Thursday, February 11, 2010

CCL moment.

I have the cutest little Bear cub ever.


I had another snow day today, which meant plenty of snuggle time with my Bear Claw. in case you're wondering just how bad the cabin fever is... let me put it to you this way... I've started serenading that little grey kitty with my own version of "Bear cub Face" in lieu of "Poker Face." it's hysterical, and he seems to dig it. "my my my Bear cub face, my my Bear cub face. no you can't read my Bear cub face."

:insert Twilight Zone tune::

Hubs and I also debated on whether or not cats have four legs, or if they have two arms and two legs. I think they have two arms and two legs... Bear sure as hell uses his front "legs" like arms. he grabs my face to give kisses and uses his front paws (which are attached to his ARMS) to knock shit over. what's your verdict?

No comments:

Post a Comment