Friday, May 13, 2011

american flag eagle clip art

american flag eagle clip art. American+flag+eagle
  • American+flag+eagle



  • paul4339
    Apr 28, 11:51 AM
    Yes, I strongly disagree that students need to learn Windows in order to thrive in the workplace. ... Kids need to learn how to use a computer. Which one is not that important any more. ...

    I agree, students need to learn to use a/any computer and how to *think*. If they can do that they can learn any computer and adapt to change.

    P.





    american flag eagle clip art. part American+flag+eagle
  • part American+flag+eagle



  • JackSYi
    Jul 11, 11:41 PM
    I like Appleinsider, and I believe that they are going to be right. But since this is all speculation at this point, anything can happen. Either way Mac users win.





    american flag eagle clip art. cartoon eagle clip art
  • cartoon eagle clip art



  • TMay
    Apr 21, 07:05 AM
    Well this is adding in iPod touch witch is something that android is not really producing any real devices to compete with. If you where to simply compare smartphones the Android is wiping the floor with iOS.

    As of now android is predominately a smartphone OS. It is on tablets but it has not really began yet. In a few years looking at tablet OSs I believe it would be interesting where android will stand in comparison to apple.

    What you are saying is that it isn't fair to compare Android with iOS because iOS is so ubiquitous throughout Apple's ecosystem of hardware; soon to include iOS on OSX, that the Android platform can't compete.

    I agree with that. Take away the carriers, the two for ones, and the giveaways, and what you are left with is a platform bereft of profit other than a few top manufacturers, and developers surviving on advertising. Some win.

    Let's see how this plays out when the retail channel has to sell Android tablets against the iPad, because I just don't see the same success without the carrier subsidies, albeit an Amazon branded Android phone/tablet would enjoy great success hijacking the Android ecosystem from Google.





    american flag eagle clip art. american flag clip art.
  • american flag clip art.



  • torbjoern
    Apr 23, 09:54 PM
    You do not think it takes any faith to say that NO God exists? Or that NO supernatural power exists? That you can 100% prove a lack of God?
    Frankly, it doesn't take much faith to claim that nothing and no-one stands above nature (i.e. being supernatural). Everything we can see is derived from nature. Status quo should be that there is no God - in the sense of an almighty God who stands above nature, far less a God by whom nature would be created and defined. Where would God come from then? You see - we might as well accept that the laws of nature are the highest order in the entire universe. If there are spiritual entities which stand above us humans, they do certainly not stand above these laws. It doesn't make sense, and was never even supposed to make sense to the human mind in the first place (ask any priest about the latter, he will confirm it).

    Why should I believe something which isn't even supposed to make sense to me?





    american flag eagle clip art. american flag clip art,
  • american flag clip art,



  • NikeTalk
    Mar 18, 01:34 PM
    Knowing AT&T they may just switch every iPhone user over, now that'd be hilarious..





    american flag eagle clip art. american flag clip art,
  • american flag clip art,



  • SFStateStudent
    Oct 7, 11:31 PM
    Let me see; was android even considered an "iPhone Killer" or a wannabe? This makes me laugh....:rolleyes:





    american flag eagle clip art. american flag clip art,
  • american flag clip art,



  • ~Shard~
    Oct 26, 09:11 PM
    I could not agree more. Apple has got to be in final stages of deploying a sub $2k Kentsfield desktop for 2007 or they will be missing one hell of a sales opportunity.

    Did you know I'd be following this thread Multimedia? ;) Music to my ears I tell ya... :D





    american flag eagle clip art. american flag clip art,
  • american flag clip art,



  • SirOmega
    Sep 26, 12:49 AM
    Anandtech already reported the 4 core chips WILL WORK in the Mac Pro.

    I can definately see how this is going to work out model wise. We'll see the current $2499 model and the up and down options, plus one quad core model at $3299 or possibly less depending on the dual core price drop.

    Also, 8 cores would be insane for rendering workstations. 4 cores for rendering in the background, 2 for OS, 2 for other work.





    american flag eagle clip art. animated american flag clip
  • animated american flag clip



  • Little Endian
    Mar 18, 10:32 AM
    Meh... I use MyWi occasionally, meaning only once or twice every TWO months.

    I love tethering but it is not worth it for me to spend an extra $25+ a MONTH or more for a feature that I rarely use. I will stick to my unlimited plan on a jailbroken phone using mywi for now. I have not received any texts or emails yet about my activity and doubt I will.

    Now I would spend an extra $5-10 a month if ATT offered tethering with a 5-10 Gigabyte total data cap on both phone and tethering usage. Spending an extra $25+ to be on a capped 2-4GB plan is BuL*Sh&^ if it means that I have to give up my unlimited plan as well as unrestricted 3G via My3G.

    ATT could use better price discrimination policies. There are many people who would like tethering, unrestricted 3G etc, who are more than willing to pay. Many would also give up unlimited data as long as ATT gave quality service at a decent price.





    american flag eagle clip art. the eagle, clipart images
  • the eagle, clipart images



  • Travisimo
    Mar 18, 11:10 AM
    Meh... I use MyWi occasionally, meaning only once or twice every TWO months.

    Now I would spend an extra $5-10 a month if ATT offered tethering with a 5-10 Gigabyte total data cap on both phone and tethering usage. Spending an extra $25+ to be on a capped 2-4GB plan is BuL*Sh&^ if it means that I have to give up my unlimited plan as well as unrestricted 3G via My3G.


    This. I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for tethering, but the $20/mo extra or nothing is really unacceptable. For those of us who only tethering sporadically, it's really a waste of money paying $20/mo. If the carriers really want an extra revenue stream from tethering, they should have different options available.

    I would easily pay $5-10 more a month for 1GB of tethering data, and for those who want 2+ gigs for tethering, then $20/mo is fine. They really need a lower option.





    american flag eagle clip art. american eagle clip art
  • american eagle clip art



  • GGJstudios
    Apr 14, 03:03 PM
    Stompy, a few posts back somebody mentioned that the OP was later banned. That might explain why he hasn't come back.
    The OP was not banned. Just check the 1st post of this thread to see the OP is still around.





    american flag eagle clip art. American+flag+waving+eagle
  • American+flag+waving+eagle



  • sparkleytone
    Sep 20, 02:49 PM
    I haven't read this entire thread, so this might have been said already...I just wanted to point out that "hard drive" is an extremely generic term when it comes to layman's terms regarding computers. The corporate environment is full of less than technical users who don't know the difference between USB and Firewire, let alone what exactly a hard drive is. I have users that refer to the entire COMPUTER as the "hard drive". There is a very good chance that Iger knows very little about computers and could simply be miscommunicating what he means.





    american flag eagle clip art. free american flag clip art.
  • free american flag clip art.



  • Digital Skunk
    Apr 13, 07:49 AM
    I don't want to claim this or that about myself nor do I want to say that I know this person in LA or whatever.

    I get a paycheck for what I do and I love my job.

    Now, personally, I am excited about the update, but very concerned about the apps shortcuts and the minor details that makes an NLE a professional level app.

    We can calm down about the whiners/drama-queens, and we can calm down about the consumers flaming the pros.

    The PROS are concerned not because of anything other than their bread and butter app heading in a direction no one may have asked for. Many of us get paid to get a job done in X amount of time. To save time we remap keys, use shortcuts and 3rd party surfaces and other hardware to speed the edit.

    We like change but we like change to be in-tune with what an app needed to give us the competitive edge. We aren't worried about young folks talking a good game but not knowing the difference between CTRL-V and CTRL-M in FCP.

    I will save my major comments until I see the shortcut layout, the amount of customization, and hear from the working industry . . . you know the ones too busy getting it done to attend the event. Not the ones that got paid go.

    With that said, the CONSUMERS are happy I see because they literally do see this update as candy. Another app they can buy to cut their home movies. The college students see an app they can afford (even though FCE was perfect).

    Can we turn off the water works and whiny pro/consumer bashing and get back on topic?





    american flag eagle clip art. Eagle Photo Clipart Image:
  • Eagle Photo Clipart Image:



  • Hellhammer
    Mar 13, 10:29 AM
    a japanese meterology institute estimates the chances of 7.0+ earthquake within the next 3 days at 70% so we will see how well they hold up

    I'm still waiting for the other Icelandic volcano to burst, which is supposed to be much bigger than the one which caused global chaos. All those experts said it will happen "very soon" after the first one but we are still waiting.





    american flag eagle clip art. American Eagle
  • American Eagle



  • jasonbrennan
    Jul 12, 12:34 PM
    What about BLU RAY?

    Am I the only one who hopes/thinks that we might see a bluray drive in the new mac pros? I mean, Apple is, afterall, a member of the br camp. And they always seem to want to be the "first" to have a new standard (wifi, dvd burning, firewire)...yes, I know they didn't invent any of these, and they may not have been the absolute first, but you know what I mean

    Last year was supposed to be the "Year of HD", but we really didn't see a whole lot of it other than h.264. I think It would be really impressive if we saw at least a BDROM drive, if not a BDR would be hella cool





    american flag eagle clip art. Flag clip art black Cium at
  • Flag clip art black Cium at



  • armille1
    Apr 20, 07:34 PM
    So when does the second gen LTE chip come out?





    american flag eagle clip art. american flag clip art. waving
  • american flag clip art. waving



  • babyj
    Sep 21, 03:17 AM
    There is going to be a lot of changes to how we watch and pay for tv shows over the next few years, its still early days at the moment. The main change will be watching everything on demand rather than at the time it is broadcast.

    The bottom line is that the tv companies (producers and broadcasters) have to make money from the shows. That money can come from advertising, cable / satellite subscriptions, paying for downloads or for on demand type services.

    Everyone is treading very carefully at present as they don't want to upset the balance. For example, brands won't pay for advertising if no one is watching the ads as viewers are all buying downloads and until the downloads are paying the bills the tv companies don't want to do anything too drastic.

    Here in the UK the next big thing is likely to be the BBC going all out with downloads and streaming of their content. Which in theory won't cost anyone in the UK much (maybe just paying for the traffic) as we already pay through the tv license.

    If Apple want to get a good market share in the UK they need to forget about tv shows and do a deal for content from the BBC and the Premiership, as the exclusive live rights to the latter is what made Sky so big and popular.





    american flag eagle clip art. flag waving in clipart
  • flag waving in clipart



  • alexf
    Aug 29, 12:00 PM
    These groups don't care at all about the environment. They only want to hinder businesses. These are the same groups that protest plans and lobby politicians to stop building power plants and refineries so the existing ones can be over worked (lower efficiency) and not allow for downtime for maintenance, further lowering efficiency. These groups have an agenda that has nothing to do with the environment. I believe that Apple does just fine, as do many other companies. I'll gladly buy my Merom MBP and sell my Rev E 17" pbg4 as soon as Apple makes it available to me. :)

    Oh yeah? Please kindly explain to all of us just what the "real agenda" of these "evil groups" such as Greenpeace is...

    With all due respect, are you asleep?





    american flag eagle clip art. american flag clip art.
  • american flag clip art.



  • mac1984user
    Apr 15, 09:55 AM
    Focus should be on ending/surviving ALL bullying, not just victims choosing a hip counterculture.

    Because being gay, or supporting those who suffer from abuse, is the same as joining a 'hip counterculture' movement. Get real, dude. That's ridiculous.

    This video was great. I'm glad it made it to the 1st page.





    TheRealTVGuy
    Mar 18, 01:47 AM
    Poor thing... he doesn't realize napster and limewire are history. Also, once the data hits my device, it's mine to do with as I please. Thank you very much.

    >laughing_girls.jpg.tiff.

    Yeah, because ever since the iTunes store opened, I haven't had the need...

    Unless it's Metallica, then I'm all for ripping those guys off, just to mess with them!





    entatlrg
    Mar 13, 02:35 PM
    Yea, this is one of the few controversial posts I've made here, I expected some criticism, and likely deserve it as I definitely don't get the whole picture, then again who does.

    I'm not saying oil isn't a HUGE problem, or rebutting some of the good points here.

    When a nuclear disaster happens hundreds of thousands of people can die, if unleashed in war it could be the end of the world, plus accidents, human error, countries letting power plants age and neglect updates not because they can't afford it but instead because they want the incredible profits from it.

    It's not good, I'll never be convinced otherwise. Look at countries like Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia how well they manage their power, the research, alternative (green) energy sources in play and working NOW ... it's incredible and goes unnoticed.

    There is better ways.

    NO nuclear.





    wdogmedia
    Aug 29, 02:43 PM
    The heat from our major cities and towns go into the atmosphere, decrease O-zone protection, which in turn makes the sun shine stronger and melts our ice caps. But there are other reasons that i dont feel like explaining. If you want to know more...google it.

    Interesting cyclical logic....heat makes the sun shine stronger....hmmmm. I think what you're trying to say is that methods for creating electricity put pollutants in the atmosphere, which is true.

    So....should we just not heat our homes then? You first.

    Even early man built fires to stay warm.





    Lennholm
    May 2, 04:08 PM
    To compare Windows' extremely annoying UAC crap with the non-intrusive one-time authorization requests for newly-downloaded files on Mac OS X is ludicrous...not to mention the fact that OS X's user password validity lasts for a while after it is typed.

    Conclusion: You've probably never really used OS X.

    Well I've actually worked with technical support of OS X so...
    Both the authorization in OS X and Windows UAC requires confirmation when any sw needs to write to the disk or access to certain system information. OS X doesn't only require authorization when installing an app (and updating, mind you) or running it for the first time, it also needs it when changing anything in the system.
    UAC works exactly the same way, that 3rd party developers aren't making the effort to adapt their sw to a permission based OS and unnecesarily require admin rights isn't really MS fault.
    As I said, I can't even think of any such sw on my Windows PC and I don't find UAC more annoying than OS X authorization in the least. I get the UAC prompt at the same times as I do in OS X, when installing/updating an application and changing system preferences, nothing else.

    What do you mean, "Try Windows 7"? I've used and maintained every version of Windows from 98SE all the way up to 7. I even toyed around with 95 in a virtual machine from pure curiosity. Hell, I even have a Windows 7 boot camp partition.

    I know exactly what Windows 7 is like. It comes with maintaining every computer at the house, several of the computers at the high school, fixing collegemates' computers, and being known as the neighborhood tech kid since age 14 (now 22, for reference).

    Sorry, that last sentence wasn't aimed at you, it was more of a general statement about how some people simply dismiss everything that comes from MS without any personal experience. It's so obvious that they haven't used Win 7 and are only making assumptions, simply because it's cool to hate MS





    armandocerna
    Apr 6, 12:07 PM
    One thing that got me was that you cannot make apps fill the screen without dragging and resizing. You can only resize from the bottom right corner. No real other annoyances for me that I can think of.

    Try holding down SHIFT and clicking the green plus button it should full screen any app.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment