld.com/2006/09/firstlooks/itvfaq/index.php) a question/answer article for iTV which gives an overview of the device, in case you missed the original preview (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2006/09/20060912161621.shtml).

    Long term Apple fans will remember that Apple almost launched an Apple Set Top Box (http://guides.macrumors.com/Apple_Set_Top_Box) years ago but it was never officially released. Interestingly, the system was described as "Apple's ITV system" (http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2000/04/20000426204518.shtml) in a press-release, indicating that Apple has recycled this codename (iTV). The final name for the upcoming system has not yet been decided.





    easter bunnies clip art. easter bunny clipart. clip art
  • easter bunny clipart. clip art



  • digitalbiker
    Sep 12, 06:04 PM
    Yeah, but that's for every NFL game, right? I'm just talking about the games for a single team, 16 total games throughout the season. I agree with you, $30 is probably too low but still, it should be a lot less than Sunday Ticket. Wouldn't they rather get most of that money directly (with a small cut to Apple) rather than getting a tiny sliver from Comcast (where it's part of the extended cable package and not charged for separately)?

    Sunday Ticket is exclusive to Directv and I read where Directv only takes 5% of the profit from this package. The NFL receives the reaming 95%.





    easter bunnies clip art. Download - Clip Art - Easter
  • Download - Clip Art - Easter



  • eric_n_dfw
    Mar 19, 06:21 PM
    Answering my own question, it appears (from some quick Google searches) that WINE doesn't currently like the custom CD drivers that iTunes for Windows installs, but the comercial product "CrossOffice" which is a supported WINE port that is tuned for MS Office and other popular Win32 apps, has anounced iTunes support: http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/?id=20041116;cw=3b02a63d1cda46fdf5bb968a31b557c4

    It's not free, but it is a legal option and at $40 it's not to bad.





    easter bunnies clip art. This clip art is 300 dpi and
  • This clip art is 300 dpi and



  • Gidiyup
    May 11, 04:49 PM
    I'm in the Dallas (DFW) area and I don't have any problems with dropped calls. As far as data is concerned, I did notice that it was always faster when I was in Waco (one hour south) where there is less people. However, it seems like in the last six months, the data speed has gotten better.

    Once week when I did get a seried of dropped calls someone told me to go into settings/general/reset/ reset network. I'm not sure if that fixed it but that was the only time I remember having a bad issue with dropped calls.





    easter bunnies clip art. Cuddle Hoppers Easter Bunny
  • Cuddle Hoppers Easter Bunny



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 20, 10:08 PM
    Android is to Windows, as iOS is to Mac OS.

    The similarities are astounding � Google is doing the same thing Microsoft did back in the day.

    Not really. With a PC, you could upgrade to a newer version of Windows any time you wanted to. With Android, you have to wait for the mobile carrier to allow it. If they ever do at all.





    easter bunnies clip art. EASTER BUNNIES CLIP ART
  • EASTER BUNNIES CLIP ART



  • Multimedia
    Oct 21, 10:03 AM
    lmao and just to add, DAMN that is alot of coresNot if you use applications that are Core Hogs. Compressing video with Toast uses up to 4 cores per instance. Compressing video with Handbrake uses up to 3 cores per instance. So, no, it's not a lot of cores at all and I will be buying a 16 core then a 32 core Mac Pro the day they ship as well. :eek:





    easter bunnies clip art. Easter Bunny clipart and
  • Easter Bunny clipart and



  • lifeinhd
    Apr 12, 10:21 PM
    This is what iMovie after iMovie '06 should have been, if only because it has a PROPER FRICKIN' TIMELINE!

    Was really hoping for $199, but $299 isn't bad. I might just upgrade from iMovie '06 (I'm not really a 'pro' editor, but I love my timelines!).





    easter bunnies clip art. Be an Easter Bunny and send a
  • Be an Easter Bunny and send a



  • whfsdude
    Mar 20, 11:41 AM
    The DRM has nothing to do with ITMS's business model.

    You've been able to strip the DRM out of these for ages (without the burn/rip cycle). All of these songs exist on the various P2P networks. People are still buying from the store.

    If you build your business model on the assumption that everybody is a thief, you just become as hated as the RIAA.

    Exactly! I know when I used to steal music it wasn't because I wouldn't buy it, it was because it was far easier to leave the computer on downloading some songs that I would have to go to two or three places to find.

    Now that their is iTMS it's easier to buy and I can find most of the music that I want that wouldn't even be in stores.

    Yes, some people will always steal but most of the consumers won't steal if they find a service they like. With iTMS service there is no reason to steal. Yes I do strip the DRM from my files. Why? Because I don't like having DRM on my files, it's just that simple. I am not using 5 computers, using 3. I use the non-DRMed files on my iBook and iPod. No reason to de-DRM except for the fact it makes me feel like I don't have control over the music.

    Bottom line is people will support your service or products if they enjoy and use them. So as a company you have to trust your consumers and consumers must trust a company. DRM = breaking trust. :(





    Eraserhead
    Mar 26, 03:05 AM
    Love conquers all until it hits a rough patch

    If you really love someone, surely you don't want to be with anyone else? If so, then it would be pretty moronic not to ultimately work out your issues with the other person.





    dante@sisna.com
    Sep 12, 06:50 PM
    So based on what was shown today, the iTV itself is not presenting itself as a recording solution, only playback.

    If that is the case, then it still misses the mark because you cannot do the one thing that a PVR can do easily which is to pick up the remote and click record without getting out of your chair (assuming your Mac is in a different room than the TV).


    That is by NO MEANS CERTAIN!!! Think about it: FrontRow's Remote will work through this device communicating with the desktop to load content. iTV itself connects directly to the web and to iTunes to get trailers, etc.

    It is VERY feasible that a widget, or external USB device, of some sort will allow PVR (like elgato) to work via remote back to the software on the server. This would not be a difficult addon.





    MacCoaster
    Oct 13, 08:12 AM
    Originally posted by springscansing
    Different programs encode at vastly different rates. For example, I don't know if you recall an application called Soundjam and another called Audiocatalyst. Soundjam encoded 2.4x faster, but sounded like total junk.
    Hmm? Have you tried to encode them at the same rate, same song, whatever--and documented the results. Would be cool to know.





    Big-TDI-Guy
    Mar 12, 09:54 PM
    :(

    0352: The news coming from Japan remains bleak. Government spokesman Yukio Edano: "We do believe that there is a possibility that meltdown has occurred - it is inside the reactor, we can't see. However, we are acting, assuming that a meltdown has occurred and with reactor number 3 we are also assuming the possibility of a meltdown as we carry out measures."





    sinsin07
    Apr 9, 06:44 AM
    I would consider myself a hardcore gamer and I'm not ashamed of it. I went to PAX East the last 2 years and own all 3 home consoles plus a PSP, 3DS, DSi, iPhone and iPad. Gaming kept me away from all the drugs and alcohol that my friends were doing in high school. I'm almost 30 now and I'm married, have a good job, have a beautiful home and a beautiful wife, so lets not get stereotyped.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment