Wednesday, July 28, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things...

I totally hijacked this cute little survey from Alaina @ misc.alain.eous - from all the way back in 2008! I was going through and reading her archives (because I'm a stalker like that, and I want to look at her pups), and thought it was fun, so I stole that shit. except I decided to do it with pictures. feel free to take it and do the same! :)

all pictures courtesy of Google Images. because I'm lazy.

Number :




Letter : 



Color :



Day :


Month :


Drink :


Candy :


Ice Cream :


Season :


Movie :


Animal :


Item of Clothing :




Word :




Place :


Holiday : 


Smell :




Shoes :  




Gum : 


Nail polish color : 


School subject : 

Snack : 

Candy bar : 


Food to cook : 


Soda : 
 

Hobby :


Flower :


Tree :


Fruit :


 

Vegetable :


Spice : 



Quote : 

"Fear is not the absence of courage, but the triumph over it" - Nelson Mandela



No comments:

Post a Comment