Friday, February 25, 2011

fill in the blank Friday!

link up with Lauren!



1.   I am currently obsessed with     school work, reading awesome books, blogging, the color mustard, staying organized (otherwise known as OCD), saving money, and cooking. 

2.  Today I am  in a pissy mood    because,    my toes hurt. I got ingrown toenails removed from my big toes yesterday and they are reallyreally sore today. wahh. 

3.  The age I am is    24     and the age I feel is    ehh, it varies. some days I feel as though I'm still a teenager living it up, and other days I feel like I am at LEAST 45.

4.  My favorite place is    honestly? my couch. my couch is fucking awesome.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     cleaning our bedroom. man, there are clothes everywhere and Christmas gifts still unopened. I really need to get on that this weekend. 

6.  The last thing I purchased was        coffee this morning, and only because I'm out at home.

7.  The thing I love most about my home is      that it's mine. well, I guess I should say OURS. I love the fact that I can do whatever I want to it, and that I love it like a child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment