Monday, January 31, 2011

happy, macro, and mellow yellow = Monday

submitting this photo for Macro Monday. I don't know if it's a true macro, but I still like the shot a lot. it's a little dark, but still beautiful, in my opinion.



____________________________________________

and this one for Happy Monday. the challenge for today is sunrise/sunsets. this was taken from our balcony during our anniversary vacation last summer.



_____________________________________

I wish I had one of the yellow beads that I wore, but I like this one for Mellow Yellow Monday. those beads were such a fun touch for the Mardi Gras party!



MellowYellowMondayBadge



Happy Monday, folks! 
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!


PS - who are YOU rooting for to win the Superbowl? 
seeing as I'm married to a Ravens fan, I'm rooting for the Packers.

No comments:

Post a Comment