Monday, April 4, 2011

the WORST eyeshadow primer EVER!

So call me corny but I shop at www.punk.com ..
Usually when i order, ill buy a hat (cuz they got some really cool ones) or something from their Gifts section.
The last order I placed with punk.com was for a beanie,  while i continued to browse the site, i came across the cosmetics section. 
I was totally out of my urban decay primer and thought to myself "gee golly, they have an eyeshadow primer for 6 bux!! Let me try it out!" (didnt exactly go that way but u get the idea)..


I purchased the Medusas Make-Up Stick It Eye Dust Primer...


and i tired it...


THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING EYESHADOW PRIMER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
its greasy as hell!!!
it never dries because it has so much damn oil that it makes your eyeshadows look wet..
when you FINALLY get the damn shadow on....give it an hour and here comes the creases!!


its terrriiiiiibbbllle


dont buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!


I dont know about the rest of their makeup, but the primer sucks balls. (excuse my french? )


Anyway, regardless of their shitty cosmetics, they do have some other pretty cool stuff so go check them out :) www.punk.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment