Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BRITNEY WILL END OUR WORLD- PACK A BAG YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS




I wonder if this is what the Mayan’s had in mind for the end of the world on December 31st, 2012? In Britney’s version, it’s one hella sexy underground party! Suddenly, I’m not so worried about the “End of Days”.

I am in love with this video. It’s definitely better than Hold It Against Me and it was exactly what a music video should be. It is very much like the Britney we remember in her earlier years – almost like she is paying tribute to her older videos, with familiar visuals like the action sequence effects comparable to Toxic, a red body suit like Oops I Did It Again, and a couple snippets of Britney “acting” (as she pops out of a manhole…hehe, manhole) and dancing like in some of her best videos. There were huge similarities to I’m A Slave 4 U, my favorite Britney video of all time: The hair, the dancing, the sex appeal…all that was missing was the breathy “hah, hah, hah…”

I think I’m most excited about the hair. Ugh, she looks a-mazing! With a song titled “Till The World Ends,” the bar was certainly high to deliver an epic video, and she succeeded. She has earned her spot back at the top of the pop world, no doubt about it. Britney’s on fire!

Read more at: http://www.homorazzi.com/article/britney-spears-till-the-world-ends-music-video-outfit-slave-for-you-choreography-tribute-brian-friedman/#ixzz1Ik2J8Yv3
\

No comments:

Post a Comment